Pages:
Author

Topic: How to make money on cryptocurrency in 2019 - page 18. (Read 16197 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 101
There are several ways of how to earn crypto currencies. If you do not have money to trade, you can take part in bounties and airdrops to collect your first cash. If you already have some savings, welcome to the trading world.
I agree with you bounties and airdrop very helping me to get my first cash from crypto. After i get my bounties rewars i turn my token(bounties) into another good coins (top 10 cmc). Bounties and airdrop is the best choice for beginner who want to earn free coins from crypto.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
There are several ways of how to earn crypto currencies. If you do not have money to trade, you can take part in bounties and airdrops to collect your first cash. If you already have some savings, welcome to the trading world.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 502
Last year maybe more easy how to make money with cryptocurrency bitcoin and altcoin, where we can participated at bounty campaign and airdrop project could easy to get payment and have higher reward.
the wheel of life is always spinning and not always relied on being able to give a guarantee to you, you should have been aware of this, realizing that bounty campaign will surely perish in the near future so you can use the results you have to open or start a new business that can give money to you every month.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
Thou bounty has not being encouraging base on several failed project, we need to be strategic, do not stop, part of my strategy is to invest and trade with it, ones the market recover, good project will be profitable to bounty hunters that are token Holders.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
There are so many ways to make money on cryptocurrencies in nowadays but as you need to know that most of the bounties in here were not had so many profits due to the dump.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
Now is still possible to make money on crypto, by trading by joining bounties, anyway this year is not like in 2017 when most of bounties value a lot of money after short time.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1656
Right now the most reasonable opportunity would be in staking & dividends. There are some altcoins that offer extremely attractive interests

for holding on to their high risk crypto, even daily or monthly in some cases. If you are a holder, you might as well get paid high returns for it...
Activity: 393
Coinsbit exchange
If you are looking for a way to make money in 2019 on cryptocurrencies, I advise you to pay attention to new and promising projects. I recently discovered the project Sound Money Coin. This is a very interesting project. In addition, any coin can mine this coin. You do not need special devices or expensive video cards.
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
First of all you need to make your researches deeply, you need to read the Daily news, you need to choose projects to search and every day you have to check it. I would spend at least 2 weeks to choose what Project/coin best to invest. If you watch some youtube videos for monthly altcoin predictions and buy your coin you would loose it. Never trust anyone in this market you need to make your own researches! Also you can make Money with bounty hunting but after 2018 that business has came to an end..
Activity: 742
Merit: 12
Now all the currencies have gathered under the resistance level, and one way or another, a breakdown will occur over time. So that you can participate in the bounty and in the ISO, and buy, what else sell low
Activity: 560
“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”
Last year maybe more easy how to make money with cryptocurrency bitcoin and altcoin, where we can participated at bounty campaign and airdrop project could easy to get payment and have higher reward.
yes, last year in 2017 many people made a lot of money from Cryptocurrency, he could produce from various Bounty campaign programs and also from various other things.
this year the market is still not stable, making it difficult to profit this year.
if there is an update on Crypto so that Crypto can increase and we can produce results from it.
Activity: 653
Activity: 766
Merit: 250
I think, that time which gave bounty hunters earn not possessing no knowledge passed. Now in order to stay in the game you need to constantly develop yourself and look for new opportunities, and there are plenty of them in the cryptocurrency market. You should switch your focus to IEO and many interesting coins that can now be bought at a low cost to make the x10.
Activity: 770
Merit: 106
It is always profitable to buy coins that are at the bottom of the schedule of their movement, there is certainly a risk in this, but there is no profit without risk, especially now when the market is slowly gaining momentum.
Activity: 378
Is this a prediction? I am asking that, because to me it looks more like that.
Then from where did you get your statistics of 70%:25%:5% of the different type of bounty hunters that exist?
This assertion might be wrong. Although, on a general note you might be correct to some extent. I am only just concerned about your statistics.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
I think bounty is not giving a good income in this year compared to the last 4 year.
2019 is the year of ICO / IEO, I think. They gave instant money with more than 1000% profit.
The ICO has turned into an unnecessary offer for everyone. Being scam, the inability to reach the softcap, the big fall of the price after the listing in exchange. But, IEOs in big exchanges are worth trying.

now I look for coins that I think is difficult. because now bitcoin is starting to be difficult to find especially other coins. because other coins are also needed by many people. but many coins are scams.
Activity: 291
Merit: 15
Yes, people expect that they will make huge money as soon as they enter crypto industry and when they don't they leave. Most don't understand that this isn't some kind of get rich scheme and that time is required, just like in everything else in life.
Activity: 257
Yes, everyone needs to be a trader instead of doing scam bounties or holding for nothing! You can't learn the trade overnight and you may not see good success in a month, but if you try hard to get all the information about crypto trading and practice hard to make something new and big then I think you will know how to make money through trading!
Activity: 350
Atleast one thing is now certain, crypto is going no where. It has rebounced and shown signs of daily improvement. All we have to do our best evaluating best investment options and indulging wisely
  It is rising more and more with time, in 2019 I am sure bitcoin will be rise at number one as crypto currency, we will have to buy the best coin to hold till then and according to me only bitcoin is the one which is the most promising and profit making crypto currency, trusting will help us to save our future in 2019, I am sure 2019 will be great year for crypto currency investors.
It seems to me that investors who have made their investments for a longer period than six months or a year, can get wings of dust only in the distant future. But if we talk about profits in 2019, then besides daily trading, we have nothing to offer. But this activity can be done only by professionals who have experience and was able to get real profit. Of course, this is all given in the current state of the cryptocurrency market.
if you don’t try to work in your own good even in the current situation, what are we doing here at all? Every day I work in the cryptocurrency market. We get experience and even negative circumstances are also a good experience for any user of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 111
At thistime, buy the best and wait for the  return of the bulls.
If you are a good bounty hunter just look for the best crypto ICO sale and be with it.
Never rush just wait for the best time to sell
Pages:
Jump to: