Pages:
Author

Topic: HOW TO MAKE MONEY IN CRYPTO - page 23. (Read 3609 times)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
April 24, 2018, 04:51:58 PM
For first you have to do some work before it.  Read carefully about the project white paper and check if there's a need or a geniue problem that they are trying to solve.  Then u can look into their team composition to see their experiences and what their personality is.

Also check their social handles and see what experienced members are saying about it, and of course don't forget to check their roadmap if it's in tune with your investment timing.
There's a lot of way to make money in crypto like do trading or joining in signature or bounty campaign or holding your coin . But its better if you have knowledge about crypto before you start and you know how it works to make you do it easily. And if you have many experience in crypto you will earn a lot of money and also more experience in crypto much better because it easy for you to make money because you know a lot.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
April 24, 2018, 04:36:58 PM
For first you have to do some work before it.  Read carefully about the project white paper and check if there's a need or a geniue problem that they are trying to solve.  Then u can look into their team composition to see their experiences and what their personality is.

Also check their social handles and see what experienced members are saying about it, and of course don't forget to check their roadmap if it's in tune with your investment timing.
Activity: 523
Merit: 250
April 24, 2018, 04:29:55 PM
if you have savings, you can invest in promising altcoins, or in the air or bitcoin. if you want to make a profit without investments, then you can participate in bounty campaigns and airdrops, it certainly takes a long time and you will not get coins and tokens, but still it will be some kind of profit, besides without investing.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
April 24, 2018, 04:02:45 PM
In my opinion, the best way is to invest or take part in bounty companies. Mining I do not like because of the high price of equipment, it can break down and you can not be mobile.
Activity: 252
Merit: 3
April 24, 2018, 03:11:26 PM
Investing can be profitable. You just have to remember that you do it for the money and you actually have to cash out at some points. Otherwise, you risk to get stuck with hodling and can lose everything you invested eventually. It's like a non-stop train, you have to find new projects, invest, cash out, then invest again.
Activity: 143
April 24, 2018, 03:09:55 PM
Creating project, you need long time and more money or more knowledge. basically you can trade it. You can hold some tokens and  when their price increase, you can sell and buy again.
Activity: 224
Merit: 15
April 24, 2018, 03:04:57 PM
It's simply investing is a great deal to get quickly money in crypto business, but you must learn the good strategy and techniques on how to get more profit in crypto business, you should also very careful on investing to avoid people who take advantage from you.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
April 24, 2018, 03:02:56 PM
To earn big money, you can only invest in the crypto currency, if you do not earn a lot in the bounty.
Activity: 154
Merit: 5
April 24, 2018, 02:57:35 PM
ALERT. For the safety of your funds we recommend to NOT login to MEW at this moment hijacked mew dns

https://www.reddit.com/r/MyEtherWallet/comments/8ek0jj/think_i_got_scammedphishedhacked/
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
April 24, 2018, 02:55:02 PM
I think it's trading, because it's the most profitable thing that you can do with all that cryptocurrencies, but you need to have good experience      
Activity: 160
April 23, 2018, 02:43:53 PM
You have to understand to begin with: What do you want to do with it? After that, study all the branches of the crypto currency and after that you will understand what you need to do with it. Smiley Wink
Activity: 644
April 23, 2018, 02:17:02 PM
In trading all you need to learn basic technical analysis and fundamentals to see what you really need to do, so your trades would be much easier than it was ever before            
Activity: 518
April 23, 2018, 06:15:14 AM
For me! I think!
Join to airdrops and bounties, and trading or mining
At present, investment in mining or masternode can be profitable!
Activity: 117
April 23, 2018, 05:12:14 AM
You can also try to play games based on block chain. Sometimes it's possible to geta lot of profit.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
April 23, 2018, 05:09:30 AM
If you trade and you're experienced, good trader, then you won't need any luck in that, because technicals will give you a good entry and exit points
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
April 22, 2018, 11:48:49 PM
I think everything you said are the ways to earn money in crypto. Managing a campaign is also part of the bounty so it is still one of the ways that you said. I think you can earn by lending and investing. You can give your assets as loans for others then get it back with interest but this is risky because the market value changes and may result to your lost. You can invest your assets but know that this is high risk, high earn type of profit.  
Activity: 182
April 22, 2018, 09:35:06 PM
according to this, For me trading is the most profitable thing you can do with cryptocurrency, but you must have a good experience in trading and you need to learn basic technical analysis and fundamentals so that your trade will be much easier than before. and also one the only important thing is to work hard and smart.
Activity: 85
April 22, 2018, 08:33:48 PM
The strategy is simple enough and understandable! If you want to make money on the crypto currency, there are several ways to do it!
1) investing in ISO projects
2) participation in the bounty in programs
3) trading on the exchange

Yeps these are the easy steps to earn, with minimal time and effort.  And I would like to add that you can also participate in telegram channels as moderator and part of admin, or if you have the skills, you can participate as bounty manager.
There are a lot of things or ways where you can earn in this platform.
Best of luck
Activity: 295
April 22, 2018, 08:25:34 PM
Its easy to money in crpto. Just join a signature campaign and join airdrop to recieve a tokens or invest in trading site to buy a altcoins.
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
April 22, 2018, 08:22:01 PM
The strategy is simple enough and understandable! If you want to make money on the crypto currency, there are several ways to do it!
1) investing in ISO projects
2) participation in the bounty in programs
3) trading on the exchange
Pages:
Jump to: