Pages:
Author

Topic: How to make serious money by investing into Proof-of-stake – PoS and masternodes - page 6. (Read 12789 times)

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back
last month I started my experience with PoS , the coin I got was Clam and invested it in JD so far it's really good as long as you know when is the best time to buy your capital
so most likely I will buy another PoS wallet , so I will keep my on this thread

also guys do you know any thread that talks about PoS coins and compare them ??
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
This is some interesting and helpful I formation thank you for contributing. I collect many coons myself and its nice to hear others thoughts and opinions on the matter. I enjoyed reading through the comments as well.

I would like to just add that you should never turn your nose up to small profits or lesser known coins. Its about making money so keep thst in mind.

Still solid as a ROCK! Talking about storage value, BTC drops 20%, DMD Diamond goes up in price.

Its a great currency. To me its quite obviously worth investing. I mean... Look st the charts. Its as you say. An amazing longterm coin.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
Still solid as a ROCK! Talking about storage value, BTC drops 20%, DMD Diamond goes up in price.

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/
4 years for Diamond is a round date

Let's take a short look into the past for Bitcoin.
An interesting historical fact.
The project bitcoin started in 2008.
But February 9, 2011 (4 years after the appearance), 1 bitcoin cost $ 1, after which there was a long decline.
March 23-24 BTC reached parity with the euro and the British pound.
On June 2, the cost of one BTC was $ 10, and in a week it shot up to $ 31.91.

I do not want to grow here a direct relation with the growth stages of Diamond, but you will agree that there is some similarity in the dynamics of development  Wink

My congratulations Diamond on the fourth anniversary  Smiley

legendary
Tomorrow is DMD Diamond 4th Bday. How many of cryptocoins you know which can say they have been enough that long? Especially PoS coins. I know a very few of them.
legendary
It looks good project and I can’t believe that it is online since 4 years. The price is going up pretty well. If you suggest the price is going to hit $5 then that would be like good investment with price below $1 in it. Thats like 5X the profit. But how about there are no campaigns running about it currently? Or is there any ANN thread please let us know.

The price reached $5 for a short period of time a few weeks ago I m confident DMD Diamond ll get there eventually. Here is ANN https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-dmd-diamond-30-scarce-valuable-secure-pos-30-masternodes-65-580725
Activity: 658
Merit: 260
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
It looks good project and I can’t believe that it is online since 4 years. The price is going up pretty well. If you suggest the price is going to hit $5 then that would be like good investment with price below $1 in it. Thats like 5X the profit. But how about there are no campaigns running about it currently? Or is there any ANN thread please let us know.

legendary
There is already very little time before the publication of White Paper with a description of the future for Diamond v3.0
This will be very interesting information.
legendary
Cool..so what is the specialty of this coin? Can you mine?

Yes, you can mine it ATM but PoW will be abolished in about a month. You can use DMD multipool to mine something else via Nicehash and get paid in DMD. That s what lots of people do, indirect mining, it s quite profitable cause your coins continue to stake.
legendary
Today, the market for various crypto currencies has become quite large and is gradually gaining popularity.

What should be known a newcomer who wants to buy a digital asset:
1. How many coins will be in the system (there is a big difference between unlimited coins and coins having a finite value) It is also important to consider the availability of premine*
2. When the coin was created and how many years have passed since its inception
3. How large the inflation in the selected coin is
4. What income does the system offer you and how long will you receive it
5. The presence of the activity of the team and its developers who regularly publish all the necessary information
6. Position of the coin in the general list of other crypto currencies and its current value
7. The average daily trading volume and the possibility of rapid exchange on various trading floors.

All these basic points will help you to create an overall picture when making a decision about investing Wink
Activity: 491
Merit: 250
Cool..so what is the specialty of this coin? Can you mine?
legendary
9 more days till 4th DMD Bday.

Masternode activation will take place in August and DMD bake the cake and win awesome prizes competition s starting to heat up.

legendary
Pls pay attention to "masternodes" tab. It gives you a preview of what new wallet is going to bring.
legendary
Yesterday, a screenshot of the new wallet v 3.0 was published, it looks great  Smiley

legendary
Well, DMD price has surpassed $5. I hope some of you followed some of my advices from this posts cause this is just the beginning.
legendary
This is a good chance for everyone, get 10k DMD at low cost.
Especially since you can always enjoy the taste of an excellent pie  Wink

legendary

If you know how to bake, why not try this?
legendary
I noticed that when the price of bitcoin is falling, POW coins are falling in price even more.
But the hybrid coins POS + POW and only POS do not practically fall in price.
It seems that people are beginning to realize that you can get a good income without investing in expensive equipment for mining  Smiley
legendary
DMD Diamond has reached $3.3 and market cap of $7.12 million.

Is $5 realistic before the end of this year?
legendary
Nice one my friend.

The new wallet is being prepared as we speak and as it seems ATM, everything else is on schedule.

More news will be presented in the form of whitepaper just before 4th DMD Bday, mid next month.

Until then, keep gathering your coins, DMD hamsters. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: