Pages:
Author

Topic: How to make money off cryptocurrency? - page 6. (Read 1546 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 10
September 06, 2018, 09:04:05 AM
Trading is cool specially if you have capital and source of income. Following ICO is not much good because there is no assurance that your money will go back to your wallet, maybe tokens but expect that 70% chance of getting shitcoins than valuable one.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
September 06, 2018, 08:56:17 AM
in my opinion, how to make money from cryptocurrency for now is only by following ICO and trading, but if you have a lot of capital, I suggest you to mining.

i agree when you say trading but i dont really agree about ico . we know that ico are not safe to invest with but if ever you are lucky about your chosen ico
, you can always make a good income .   

but if you have a lot of capital , I suggest you to mining.
i wont agree with you again . imo mining is not profitable and wont always become profitable based on my own experience because i have tried many kind of mining on the past and all of them have failed to impress me . 

if you have a lot of capital , better you can just use it for buying a bitcoin and etherium because both coins are already proven and tested for decades .
Activity: 336
September 06, 2018, 08:42:16 AM
in my opinion, how to make money from cryptocurrency for now is only by following ICO and trading, but if you have a lot of capital, I suggest you to mining.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 08:33:53 AM
A lot of ways and means to make money from cryptocurrency. An easy way is just by joining faucets and mining. Although it only gives you a little amount but as long as you're doing it every day that little amount will increase more day after day. And for more rewards, doing bounty is the best.
Activity: 448
September 06, 2018, 08:22:02 AM
One of the best ways to make money from cryptocurrency is to make money from bounty programs and bounty programs we have social media and signature and transaction we can participate as per our interest
Activity: 1492
Merit: 763
Life is a taxable event
September 06, 2018, 08:21:39 AM
You just have to become good at making money. If you're not good at making other kinds of money, chances are bitcoin won't magically make you rich.

Trading is possibly the worst way to try and make money. The exchanges will take a certain percentage so it's a zero sum game with fees. Unless you know what you're doing (which most people don't) you'll probably just lose money.

To make lots of money, you could create something (like an mmo with a bitcoin based subscription fee) or maybe sell videos for bitcoin, or services (like programming, or buying gift cards for people and making them available for bitcoin) or buying steam codes and selling them.

You could open a website with specialized products (lasers or flashlights or sextoys) that accepts bitcoin.

Or you can join a bounty campaign and make some pocket change for your posts.

Activity: 321
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 06, 2018, 08:16:01 AM
I think that it is better to take part in bounties or become a trader, i prefer the second variant, i like trading using the long-term hold strategy, to my mind, it is better than anything else now
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
September 06, 2018, 08:08:01 AM
You can earn and make money from crypto exchange market trading. For make money you will need to invest in online crypto trading. Then you join a good market and start trading with cryptocurrency. You can join Binance, Houbi and Okex exchange market. These markets is good for trading.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
September 06, 2018, 08:00:57 AM
I have been reading about exchanging sites. all of them have people who lost their money due to hacks, or investors got their accounts closed, frozen (Coindesk) without proper explanations, usually exchange sites let them deposit money, but they don't let them withdraw their money.

Kraken(some review sites list this is as one of the best exchange site, what a joke) is also a shit hole, the same thing, money and coins missing, buggy laggy website, no customer support.

How do you make money of cryptocurrency when the exchange sites are predators to hunt people's money? Decentralized trade sites maybe? If I read positive reviews about these centralized exchange sites , they doesn't seem genuine at all, most of the time, it looks like someone ordered them from Fiverr. Binance, Bitfinex with the Tether fiasco, Coinmama.... All of them looks like scummy attempt to get your money.

Some investors on exchanger sites lose their money maybe because some are just pretending they were traders without any knowledge about trading or they didn't research or make a study about the coin they are trading off.

You can earn crypto currency that can be exchange to local fiat by joining signature campaigns, bounties and other job online that will pay you BTC or other crypto currency.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
September 06, 2018, 07:36:32 AM
It's very easy even, well, it depends if you do a great job, and you know all the crypto-currencies, and all the little details of buying it or selling it, it's very good with a big raise.
Activity: 55
September 06, 2018, 07:34:03 AM
can be by way of investment or by following the gift program. but all of them are not as easy as I imagined before. very much perseverance and patience is needed because in my opinion everything is just trying their luck when playing in the cryptocurrency world
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
September 06, 2018, 07:32:17 AM
You can try to buy masternode coins and take profit by staking it in the network. If you are a more hardcore cryptocurrency enthusiast, you might want to invest in mining. It still has a fair amount of returns IMO and there are plenty of pools to mine on. Lastly, invest in ICOs; just DYOR.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
September 06, 2018, 07:03:55 AM
Hi, everybody. Earnings are not so much of course. Well you can earn on the bounty projects if knowledge allow it to on the exchange.
Activity: 186
September 06, 2018, 06:59:01 AM
How to make money from cryptocurrency, you can start trading (buying and selling) cryptocurrency from now on. You do not need to pay commissions to brokers, do not need to pass third parties, and no longer need to worry about obstacles to start trading, so we will get money from cryptocurrency.
Activity: 280
September 06, 2018, 06:35:55 AM
I think that there are many ways on how to earn money using crypto but I am not sure that I know all of them. To  my mind, it is better to hold crypto like btc for some time and then trade it when price is high
I agree with you mate , there are lot of ways how to earn in crypto but just like I am not familliar of some. I only know is to join signature campaign or invest in bitcoin and hold it and wait for the right time to sell.
Activity: 194
September 06, 2018, 06:06:29 AM
There are a lot of ways. You can trade, or you can become a bounty hunter, or you can be an investor Lips sealed
Activity: 54
September 06, 2018, 05:50:47 AM
Another smart way of earning through cryptocurrencies is to buy and hold cryptocurrencies that pay you dividends. There are many some great cryptocurrencies that pay you a fair share just for holding them and you are not even required to stake them, especially in a wallet. Some of these cryptocurrencies are
Activity: 251
Merit: 100
September 05, 2018, 07:32:52 AM
Most of the people here were make some money around the trading world. Buy low, and sell high is their main key to success in achieving a profit.
Activity: 578
Merit: 250
September 05, 2018, 07:31:40 AM
in order to make money on cryptocurrency, it is not necessary to have large investments. you can just teach people cryptocurrency
Activity: 578
Merit: 250
August 19, 2018, 05:28:24 AM
in order to make money on cryptocurrency, it is not necessary to have large investments. you can just teach people cryptocurrency
Pages:
Jump to: