Pages:
Author

Topic: How to make serious money by investing into Proof-of-stake – PoS and masternodes - page 3. (Read 12789 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
In case there re people who might be interested in DMD Diamond mini signature campaign, we re looking for some community members to join.

Here is reposted info:

Hey guys,

DMD Diamond s about to start a small signature campaign and we would like to select and reward 4 members of our great community to be part of this project.
This campaign will last for 6 months with possibility or permanent extension, depending on the feedback we get from it.

Please do not apply for this campaign unless you usually spend time on Bitcointalk on a daily basis and post a lot since I would really hate to exclude participants for not following the rules.

Here are the rules:

1)      DMD Signature campaign will be open for Senior,  Hero and Legendary Bitcointalk ranks only.

2)      Bitcointalk account with negative reputation are not allowed to apply.

3)      Participants need to wear DMD signature all the time, no other link is allowed to be in their signature.

4)      Participants are required to post minimum 3 posts per day (90 posts per month minimum), exclusively on Bitcointalk forum, out of which minimum 1 post per day needs to be related to DMD (mention DMD Diamond in some way) and this DMD related post must not be posted on the official DMD Bitcointalk thread. - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-dmd-diamond-30-scarce-valuable-secure-pos-30-masternodes-65-580725
In case you are not able to post your posts on any given day, you can do it the next day or any other day as long as your monthly sum is no less than 90 posts out of which 30 must be DMD related.

5)      Post in “Other” subsection (Meta, Politics and Society, Beginners&Help, Off-topic, Archival threads) do not count towards daily 3 posts requirement.
Please make sure to post on threads which are relevant to DMD, for example, “where to invest”, “cloudmining”, “PoS and masternode related threads”. This is not a strict rule as you can posts and get paid for posting on whatever topic you find interesting, excluding “Other” subsection, but threads related to DMD bring more people to the community and we all benefit from this.  

6)      All posts need to be of high quality, they need to be informational and related to the thread topic. No posts containing single word (example: Yes, No, Great! Etc), no posts containing just 1 sentence. (example:+1 What a great post!). Please do not try to cheat the system, I will be watching.

7)      Participants will be paid $150 per month in DMD, at the end of the month. Selected participants need to submit 1 DMD address for payments which is not allowed to be changed as long as members participate into this project.

7.1)      In case a participant decided to leave DMD signature campaign, they can do that only at the end of the month after they get paid. If a participant decides to quit any time during the month, they will not be paid for that month.

If you satisfy required criteria and listed requirements seem acceptable for you, please PM me. DMD Diamond team will select 4 people based on their post quality, account reputation and time of application. Once again, evaluate your free time and posting habits. I DO NOT WANT TO BE FORCED TO EXCLUDE PEOPLE FOR NOT FOLLOWING THESE RULES. Please do not make me so.

Cheers!
legendary
Another great MN calculator! $65 daily income per Masternode on Oct 28.

https://masternodes.online/currencies/DMD/
legendary
123 Masternodes online, a new record!
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/
just look at the statistics to see that the DMD has one of the highest daily income for the owner MN  Wink
http://mnrank.com/

legendary
I have yet to see any payout, even though I've been staking for *weeks* with 50 DMD. what am I missing? mouseover says "staking is active" and "wallet is encrypted and unlocked for staking". Running latest 3.0.0.13b wallet.

Well, the current stake reward is 0.82 DMD, it is fixed and your coins compete for that reward with other coin piles of other people. ATM, you should expect about 20%+ annual reward on your coins which is about 10 DMD on the  amount you own. This means your coins should stake about 12 times a year (0.82*12=9.84).  At best, you ll stake once a month with this amount. This is just rough estimate to explain to you how does this work since it depends on how many coins other people have staking. It is basically like mining, you always need to take into account competition. All in all, you miss nothing, just you have too few coins since the average staking coin pile ATM is about 200 DMD. 

Also, please make sure you coins are all in the same pile via your coin control settings. If you do not know how to do this, please join our slack and we ll guide you step by step.  
Activity: 106
Merit: 0
I have yet to see any payout, even though I've been staking for *weeks* with 50 DMD. what am I missing? mouseover says "staking is active" and "wallet is encrypted and unlocked for staking". Running latest 3.0.0.13b wallet.
legendary
5x boost is valid only until you reach ROI. After that you get regular 1x payouts.

We ll never give you any ROI estimates since your payouts depend on several factors and it would be very unprofessional from us to do so. Please do your own calculations based on your payouts.

Cheers!
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
Hi All,

Basically I am new to DMD and have done some research on DMD staking and cloud mining too.

I have put a little amount in clouding mining and just to test how it goes and i do get payout every 2 days so far.

So I plan to put more into it. So wondering what will be the estimate ROI as at now with the 5x boost??
legendary
legendary
Good price and there is potential for growth.
I just see that some POW coins (for example LTC) do not bring their owners any income, but they are expensive.
DMD in this regard has an advantageous advantage  Wink
legendary
In case you more questions, pls join our slack. Here is DMD slack link:

https://dmdcoin.signup.team/

legendary
DMD Diamond just surpassed $8 today. There is still time for people to get in cause it seems long term the price is just going up!
legendary
Over 80 masternodes already active and running. There re already several active shared masternode projects, I do suggest you join our slack for more info about these.
I have just send some Bitcoin to DMD Cloud Mining. How long it take to recognise my bitcoin and start cloud mining?
At any time I can switch all my shares to DMD (in account setting) right?
I am new to DMD so appriciate your support!

Cloud mining payments take place every 2 days on average so once you send your coins, you ll get your first payment withing 48 hours. No, you cannot switch your shares to DMD, once you send your BTC, we use it to fund cloud mining and you get paid in DMD. You do have an option to ask for full refund within first 7 days of using it, no questions asked.
Activity: 1
Over 80 masternodes already active and running. There re already several active shared masternode projects, I do suggest you join our slack for more info about these.
I have just send some Bitcoin to DMD Cloud Mining. How long it take to recognise my bitcoin and start cloud mining?
At any time I can switch all my shares to DMD (in account setting) right?
I am new to DMD so appriciate your support!
legendary
legendary
Excellent progress.
Diamond successfully updated own network.
Now we are completely at DMD v 3.0  Smiley

legendary
Hello crazyivan,

The https://bit.diamonds/ site is not self explanatory or am i the one missing something here? Please how to i proceed to buy?

Please advise.

Regards
Tolu

If you go under trading tab on https://bit.diamonds/ website, there is learn more option an a link to Bittrex, which is our main exchange. Basically, as any other cryto, you need to open an account there, deposit some Bitcoin and buy. If you need more help, please join our slack channel, we can lead you step by step.

Here re links for slack:

DMD Slack
Slack Invite

If you re still green into crypto, this might sound complicated but it is actually very simple.

Ivan
Activity: 4
Hello crazyivan,

The https://bit.diamonds/ site is not self explanatory or am i the one missing something here? Please how to i proceed to buy?

Please advise.

Regards
Tolu
legendary
DMD V3 wallet will be available tomorrow, Sept 15th.

legendary
I got many DMD around 35K satoshis: I sold them for other reasons and stopped staking. Also forgot about DMD back then. Coming back to this topic and looking at the chart I'm seeing the opportunity I missed.
I will watch the chart and follow DMD development to see whether it'll be good to come on board once more or not.

Once a member of DMD community is always a member of DMD community. You can get back any time you feel profitable for you. Please do join slack if you haven't already. Here are the links:

DMD Slack
Slack Invite
Pages:
Jump to: