Pages:
Author

Topic: HOW TO MAKE MONEY IN CRYPTO - page 20. (Read 3609 times)

Activity: 286
Merit: 100
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
June 04, 2018, 01:49:19 AM
if you have money then go for investment and if you and if you have good spec of computer then go for mining and if you dont have any then go bounty campaign to earn some money
Activity: 910
Merit: 254
June 04, 2018, 01:48:13 AM
Apart from airdrops and bounties, and trading or mining. What other ways can one make money in crypto space?  I really like to know maybe one can explore it.  
If you're good at designing you can make crypto websites, write blogs. Make signatures and avatars for companies, take part in faucets etc.
So as you can see technical knowledge does come handy here. Maximum potential to make money lies with miners only but for that you need proper knowledge.
These are the major ways of making money in this market but still the best way to make money will always be through trading.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
June 04, 2018, 01:45:01 AM
Apart from airdrops and bounties, and trading or mining. What other ways can one make money in crypto space?  I really like to know maybe one can explore it. 
You have a lot of ways to earn extra income from CRYPTO, join airdrop programs, participate in Bounty activities! Buy altcoin that you think will grow! Exchanging or performing some services!
Activity: 686
Merit: 39
June 04, 2018, 01:33:43 AM
Apart from airdrops and bounties, and trading or mining. What other ways can one make money in crypto space?  I really like to know maybe one can explore it.  

Apart from them, maybe you can try freelance job that pays in crypto like on XBTFreelancer platform. The other way is faucet which i'm not recommended as it's not worth the time except the faucet that pays you in certain crypto that could rise in the future (For example : Energy Coin).
Activity: 2548
Merit: 533
"CoinPoker.com"
June 04, 2018, 01:18:27 AM
Apart from airdrops and bounties, and trading or mining. What other ways can one make money in crypto space?  I really like to know maybe one can explore it. 

If you want to make money without spending anything from your pocket, then you can offer some service like translation and blogging, these two that you didnt mention  above. Or if youre good or had an experience in any managerial position, then you can apply for a Campaign manager. There are such several services that you can do to make money in crypto space, you just need to have the skills. You can even be a part of an ICO team.
Activity: 158
Merit: 2
June 04, 2018, 01:15:07 AM

I don't think if there's good way to make profit apart from mining, bounties and trading coins cause this are the best way to make profit but maybe if you're good in speaking you could make some seminars online about crypto and how people have good profit or if you have many YouTube subscribers you can make some blog about crypto existence.
Activity: 342
June 04, 2018, 01:10:35 AM
The best way is to invest in potential coins with a proper use case. This way you can keep your investment safe from any kind of scam. I am in the habit of investing in coins with use case and have successfully gained good profits out of them. Right now, I have invested in REMME. REM token is under 2 cents which is less than ICO value. Project is running successfully and hence, can take increase the value of the token many fold.
Activity: 223
Merit: 0
June 04, 2018, 01:07:39 AM

according to this, For me trading is the most profitable thing you can do with cryptocurrency, but you must have a good experience in trading and you need to learn basic technical analysis and fundamentals so that your trade will be much easier than before. and also one the only important thing is to work hard and smart.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
May 13, 2018, 12:27:44 AM
First of all, one must understand that in order to earn money, it is necessary to work. It can be and airdrop, the company of bounty, investment in crypto projects. But here it is necessary to study, read.
Activity: 49
May 13, 2018, 12:03:17 AM
I think you must learn the good strategy and techniques about how to get more profit in crypto business, besides, you should also very careful on investing to avoid people who take advantages from you. And I must say that to earn big money, you can only invest in the crypto currency. You can choose to hold some tokens and when their price increase, you can sell and buy again.
Activity: 34
May 12, 2018, 09:59:52 PM
You can advertise and receive bonuses from referrals
Activity: 158
Merit: 2
May 12, 2018, 09:54:45 PM
If you an expert in cryptocurrencies you can make tutorials on youtube or make a blog many people possible subscribe in your channel and possibly make a huge income cause many people want to learn if how crypto can make huge money in peoples.
Activity: 495
Merit: 250
May 12, 2018, 09:54:22 PM
Trading, mining and bounty are all the most profitable things in the CRYPTO currency,feel free to choose anyone you like.
Activity: 49
May 12, 2018, 09:47:42 PM
You must pay attention to the markets. Keep an eye out to see when new coins are released to trade. It might be worthwhile to invest a small amount (anywhere from $5 to $50 depending on your financial stability) on several new coins just in case one of them increases 20X+ and makes you a lot more money.
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
May 12, 2018, 09:43:20 PM
The only options left are to offer your products or to offer your services, if you have any skill that you can do from the comfort of your home with your computer then you can make money in cryptocurrencies, depending on your skill the demand could be very high or it could be very low but what counts is that you can make money that way without too much effort.
Activity: 4
May 12, 2018, 09:19:32 PM
Facebook and twitter campaign is another way of earning crypto. Actually the best part is put your money on investment to make much profit than bounties and campaign. Everything is depends on time.
Activity: 560
May 12, 2018, 03:47:28 AM

Well, this problem is related to your knowledge that you can sell to get the crypto or profit. So, nothing is easy and instant especially if you do not have much knowledge and experience. there's a lot you can do in the crypto industry. as I said. it's all about your skills, knowledge and experience.
Activity: 184
May 12, 2018, 03:20:26 AM
you can search ico good, create it and create it for results, will be result if you to good and you will be reward
Activity: 100
May 12, 2018, 12:22:23 AM
which I know seems to be nothing but airdrop and bounty. But there, not become a bounty participant, but make money, become co manager or assit manager
Im new and I got confused
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
May 10, 2018, 05:43:02 PM
A ways to earn a big amount of money her in crypto is to invest your money in cryptocurrencies. You should buy some coins that are  really in demand in the market. And also you can joined signature campaign for sure you will be amazed.
Pages:
Jump to: