Pages:
Author

Topic: How to make money off cryptocurrency? - page 4. (Read 1546 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 1
September 29, 2018, 03:48:49 AM
Nowadays, there are many development sites dedicated solely to bitcoin donations, you want to earn more or less bitcoin is dependent on that page giving you more or less and the time to receive Satoshi or you can write a blog make money with this form of bitcoin to introduce others to use the site from which to earn commissions.
ict
Activity: 466
Merit: 250
September 29, 2018, 03:45:53 AM
very many ways to make money from crypto. the most common and easy to do is to follow a campaign with prizes from one of the companies that will release ico. we can make a video that explains about ico which will be released and posted to youtube. or we can become translators of an ico article, so that all countries can read articles in their own language. we can also trade coins or mine.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
September 29, 2018, 03:38:49 AM
to be able to make money from cryptocurrency it looks like you can try to assemble mining tools and after that you can exchange profits from the mining results and can make it money so you can get lots of money.
Activity: 196
September 29, 2018, 03:30:37 AM
You can earn money by trading, participating in Bounty and Airdrop projects! In general, those forms are quite attractive at the moment!
Investment should be carefully considered before making a decision!

Of course when there is a investment there is definitely a risk involvement and if an individual is not ready to take that risk it is better to do bounties and air drops because majority of investors have lost there money to scams in the crypto market in there beginning at least once and that is unavoidable unless gain proper knowledge how things work in the crypto world
Activity: 196
September 29, 2018, 03:25:13 AM
Main goal of exchanges are to keep more traders and investors that other competitors in the market so most of the time they try to protect there customers rather than steeling there money or scamming them but according to what you have mentioned it is entirely different and I agree there are very bad exchanges with poor customer support and fraud but when we consider the majority they are doing fine in the market 
copper member
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
September 29, 2018, 03:16:03 AM
hard than you think man. the truth all trader fail and most money. you need some lucky when doing this thing
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
September 29, 2018, 03:05:42 AM
Making money sure sounds hard, but sometimes you just wanna relax with a nice chill EVT, a platform powerful for any consumer use. It can be a great addition to any businesses you are planing!
Activity: 574
Merit: 13
September 29, 2018, 02:24:10 AM
I believe that it's easier to be a part of bounties or even be an investor, i favor the 2nd version, i love buying and selling while using long-term hold technique, in order to my personal thoughts, it is best compared to other things right now.
Activity: 686
September 29, 2018, 02:15:42 AM
You can earn money by trading, participating in Bounty and Airdrop projects! In general, those forms are quite attractive at the moment!
Investment should be carefully considered before making a decision!
bce
Activity: 756
September 29, 2018, 01:30:15 AM
It might be harder than you think. You assume that you can make money by trading. The reality is that most traders lose money, or at least they make less money than by just holding and not trading.
if trading fails I don't think it's a lack of patience in trading investments and less clever at utilizing the opportunities that arise to gain profit
Activity: 630
September 29, 2018, 01:18:25 AM
Yes, unfortunately it is much easier to lose money than to earn them, and there are many scammers now, and there are no fake sites.But in the world there is nothing easy but we are at the beginning.Cryptocurrency is the future and you can not retreat
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
September 29, 2018, 01:12:21 AM
I don't think trading is a good option now because of the difficulties in withdrawing your coins in time of emergency or even being hackers this have made is very difficult for traders in the cryptocurrencies market to trust most of the exchange site even with the KYC many still lose they money. The best we can do now is to buy and hold in a blockchains wallet.
I agree. It is much safer to invest for long term than to do trading when you do not trust the exchange that much. Most of people stay on trading lost their money because they have to wait for profit and sometimes become a prey of hacking before they gain it.  I making my own by doing something that pays me potential crypto and invest it so far to make good profit but not on the exchange.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
September 29, 2018, 01:08:20 AM
making money from crypto is quite difficult, requires extensive knowledge and insight, maybe one way to make money by buying good coins, when the price is still cheap and selling it when the price has risen higher.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 450
September 29, 2018, 01:02:56 AM
Making money on cryptocurrency is very easy to do if you really know how the market runs and how to make exchange. All you need is money a lot of money then find a good exchange market then deposit money their then buy whatever coin you want then it is your own choice to choose if you sell it the next day because you see that the price goes high or hold it and wait until the price satisfy you.
for now, there are so many ways to make money with cryptocurerncy, even by holding a few coins in the long run, you can make a profit, well, but you have to be patient. for now, many people use the ICO for this.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
September 29, 2018, 12:31:05 AM
Making money on cryptocurrency is very easy to do if you really know how the market runs and how to make exchange. All you need is money a lot of money then find a good exchange market then deposit money their then buy whatever coin you want then it is your own choice to choose if you sell it the next day because you see that the price goes high or hold it and wait until the price satisfy you.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
September 28, 2018, 11:49:49 PM
if you want to earn cryptocurrency from trading with a huge capital, so you should use a trustable cryptocurrency market. how do we know which one is the best market? you can see the volume of trading each day, how they regulate every person that registered in their website (like KYC, AML etc), and the easy way is look on the top 10 crypto market in the world. considering this, it is very unlikely that you will lose money from the exchanger for no apparent reason. maybe the only thing that can happen is when the exchanger is hacked, but it has become part of the risk of digital investment accident. besides that, trading is not the only way to earn cryptocurrency, you still can earn money from this industry by joining some ICO invesment or become a bounty hunter, but there are still other risks that can arise. reflecting from my experience, im already use so much exchanger like bittrex, hotbit, idex, etherdelta, kucoin etc, and I have never had a big problem.
Activity: 630
Merit: 130
September 28, 2018, 10:40:17 PM
I own opinion with respect to others, I think we can not make money out of crypto. It is used as a commodity or store value which make it valuable and gained its popularity regarding financial freedom.

Still money is about tangible currency in which crypto only gives everyone an opportunity to earn digital currency. With its volatility, earning with hard work and storing it in the digital world will be a bit scary and risky.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
September 28, 2018, 10:27:41 PM
Many people earn and do not lose anything , for all the time while in the crypto currency , the basis of earnings is investment.

How is that an investment if you are not losing anything? You are spending your money, your time, your attention even your knowledge and skills and you can say that people are losing nothing to this? I don't think so.

It is true that it is investment but investment is not a 100% profit, it is still had it's risks especially popular or famous crypto investments like Bitcoin and Ethereum. Risk is a lifetime partner of earning money, as long as you want to earn money, there are always risk to it. There is no such thing as easy money, you still need to invest something or risk something to it.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
September 28, 2018, 10:22:11 PM
There are so many ways you can make money from crypto currencies, including by trading, even though there are currently some exchangers that are problematic and become one of your fears. then I suggest to follow our campaign bounty, it has a smaller risk compared to trading
Activity: 1288
Merit: 7
September 28, 2018, 07:52:07 PM
There are ways to make money off cryptocurrency. Examples are- participating in ICO, Cryptocurrency trading, airdrops and bounty participation, buy and hold, staking/running masternodes, among others. Making money form cryptocurrency has numerous risks all the way. Examples are- participating in scam ICO, risk of having a dump in a coin you possess, risk of participating in a bounty project that could fail, risk of exchange hack, risk of wallet hack, risk of fake news, among others. Despite the risks, crypto enthusiasts can see a bright future in cryptocurrecy. We can see cryptocurrency making a major impact in the world financial system.
Pages:
Jump to: