Pages:
Author

Topic: How to make money on the fall of the market. - page 32. (Read 7186 times)

Activity: 286
Merit: 100
i do not have big amount of money to by crypto on the deep plus no one know where this deep is, im just sitting tight with crypto i have, doing bounties and airdrops to earn some more
Activity: 1382
Merit: 105
you should hold your BTC when market fall and other altcoins fall you should buy coins a cheap rate and when will grow than you should sold out these coins.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
If the market is red then the only move you should do is, don't panic, hold your valuable invested coin then just wait for it to come up again, volatility and correction are just normal. Anyways, If you have extra money then you should buy more tokens! Of course, the only coin that you should buy is the trusted one and have a long-term goal.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
https://beta.afce.io/#/
Ya you are right it's very difficult but you can earn good profit in this market too first research atleast 50 top coin and add them in your portfolio and at 1 time buy coin on major dip and sell it on higher.
Activity: 116
I truly trust that, what's going on today and for as long as couple of months are just brief. I'm almost certain that the estimation of specific coins particularly Bitcoin and Ethereum will recoup before the finish of this current year and clearly, this only an ordinary cycle each year for as long as 9 years. This is an awesome chance to purchase Bitcoin and Ethereum due to its low current esteem, I figure you can manage the cost of them and you ought to consider purchasing alt coins as well.
Activity: 198
I would prescribe you to go short on the off chance that you are an expert specialized investigator or have insider data. Something else, shorts are not prescribed. It is smarter to pick the hodl longterm procedure in light of the fact that if the crypto is promising. The cost will hit the unequaled highs now and again.
Activity: 168
as with the rise of the market, invest in cheaper coins and sell when the price rises
Activity: 210
The digital currency market must be benefitted by purchasing and afterward offering at a high cost, so you can't make a benefit when the market falls, and you can just get more tokens at a lower cost to build your property.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
In the fall of the market you can procure just by exchanging. Purchase less expensive, offer more. Be that as it may, on the off chance that you are an amateur, at that point I don't advise, other than now the market has extremely fallen.
Activity: 275
on the fall of the market, people who have patience earn money. because patience is the key to success. When the market falls, you need to buy as many coins as possible, which will grow in the future, but for this you need to wait, keep the purchased coins until the market starts to grow, and then sell the coins.
Activity: 185
The strategies I regularly I utilize when showcase is going down is that I will change over my altcoin to usdt and hold up till the market is plunge, at that point I will purchase more altcoin expanding my coin then I will sit tight for the ascent, I will auction a portion of the additional coin I got and hold it in usdt for another conceivable plunge once more.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Price fluctuations also occur in a falling market. Profitable trades can be made by taking advantage of these fluctuations. It must be bought drop and sold on the rise, it seems simple but it must be careful.

Activity: 658
Merit: 256
Freshdice.com
I recently entered the topic of crypto currency and now is not a very good time for earnings. Since bitcoin is falling. Please tell me how you can make money on the fall of the market.
First of all, avoid selling due to panic whenever the market is falling. Investing during the dips in the market, is a good a idea because the market value of cryptos are becoming low and investors would be able to buy larger amount of holdings. Once the market value increases, profit will then be earned from investing to cryptos that are promising. Insuch way, profit will be earned out of the uncertainties in the market.
Activity: 448
Merit: 89
Full Stack Engineer
I recently entered the topic of crypto currency and now is not a very good time for earnings. Since bitcoin is falling. Please tell me how you can make money on the fall of the market.
usually when it's the fall you buy. then you become really paranoid about any market changes and sort of turning into a prophet to feel the dynamics and when it goes up you sell.
Yeah its time to buy now, some coins are 10x lower than their real price. Some popular ones lost at least 80% from their price. It is right time to collect altcoins carefully
Activity: 170
For me, I usually buy at anh fall in price of any coin of choice, hold for a little profit and sell off using the Buy Lower and sell higher technique. In this way, you will be able to do multiple swing trades per time and still earn big at the end of the day. Don't keep any coin more than 24hrs is another strategy for me.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
It's simple buy low and sell high or hold for price pump then sell but you will need some understanding of the market and some research to make some profit otherwise you will have to wait for long term for making a small profit. There are many stretegie on the forum as well as crypto groups on telegram but I'd say don't copy them but twist it little good luck.
Activity: 294
A falling market never remains the same. If the market falls or going to falls then buy some coins at a low price. Hold it 12 to 14 hours then you must see the ups and downs of the market. Watch this carefully. Increase your experience by watching regularly. If you practice this only 10 to 15 days then you can be experienced very well and can take a correct decision when need to buy or sell.
Activity: 58
Any drop is a good time to buy , invest in coins . And you just have to wait for a good time, not panic and not sell for pennies your coin portfolio
True but there are times when the coin doesn't really make it. It might not go back up. Unless it's a coin that is not new and has had good amount of investors in the past.
But yeah if you buy don't sell when everyone is.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Any drop is a good time to buy , invest in coins . And you just have to wait for a good time, not panic and not sell for pennies your coin portfolio
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
The market is not up to the mark and now are not the best times for many. But it needs to be endured . If you have free money, you can invest, as the price is now very favorable for the purchase of many promising coins
Pages:
Jump to: