Pages:
Author

Topic: How to make money on cryptocurrency in 2019 - page 20. (Read 16197 times)

Activity: 249
Merit: 10
Atleast one thing is now certain, crypto is going no where. It has rebounced and shown signs of daily improvement. All we have to do our best evaluating best investment options and indulging wisely
You can do any activity that you master, and you have the knowledge and experience to help you do that activity, so you can do it well.
many ways to make money, if you want to follow it.
Crypto can still be utilized and also he can still benefit anyone who wants to do his best.
Activity: 487
Atleast one thing is now certain, crypto is going no where. It has rebounced and shown signs of daily improvement. All we have to do our best evaluating best investment options and indulging wisely
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
Of course, despite the difficult times for ICO projects, many bounty hunters will continue to participate in the remaining few ICO projects in the hope that there will be a good time for this activity. Perhaps their hopes will come true sometime. Some bounty hunters who have long been involved in ICO bounty companies and have accumulated a lot of tokens will go to traders and will trade on exchanges. Probably, this year it will be the most profitable activity in cryptocurrency.
This year we are unlikely to see a sharp increase in the cryptocurrency market. According to forecasts, it will rise slowly, as investors will be cautious.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
There are not many possibilities left as we would like. I think that today there are already a lot of different situations that could really make us a little richer. This is trading and bounty, mining is already becoming unprofitable with such prices.
Activity: 1936
Merit: 290
If you can do trade then easily you will makes something profitable now this time. Even many people interested short time investment every time, but I not agree short time investment. Because short time invest do not give profit at this matter situation.
For the bounty Hunter, before joining bounty you need checking everything their ICO. Because 2018-2019 many ico going to scam so be careful.
Activity: 714
Living is easy with eyes closed ...
Participation in bounty campaigns, in my opinion, is a long-term investment, where the investment horizon can be 5-10 years. Therefore, it seems too early to talk about the success or failure of bounty campaigns and ICO projects. It takes a little time to evaluate the effectiveness of the invested effort.
Activity: 308
sure if the cryptocurrency market does not recover or grow like 2017, many bounty hunters will abandon this market and they only see crypto as an experience and memory =))) but I continue and I still holding some of my altcoin, there is now a new trend, that is the IEO, who knows it can earn a very good profit.
Activity: 672
Merit: 1
You said the whole truth bounty no longer pays. It is time to look elsewhere for money. Self education to have a better understanding of how the block chain environment works is exactly what is needed going forward
Activity: 406
I'm still engaged in long-term investments and everything suits me. Because I do not plan to dwell on this. As for me, this is the most profitable and lazy business.
Holding in a bear market is not the best strategy, as the practice has shown me. I prefer to risk and invest in various projects.
Activity: 854
Merit: 12
arcs-chain.com
That fact that people think that this market is to get rich quick here makes a lot of them lost money here in the end.

How many join in 2017 and think that the price will go on parabolic rise? Many, and how many of them got burned easily in 2018? A lot.

So to make money here, you need to change your mindset. It involves a lot of risk and patience if you don't have the key attitude then obviously, you will eventually lose.

Just like bounty hunters now, its not that lucrative anymore, but there are still few good one around, you just need to do your homework, just saying.

Couldn't agree more.... it is exactly this... people start on crypto thinking only about the money (like they do on most things on their lives), and then they rush and take bad decisions...
People need to change their mind sets and start building, not just after the quick and easy cash comming from something others built. They need to evolve, learn, improve themselves and contribute.... as a consequence they'll earn money, sometimes even more than they would otherwise... If people work hard and put their minds into it, they can learn and adjust and find out how to have an income from crypto while contributing...
cheers
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
It Is indeed not easy to make money out of bounty at this dry market "bearish" season. Even trading alone is not making it, so it is better one make an outside cryptocurrency investment and keep surviving when crypto is down.the idea you gave about educational investment is also good enough and will even last.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
I'm still engaged in long-term investments and everything suits me. Because I do not plan to dwell on this. As for me, this is the most profitable and lazy business.
Activity: 276
Yes one needs patience to get engaged in cryptocurrency for long. People often want to leave the crypto world once they suffer loss.
But this idea is not a wise as crypto is not like something which makes you riches overnight. It takes time to grow and become mature so as to give you much profit. So stay calm, positive and cling onto patience.
Activity: 550
i do bounty campaign, its because it doesn't take too long to do their tasks.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Let's start with the fact that just after almost a year and a half not many can earn money on bounty, and this is a very ungrateful job. I think this year the situation will not change, and it will be still difficult to make money on bounty.

What to do? Is there a way out?

Yes, there is one single way out, this is work on yourself for free, spend all the time that goes to the bounty for self-education, the study of new trends, those that require intellectual activity.

For example, out of 1,000 people performing the bounty, 70% will continue to fulfill them in the hope that in the future they will get rich. 25% will simply come out of this whole story and the cryptocurrency for them will only be experience and memory. But only 5% will understand that this niche is only developing, and experts, experts in their field are required here, they will start exploring other ways of making money, it could be programming, marketing. And of these 5% only 5 people will not give up and will work hard to reach their goal.

What I am talking about, people give up very easily, without even trying, losing their chance to gain experience, possible earnings. If you just think about the fact that very low% of people really try to achieve something, then theoretically everyone can achieve anything, you just need to make the effort and time.

Thus, those people who may not even be very capable, but they have motivation, they understand that nothing is impossible, they reach heights.

I did not try to convince anyone or something else, I just wanted to talk, to express my opinion on this matter.

I wish you good luck and patience!
Basically in the first place, you will not going to make money on cryptocurrency, you are going to work hard in order to get it. Just like what I am doing, I am helping customer as a customer support and I get paid in BTC directly in my wallet, in that case I can consider that a way in 2019 to have money.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
You have two ways to earn - either trade or investment. Investment is either in bitcoin or ICO. Choose what is better and safer for you. Investing in bitcoin is safer.In ICO - you can get a quick profit with a successful investment of your funds.
Personally, I hope most of all for investments this year. I do not think that trade can bring profit more than 100%. But the price of Bitcoin may increase to 10,000 dollars.
Activity: 924
Merit: 112
You have two ways to earn - either trade or investment. Investment is either in bitcoin or ICO. Choose what is better and safer for you. Investing in bitcoin is safer.In ICO - you can get a quick profit with a successful investment of your funds.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
I plan to make money trading. It seems to me that this path is now the most profitable. But the situation on the cryptocurrency market can change a lot.
maybe you should try coin trading, in my opinion it really helps us to make money in the current conditions.
You can also invest in coins such as ETH or XRP, I'm sure having both coins will definitely give us benefits.
Activity: 420
I plan to make money trading. It seems to me that this path is now the most profitable. But the situation on the cryptocurrency market can change a lot.
Activity: 574
I think year 2019 would be gives us a good signal. But we should analysis of the failure &  successful of projects. Gain much more knowledge about many other problems caused by failing to achieve the target of earnings.
Pages:
Jump to: