Pages:
Author

Topic: How to make money on the fall of the market. - page 36. (Read 7186 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I trade on the exchange BitMEX and when bitcoin falls, I go in short with leverage and if all is well, then get 50-150% profit!
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
It becomes advantageous for investors and some bounty hunters when market is down. That is the time they buy all coins they might want to invest into. It is not all the time an advantage to them though they might be buying the coins.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
It is well known that the time of fall is always a good time to buy, then good altcoins should be bought at this time, because whenever the market will come out of the decline, those good altcoins will grow faster in compare to others, then you can earn more profit.
Activity: 130
In my opinion, I'll say day trading is the answer. In addition, you can use some FIAT to buy tokens when they are down and then sell when some % are gained.
Activity: 294
It does not mean that if the value of bitcoin decreases, that altcoins would also decrease because there are still other coins that pumps although the value of btc declines
Activity: 160
The number one features of cryptocurrency is volatility - which means the change of prices from time to time.
For you to make money in fall of market, what you need to do is buy your choice coin and hold it till the market recovered,
Activity: 182
A falling market is actually a good thing, meaning you can buy tokens at a lower price, which is a happy thing for you.
So when the market went down, I wasn't afraid or even happy.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
If you want to make money on the fall then you buy good altcoins at that time because they dropped due to that market conditions but revive very fast whenever market comes out from that fall and you get decent profit quickly.
Activity: 252
I think one of the best ways to earn lot when market falls is to buy more coins at the lower rate, provided it happens to be a good coin. Just buy and invest in it, then wait till it further rises.
Activity: 196
It is the best way that you have to take advantage when the market falls down, buy an alts which is cheaper than the original price, and hold it till it will be back to its original price and sell them.
Activity: 68
Perhaps you can try to sell all the assets at the very beginning of the peak . Then when you complete the fall to buy again when it will be at the bottom.  And wait for the profits . I personally have not tried to do so, but I can not rule it out .
Activity: 349
I think buying more top coins is the best idea. In addition, you can invest in ICOs or in other altcoins. There are many altcoins not affected by the market fall. But it isn't always successful, because when the market goes down, everyone loses money. Being calm and waiting for the stability of the market is the best way you can do.
Activity: 154
I can think of only one way, to invest at a low price, to sell at a higher price )
Activity: 115
this is a good opportunity to get altcoin or bitcoin and keep it in your wallet for a while that the market is not good. You can offer it later will appreciate the pump and get amazing benefits.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
I think if the current market falls then it is buying altcoin which we think has a good potential to be invested, after that we hold the altcoin in the long term because then we can get big profits for the future!

Besides investing, you can participate in Bounties or in ICOs. However, you must remember that there are too many scam projects: you should not make a fatal mistake. You should also hold your tokens.
Activity: 248
I recently entered the topic of crypto currency and now is not a very good time for earnings. Since bitcoin is falling. Please tell me how you can make money on the fall of the market.
If you cant sell your coins then I prefer that you should join bounty campaign inorder for you to gain some money. You can also buy some coin so that you can sell it when the price is good for selling.
Activity: 167
Merit: 5
The fall of the general crypto market is a good time to signal buying time. I get in and buy more of potentially good coin and immediately they start to recover, they do so and those I bought fetch me big money.
Activity: 672
Merit: 1
I have heard a lot of investors say that the best time to buy is when things look gloomy and the market seems to be crashing and I think that looks to be a solid investment advice. When the market is down people are ready to sell cheap. That should be a good time to buy if one can spare that capital hoping to sell when the price starts heading upward.
Activity: 332
Merit: 11
what I did was like playing tennis, so I bought something then I resold it when the price went up but had to be above the purchase price, so on so that the more coins we have, from little by little this advantage we can do when the market down
Activity: 105
Its absolutely impossible you could pick up in a falling business sector. In any case, its a decent chance to get some altcoin or bitcoin and store it on your wallet for the interim that market isn't great. You can offer it later will value pumps up and get tremendous benefit.
Pages:
Jump to: