Pages:
Author

Topic: How to make serious money by investing into Proof-of-stake – PoS and masternodes - page 4. (Read 12789 times)

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422
I got many DMD around 35K satoshis: I sold them for other reasons and stopped staking. Also forgot about DMD back then. Coming back to this topic and looking at the chart I'm seeing the opportunity I missed.
I will watch the chart and follow DMD development to see whether it'll be good to come on board once more or not.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
After the latest price dip Diamond remained very stable. That's my reason for buying diamonds Smiley!

This is anyone's reason for buying DMD. We have been strong as a rock during times of red candles. In 3 days we switch to DMD version 3!
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
After the latest price dip Diamond remained very stable. That's my reason for buying diamonds Smiley!
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/
It is interesting to see how the market reacts to the drop in the price of bitcoin.
Some people say that this is connected with the started payments from the BTC-E exchange that has returned after crash.
But Diamond confidently keeps its value  Smiley
legendary
Less then 2 weeks before DMD introduces masternodes. If you re close to one, take these last few days to fill up your node.
legendary
First of all thanks for this post.
I don't know why DMD is the target for pump and dump telegram groups. Every fortnight it's price spikes up and within 3 days it will be normal. This is happening in Bittrex and I lost some money there.

Is there any mobile wallet available for DMD? their desktop wallet is not syncing properly.

Well, there re so many of these pump and dump groups and they targets lots of different coins, especially those with low supply, which is case with DMD, cause people make nice profits on it and refuse to sell a lot. I suggest you join DMD slack channel, I m sure you ll get help regarding your wallet issue there.

I run my wallet for years without a single issue. It does take a bit time to sync since DMD Diamond is an old coin, 4+ years, a lot of transactions. However, even this will be resolved in less then 2 weeks when the new V3 wallet will be published. It ll include masternodes as well.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
I don't know why DMD is the target for pump and dump telegram groups. Every fortnight it's price spikes up and within 3 days it will be normal. This is happening in Bittrex and I lost some money there.

Is there any mobile wallet available for DMD? their desktop wallet is not syncing properly.
As far as i know dmd doesn't have a mobile wallet. you should probably download the recently synced blockchain available on dmd site.

edit: it seems blockchain available on dmd site isn't fully updated, does anyone have a fully synced dmd blockchain?
Activity: 617
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

legendary
Two weeks until DMD gets its masternodes, lots of interesting events in front of us.
legendary
Good correction, it's time to buy more  Smiley
legendary
The team will also publish a series of step by step masternode related guides to help people set up their nodes. There re designed to help complete beginners start making some money.

About 3 more weeks to go!
How much honestly you can earn weekly and how much you invested in DMD Looks interesting PoS coin hope that you can also give us some caculation how much you can earn in weakly basis  and am also planning to invest some if ever  this pos coin is really profitable because i already invested in some PoS coin before it gives me profit but in few weeks the price is the problem and turn into cheap that my investment is not profitable anymore so i sold them all like CBX crypto bullion i thought that the price can be stable but the price gradually decreases.

I suggest you join our slack and get user experience there, the link is in the first thread. Lots of PoS coins re just temporary projects of their devs used to pump and dumpe them. DMD Diamond s been around for over 4 years and the price is stable, like a rock.

Current PoS interest rate is 25% per year but we re moving into masternodes in less then 3 weeks, lots of opportunities. Join slack and you ll get all info there.

Good luck.
legendary
The team will also publish a series of step by step masternode related guides to help people set up their nodes. There re designed to help complete beginners start making some money.

How much honestly you can earn weekly and how much you invested in DMD Looks interesting PoS coin hope that you can also give us some caculation how much you can earn in weakly basis  and am also planning to invest some if ever  this pos coin is really profitable because i already invested in some PoS coin before it gives me profit but in few weeks the price is the problem and turn into cheap that my investment is not profitable anymore so i sold them all like CBX crypto bullion i thought that the price can be stable but the price gradually decreases.

Yes, it happens and such.
But a Diamond is a Diamond, not some kind of CBX  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 2971
Block halving is coming.

legendary
The test network works fine.
At some coins, in a real network there is not such quantity of Masternod  Smiley

Recently came out an interesting article
https://www.coindesk.com/irs-using-bitcoin-tracking-software-since-2015/

It turns out that all major owners of bitcoins are being monitored since 2015.
Given the constant collection of private information that companies Windows, Google, Apple, Facebook and Amazon are producing, - then the question of the final identification of all major owners of bitcoins accounts, the matter the near future.

It is not difficult to assume that against the background of such actions, the popularity of crypto currencies having anonymous and highly private transactions will only grow  Wink
legendary

legendary
legendary
Yes, I am a holder and investor. BTW, this is not a website, it s a PoS coin.

Well, as I have been telling you people, DMD price skyrocketing again, highest market cap so far. This is just the beginning.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
legendary
DMD Diamond is preparing to get upgraded to version 3.0.

Here is our updated whitepaper in case you might have some questions.

https://bit.diamonds/DMD_WP_1.0.pdf
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: