Pages:
Author

Topic: How to make money on cryptocurrency in 2019 - page 19. (Read 16197 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Atleast one thing is now certain, crypto is going no where. It has rebounced and shown signs of daily improvement. All we have to do our best evaluating best investment options and indulging wisely
  It is rising more and more with time, in 2019 I am sure bitcoin will be rise at number one as crypto currency, we will have to buy the best coin to hold till then and according to me only bitcoin is the one which is the most promising and profit making crypto currency, trusting will help us to save our future in 2019, I am sure 2019 will be great year for crypto currency investors.
It seems to me that investors who have made their investments for a longer period than six months or a year, can get wings of dust only in the distant future. But if we talk about profits in 2019, then besides daily trading, we have nothing to offer. But this activity can be done only by professionals who have experience and was able to get real profit. Of course, this is all given in the current state of the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Let's start with the fact that just after almost a year and a half not many can earn money on bounty, and this is a very ungrateful job. I think this year the situation will not change, and it will be still difficult to make money on bounty.

What to do? Is there a way out?

Yes, there is one single way out, this is work on yourself for free, spend all the time that goes to the bounty for self-education, the study of new trends, those that require intellectual activity.

For example, out of 1,000 people performing the bounty, 70% will continue to fulfill them in the hope that in the future they will get rich. 25% will simply come out of this whole story and the cryptocurrency for them will only be experience and memory. But only 5% will understand that this niche is only developing, and experts, experts in their field are required here, they will start exploring other ways of making money, it could be programming, marketing. And of these 5% only 5 people will not give up and will work hard to reach their goal.

What I am talking about, people give up very easily, without even trying, losing their chance to gain experience, possible earnings. If you just think about the fact that very low% of people really try to achieve something, then theoretically everyone can achieve anything, you just need to make the effort and time.

Thus, those people who may not even be very capable, but they have motivation, they understand that nothing is impossible, they reach heights.

I did not try to convince anyone or something else, I just wanted to talk, to express my opinion on this matter.

I wish you good luck and patience!

One thing I have learnt over a period of years in cryptocurency is the power of research. Before embarking on any cryptocurrency venture as an investor or bounty hunter, aways do due diligence to acertain the worth the digital assets. It determines how long you will hold the token even against every other person's wish
Activity: 130
Merit: 1
How to earn from cryptocurrency if you are not a trader but you still want to participate? You could buy some Bitcoins or altcoins and hold them as an investor. This could be done for projects that you think will develop into valuable products in the near future. Since the crypto market is open to everyone, unlike the startup investment market, it is pretty easy to buy these tokens.

But be wary of the type of tokens that you are buying. They could be security tokens, in which case a whole lot of laws need to be complied with, or utility tokens, which means you can use the tokens for the product to function but do not have an ownership in the project/company.
Activity: 994
Merit: 252
Atleast one thing is now certain, crypto is going no where. It has rebounced and shown signs of daily improvement. All we have to do our best evaluating best investment options and indulging wisely
  It is rising more and more with time, in 2019 I am sure bitcoin will be rise at number one as crypto currency, we will have to buy the best coin to hold till then and according to me only bitcoin is the one which is the most promising and profit making crypto currency, trusting will help us to save our future in 2019, I am sure 2019 will be great year for crypto currency investors.
Activity: 812
Merit: 114
I don't think bounty hunting will not give you a good reward, rather there is still opportunity in bounties! because many projects are launching post-ICO bounty, which is a very good way for the bounty hunter! People can still get 1K USD from one single campaign, WPP is the example here! I am talking about bounties because I think every trader are not successful. You suggest about trading, that is good but in this bear market, Trading is not that easy for everyone. People can work in bounty and besides that, they can learn to trade too! This is my point here! 
copper member
Activity: 178
Merit: 0
This post is fantastic. But one can also be buying potential shit altcoins and hodl for long term. With this 100x can be achieved in just one project, just like what mxm is currently doing for investors.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
I think bounty is not giving a good income in this year compared to the last 4 year.
2019 is the year of ICO / IEO, I think. They gave instant money with more than 1000% profit.
The ICO has turned into an unnecessary offer for everyone. Being scam, the inability to reach the softcap, the big fall of the price after the listing in exchange. But, IEOs in big exchanges are worth trying.
Activity: 476
I think trading is going to be a trend again sooner after the worst that we've experienced last year. There are so many things in line this year like  FB coin, baakt exchange and those etfs. The way to make a lot of money this year is to accumulate a lot of altcoins that has good projects out there and most importantly btc.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
Coinsbit.io
To make money on cryptocurrency in 2019, you need to do something differently. Everyone buys Ethereum and Bitcoin, which means you need to buy something else. Look at the project Sound Money Coin and you'll be amazed by the ideas of the developer of this coin!
Activity: 490
Merit: 13
I think bounty is not giving a good income in this year compared to the last 4 year.
2019 is the year of ICO / IEO, I think. They gave instant money with more than 1000% profit.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
Bounty and investment can be your choice to be able to benefit from the existence of a cryptocurrency, but indeed it depends on whether you are indeed suitable to be able to choose with funds or the time you have
Activity: 518
Participation in bounty campaigns, in my opinion, is a long-term investment, where the investment horizon can be 5-10 years. Therefore, it seems too early to talk about the success or failure of bounty campaigns and ICO projects. It takes a little time to evaluate the effectiveness of the invested effort.
I think the bounty is already beginning to disappear, since it is not profitable they become to do , for the sake of 10 bucks to do 3-4 months , I think nicardia willing to spend so much time
Activity: 532
Merit: 11
♦♦♦♦♦
if you are new in cryptocurrency then do trading isn't good for you
trading need skill , intellegent , knowledge and sometimes about luck
Activity: 188
I am currently participating in AELF's bounty project, they have good and good campaigns, but they are of very small value, but I'm patient because the project has great potential.
Activity: 434
the best way to make money on the cryptocurrency market is doing trade.
make 1-3 % of profit for daily is good.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
In my opinion, capital is the main one and now we see that there are many people who have suffered a lot of losses because they have not benefited from the current market. and in my opinion you have to be prepared for that
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 0
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
A good words there and very encouraging , it also state what situation in crypto is all about now which is a big one to for, I used to be a bounty hunter too in this late year after so much dump in market but many project failed due to one reason or the other as the market is bearing now and I realise that the time used for bounty can actually be used for other thing to be used in future instead of wasting my precious time for nothing ,

So I have be reading a lot about crypto and trading as well to know what market could do at some time which has really be a blessing and knowing it is for ever but many still work tirelessly for bounty upon no reward or getting scam.

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
I know one more way. Make scripts/bots for IEO participation and sell it for a relevantly  high price. FOMO guys will definitely buy
Activity: 602
Today in this market,I see for myself only a few options,and the first is to take and invest money in the long term,only in the most reliable projects,or wait until the market still falls,as it seems all the scenario talk about it,although everyone hopes that all the same it will go up,and make bounties,but the tokensand wait for market growth
copper member
Activity: 210
Bounties and airdrops are the best ways to collect some crypto currencies. I have tried to mine, but unfortunately due to the market situation it is very unprofitable, so take part in new bounty programmes and earn your tokens.
Pages:
Jump to: