Pages:
Author

Topic: How to make money on the fall of the market. - page 35. (Read 7186 times)

Activity: 133
Merit: 0
You can make money from this downturn on the market by buying bitcoin or altcoins at a smaller rate and hodl when the price is high i.e. When the market recovers
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
When Cryptocurrency is experiencing a market fall you should buy bitcoin, altcoin that has good potential in the future. Because I see a lot of certain altcoins that currently potentially rise in price many times over the next few years.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I recently entered the topic of crypto currency and now is not a very good time for earnings. Since bitcoin is falling. Please tell me how you can make money on the fall of the market.

The best way to earn during the market fall I think is day trading through buying at low and selling at high. I believe that through our hard work, we could still earn despite of the unnecessary situation of the market. I earn while the market is red through bounty campaigns.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Probably the most effective method of earning in a falling market is to open a short position to fall. But this is also very risky, because now it's too late to do it, now the bulls are entering the market
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
you can earn extra money from doing bountys,and also when btc is deep you can trade using technical analyst like TA,trends,waves ETC..and also you can invest  for a good coins and hold some time fortake profits..  Wink Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 602
Merit: 144
I recently entered the topic of crypto currency and now is not a very good time for earnings. Since bitcoin is falling. Please tell me how you can make money on the fall of the market.

You could go short like margin trading on bitfinex: someone lends you an amount of the coin X with am interest and you can sell this amount, when you close the trade, you re-buy this amount and if the market has gone down you have earned something
Activity: 504
Merit: 108
Trading with leverage help to get profits in this situation. However, you can just sell on the top and wait for the sweety dip
Activity: 112
The thing you should focus firstly when the market is down is how to avoid losing your money, and the best thing to do is to hold patiently, it is that simple, after you make sure that you can complete that task, then go for more investments, because the market is down then the coins you find there are also lent to be bought, because of their prices.
Activity: 253
When the market is falling, the best time to earn a profit is by buying more and more coins. But, remember to pick the right coins. Not to be panic to buy the lowest one but buy the right coin.

Even the price is low, some coins still have their value and trusted to be higher for some days, weeks, or years later. therefore, it is very crucial to analyze the coin before deciding to buy it when the market falls.
Activity: 350
Merit: 36
well, u can look for undervalued projects mostly. most icos are also asking for less, but u have to sieve the good from the bad.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Improve your mode of payment with crypto
The person way to earn more during the bear market where a lot of coins fall is to buy more coins at cheaper prices from the weak hands. With that, you can hold for a long term and wait patiently for the bull rise to make a lot of income.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
when fall make sure you buy more,just buy more and be patient there is always a bench-mark in three months calculation .from my opinion and analysis crypto changes every 35days ,prizes move and retain  bench-mark
copper member
Activity: 616
When the market is falling is the best time for investments because prices are very low. You can buy at low price and hold it till prices raises and sell it at high price at the right time which returns a good profit.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101

I haven’t an experience in making money during cryptomarket prices fall. It is not the thing that I did at all. But I know that such things happen and I think it is quite possible to earn money in a such way.  Shocked
Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

A lot  of ways on how you can earn money on the fall of crypto or market.  Ask the strategy in investing because i believe in this situation many investors buy a coins that has potential in earning more profits. Work and learn on that possibilities.
Knowledge and experience are of great help in our journey in the field of cryptocurrency. Volatility can be viewed as a disadvantage for some, however, during the dip it is where huge profit awaits. When the value drops, it's the best time to buy more coins, hold, wait for the market to recover and gain huge returns. Be patient, believe, and trust that not market can potentially get back on track.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
There are other way to make money from down trend of crypto,  like crypto  trading futures.  Some exchange like Okex has this platform,  in crypto trading futures we can make profit from down trend price of crypto by open short potition.
Activity: 140
Dear all,
For this issue, I have some opinions as below, when the market is falling, prepare money to buy something. Catch the bottom of the downtrend for largest profits. But all of these is methods only. If we know that, we were rich.
Activity: 223
Merit: 11

Of course, we make profits by making purchases from low price levels with a downtrend trend. It takes a good experience, analysis knowledge and most important patience to realize this event fully. Without a greedy move, when a good profit marginal level is captured, sales will return to us as positive gains. For example, if the target sales price is 10,000 USD, you have to think that the sudden jumps are 12,000 sales.
Activity: 448
Lets Go Adab

You can always take advantage of the market price when the value's in the market is dropping because in that way you can earn more profit when the market prices goes back to normal.
Activity: 684
Merit: 250
Early Funders Registration: monartis.com

A lot  of ways on how you can earn money on the fall of crypto or market.  Ask the strategy in investing because i believe in this situation many investors buy a coins that has potential in earning more profits. Work and learn on that possibilities.
Pages:
Jump to: