Pages:
Author

Topic: HOW TO MAKE MONEY IN CRYPTO - page 22. (Read 3609 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
May 09, 2018, 04:49:37 AM
in my opinion, the bounty has been very promising and generate enough. no need to add other searches because of the bounty, trading, and mining is already a basic thing that can add bring in revenue with very large.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
May 09, 2018, 04:36:45 AM
If you have some time to learn crypto trading then you can learn first technical analysis and start trading, its the good way to earn money and other way is invest in good ICO which have strong project and future and best developer and advisory team. Both this way to earn some money needs capital to invest and if dont want to invest money you can do bounty work,  join good signature campaign and you can fill airdrops. All this ways don't need money to invest but you have to work regularly.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
May 09, 2018, 04:12:10 AM
You can go from airdrop. Bounty. Trading transactions CryptoCurrency. Of course.you can invest in ICO to make money. The premise is that you must know if the project you are investing is real. Many ICO are deception. I hope you are lucky.
Activity: 114
Merit: 0
May 09, 2018, 03:36:49 AM
There are many ways to make money through crypto. One of the simplest and no special skills required is airdrop, but that's only a small amount. Then trading also I think is quite profitable, but you must be keen to see opportunities. There are several factors that must be considered for trading and need a strategy.
Activity: 147
May 09, 2018, 03:31:41 AM
according to this, For me, trading is the most profitable thing you can do with cryptocurrency, but you should have a good experience in trading and you need to learn basic technical analysis and fundamentals so that your trade will be much easier than ever.

Activity: 154
May 09, 2018, 02:04:49 AM
according to this, For me trading is the most profitable thing you can do with cryptocurrency, but you must have a good experience in trading and you need to learn basic technical analysis and fundamentals so that your trade will be much easier than before. and also one the only important thing is to work hard and smart.
Activity: 183
Merit: 10
April 27, 2018, 02:20:18 AM
I came to this sphere thanks to mining, but now mining for me in the past, only investing. Crypto is the future, I believe it
Merit: 11
April 26, 2018, 05:34:40 PM
The best way to earn for me is Bounty campaign (signature, twitter, facebook, telegram) !!!
Activity: 364
Merit: 21
April 26, 2018, 05:11:13 PM
Understand the industry gradually. Every time you think you have understood something, check it. Do not believe anyone, but get a lot of information, u have to learn from scammers well not to fall into their own traps.
Activity: 112
April 26, 2018, 04:57:34 PM
The most challenging part of campaign that I can suggest to you is the white paper translation, it will make your brain bleed for it, but it's worth a try since it can cure your wallet, since it has good award.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 369
April 26, 2018, 04:55:22 PM
There are many options for this. for example signature bounty twitter bounty free airdrop facebook bounty trading....
Activity: 629
Merit: 108
April 26, 2018, 04:35:36 PM
You can make money if you invest in a successful ICO that gives you big profits. An other way is to participate in a bounty/campaign of a project.
Another opportunity to earn money is to trade or mining.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
April 26, 2018, 04:27:55 PM
Apart from airdrops and bounties, and trading or mining. What other ways can one make money in crypto space?  I really like to know maybe one can explore it. 

I think you have listed all the possible ways of earnings. maybe mining or special types of earnings if you have a huge number of readers... or maybe if you represent the interests of the business interested in blockchain Huh
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
April 24, 2018, 08:20:27 PM
Apart from airdrops and bounties, and trade or mining. that can make money in krypto space is still a lot like to follow invest in an ICO or also by way of trading because in the world Crypto many ways to make money.
Activity: 134
April 24, 2018, 08:08:51 PM
There is one way that you have not mentioned, it is an investment in ICO. You can buy coins / tokens at presale, meaning you get a cheaper price than the real price, save your coins / tokens until ICO ends, and wait until the price is high enough in the market.
Activity: 574
April 24, 2018, 06:12:36 PM
Join also the translation, in this bounty you need to translate their message to corresponding dialect to english but this is a first come first serve basis you need to be quick respond to be able to get a client. One more thing to can make money in crypto is trade your altcoins and hold it in a  period of time best thing to get your money is last month of the year.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
April 24, 2018, 05:59:59 PM
I think there us one thing you omitted, which is investing in ICO. Which is one of the most populous means of earning money through cryptocurrency. For you to do this, you will have to do enough and accurate analysis of the project, in order to make the right choice of investment. Some ICOs can earn you big, while some can be scam. Which is more reason you need to study the project of interest well.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
Revolutionizing Reward Points
April 24, 2018, 05:55:02 PM
trading is the best way to make money in crypto,
but, you must use money management
so, you didn't be a gambler, but real trader  Wink
April 24, 2018, 05:34:27 PM
Apart from airdrops and bounties, and trading or mining. What other ways can one make money in crypto space?  I really like to know maybe one can explore it. 
Airdrop and bounties are the basic ways to make money in the crypto space... Or else you have order skills like programming... You could hired by ico's etc
Of course you can offer your services to someone, if you have a certain specialty. But if you personally develop ico, you must first come up with a project, based on this idea you will act.
Activity: 378
April 24, 2018, 05:15:23 PM
Airdrop and bounties are the basic ways to make money in the crypto space... Or else you have order skills like programming... You could hired by ico's etc
Pages:
Jump to: