Pages:
Author

Topic: How to make money off cryptocurrency? - page 5. (Read 1546 times)

Activity: 909
Merit: 17
www.cd3d.app
September 28, 2018, 07:14:45 PM
There are so many ways to earn and make money in cryptocurrency. Not just in trading and i thibk trading is not really advisable soecially if you don't have enough knowledge in doing this. Much better to buy low and sell high but choose the right and potencial coins to invest. Aslo use your talent if you have in the field of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
September 28, 2018, 06:59:55 PM
Joining some bounty campaigns is one of the way to make money in crytocurrency. But more importantly, knowledge about cryptocurrency is a must. You need to read ans learn a lot.
Yes by joining bounty campaigns could make us earn in crypto. Ofcourse we have to learned or gains knowledge first in order for us to succeed. Also, by doing trading investing in crypto could can make us earned.
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing
September 28, 2018, 11:45:55 AM
Joining some bounty campaigns is one of the way to make money in crytocurrency. But more importantly, knowledge about cryptocurrency is a must. You need to read ans learn a lot.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
September 28, 2018, 11:45:38 AM
I understand your opinion, but I think there are very serious and safe places to do a trader, however, you have to pay a commission, which is understood, if your investment multiplied, then that cost does not feel much.
Activity: 355
Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing
September 28, 2018, 11:33:00 AM
One of the best ways to make money from cryptocurrency is to make money from bounty programs and bounty programs we have social media and signature and transaction we can participate as per our interest

Yes O do agree eith that. I can say that it is the easiest way but you need knowledge about cryptocurrency. The deeper your understeanding about crypto then the bigger of oppurtunity to made money out of crypto.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
September 28, 2018, 11:09:53 AM
What I have come to understand in crypto is that it has to do with luck and smartness, most traders lost lots of they money due to they inability to understand this too facts, no matter how lucky you are in trading if you are not smart and skilful you still lose your money. Most of the exchange are also out to make gain so at that they always take advantage of gullible users, I got my mozo tokens trap on coinrail without any explanations from them I don't receive otp to log in to my account after I have already deposited my mozo tokens.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Dronair Best Operating For Cargo Robotics Industry
September 28, 2018, 10:53:32 AM
I have been reading about exchanging sites. all of them have people who lost their money due to hacks, or investors got their accounts closed, frozen (Coindesk) without proper explanations, usually exchange sites let them deposit money, but they don't let them withdraw their money.

Kraken(some review sites list this is as one of the best exchange site, what a joke) is also a shit hole, the same thing, money and coins missing, buggy laggy website, no customer support.

How do you make money of cryptocurrency when the exchange sites are predators to hunt people's money? Decentralized trade sites maybe? If I read positive reviews about these centralized exchange sites , they doesn't seem genuine at all, most of the time, it looks like someone ordered them from Fiverr. Binance, Bitfinex with the Tether fiasco, Coinmama.... All of them looks like scummy attempt to get your money.
That only happens in some trading floors without prestige. I worked in Binance for a while so I understood their rules. And now there are some countries that Binance supports. we can contact the supporters about locking accounts, ...
I think the market is still a lot of good trading floors. Do not spread this bad news without proof!
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
September 28, 2018, 10:49:00 AM
Many people earn and do not lose anything , for all the time while in the crypto currency , the basis of earnings is investment.
Activity: 84
September 16, 2018, 01:50:21 PM
In crypto currency there are a lot of way to make money but the main and most important condition is first you have to understand the market.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 284
September 16, 2018, 01:36:38 PM
This is not as easy as imagined, and the world of cryptocurrency cannot be considered easy for everyone, because management in transactions must be done carefully and with consideration. what must be considered is the price movement in bitcoin. with that price movement we can buy and sell it again. from where we can get big profits.
Activity: 246
September 16, 2018, 01:39:37 PM
Coinmarketcap.com, look at the top 100 or so. Recognize any vaguely familiar names, google it; spot big movements up or down relative to others, google it; low market cap compared to volume, google it. Also look at top 10 bla bla articles, disregard their opinions and google the ones you haven't heard of and those that might interest you. A few of the ways iv found more obscure but promising coins.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
September 16, 2018, 01:13:47 PM
I have been reading about exchanging sites. all of them have people who lost their money due to hacks, or investors got their accounts closed, frozen (Coindesk) without proper explanations, usually exchange sites let them deposit money, but they don't let them withdraw their money.

Kraken(some review sites list this is as one of the best exchange site, what a joke) is also a shit hole, the same thing, money and coins missing, buggy laggy website, no customer support.

How do you make money of cryptocurrency when the exchange sites are predators to hunt people's money? Decentralized trade sites maybe? If I read positive reviews about these centralized exchange sites , they doesn't seem genuine at all, most of the time, it looks like someone ordered them from Fiverr. Binance, Bitfinex with the Tether fiasco, Coinmama.... All of them looks like scummy attempt to get your money.

Some shitty exchanges may have scammed people but I have traded in many crypto exchanges like Idex, Bancor, forkdelta, Binance, Kucoin, Yobit and many more I did not gey any issue in depositing and withdrawing funds, yes sometime due to congestion in blockchain, transaction may take some time, as stated by someone in previous post if exchanges keep on scamming people nobody will deposit their hard earned money, chose the exchange wisely and try depositing and withdrawing minimum amount first.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”
September 16, 2018, 01:02:11 PM
The only way to money off crypto is by trading yourself or by taking part in bounties. For instance, I am doing a signature bounty now, from which I will get stakes, which will be divided up to everybody doing this bounty at the end, I could get 10 bucks or 100 bucks. nobody knows
Activity: 1120
Merit: 256
September 16, 2018, 12:43:23 PM
One of the best ways to make money from cryptocurrency is to make money from bounty programs and bounty programs we have social media and signature and transaction we can participate as per our interest
Indeed, by following the campaign, the gift we can earn income in a way that works is also easy and the results are also promising. therefore, with the crypto campaign bounty getting more and more talked about
Activity: 156
September 16, 2018, 12:33:59 PM
Your first option is to just buy coins. There are different exchanges that will allow you to buy or trade coins to keep in your wallet. One of the most popular exchanges is Coinbase. Coinbase offers a super clean user interface and is one of the best ways to get started if you have no prior experience in cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 79
September 06, 2018, 10:44:11 AM
There are alot of ways to have money in cryptocurrency, 1st thing is to join different ico bounties . 2nd - to invest gadgets to make mining and staking. 3rd buy different tokens or coins invest on it and if you are lucky then good.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
September 06, 2018, 10:28:55 AM
Though I don't have much idea about crypto but I can say that it is a vast world and there are a lot of opportunities to earn a lot of money from here.
Yes , I agree. You have to research and learn about different cryptocurrencies and what your interests are.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
September 06, 2018, 09:41:51 AM
People lose money day in day out in crypto especially throught hacking, you just have to learn from their mistakes and take measures to keep your money safe.
Activity: 696
September 06, 2018, 09:18:40 AM
You can join bounty campaigns, you can also do trading, and invest on potential ICOs. But you must always be careful in cryptocurrency because there are many scammers here. Always stay safe when investing.
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
September 06, 2018, 09:06:20 AM
That's not right.
Most of the major exchanges(Bittrex,Poloniex,Binance,Bitstamp,bitfinex,coinbase) and much more, won't do any problem when you request withdrawals, some of them may ask you to verify your identity, but you can know about that in advance, and if you are not okay with revealing your identity then choose exchanges that won't ask you for that such HitBTC.
The chances of you to get scammed by an exchange that moves thousends of bitcoins on a daily basis is close to zero.
I used some from the stated exchanges and there is nothing wrong with the transaction on it. I found it secure because not only one account security they have but much more to protect each account form hackers. Those exchange are all popular for investors and traders. I do not have any problem with it and processing time is good where traffic is not a usual problem.
Pages:
Jump to: