Pages:
Author

Topic: how to manage losses? - page 53. (Read 26513 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
June 21, 2018, 02:22:32 PM
If you believe in whatever coins you invested in, you can average out the cost a bit lower by buying more at the depressed prices. Or diversify can help too.

But it's not an actual loss until you sell, like others have mentioned. I wouldn't sell at a loss in order to buy more coins to diversify, unless you have a really high confidence in a profit...  have to time a pump just right, and that's no sure thing.
Activity: 700
Merit: 275
June 21, 2018, 02:17:56 PM
how do you manage stress if you loss biggest amount because the value of.your token.is hitting down ..? in your opinion how diversify your investment in other alts to cope up your losses?
thanks in.advance..

actually, you not a loss if you do not sell your amount. you can wait until the price rise again or hold it, even for a long time if needed. and also i suggest you for invest more than one coin, so at least if one coin fall you have other to get profit.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
June 21, 2018, 11:44:14 AM
The best strategy to manage loses is diversify your crypto funds, for example, buy some stablecoins like Binance coin or Huobi token. They can grow while others fall.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
June 21, 2018, 11:39:20 AM
You will be more stressed if you think too much about the loss. The result you will get sick. My advice stay calm, do not be too thoughtful. Must move on. Learn to accept defeat because in the investment will definitely experience it. And most important is patient. Convince yourself that you will get it back.
Activity: 168
June 21, 2018, 10:33:47 AM
if u are having losses in ur portfolio then u need to wait for next pump nt to sell in losses selling in loss is nt adviseable nt all market will recover losses are temporary
Activity: 54
Merit: 1
June 21, 2018, 10:29:17 AM
First, don’t be too much greedy, when you are up, get the profit. Up and down in this market are quite normal, so don’t be afraid and try do your best!
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
June 21, 2018, 10:26:31 AM
We must never lose sight that more risks - more profit, and, of course, we need to be ready for the big price fallings.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
June 21, 2018, 10:25:46 AM
My point is very simple. Learn to stop loss and take profit. Don't be greedy. This is the best management method.
Activity: 412
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
June 21, 2018, 10:14:40 AM
Stress for the weak) I'm confident in bitcoin and altcoins. I understand that the price will rise in any case.
Activity: 24
June 21, 2018, 07:55:18 AM
Always make a strategy and follow your strategy. I am a trader as well as HODLer. 75% of my investment is for HODLing the coins and projects I like and rest 25% I do trading. Never invest all the money in just one coin, spread your portfolio to 5-6 coins, with majority of stakes in Big boys like BTC and ETH. 10% of investment you can put in the coins which you think are going to be huge, like POLY, PRiVCY, PPI, etc.
Activity: 96
June 21, 2018, 07:36:59 AM
Just have to hold I think, not much you can do about it really, that's why you shouldn't invest too much into crypto.
Activity: 79
June 21, 2018, 06:44:15 AM
The education that ever I learn to manage my losses, I will stop my trading or investment and evaluate them.
Activity: 85
June 21, 2018, 06:33:59 AM
that's the benefit of diversifying your money to a lot of coins so you wouldn't just focus on a single coin and you'll get stressed waiting for it to pump, while the others are down you're still confident on making profit on the other altcoins.
Activity: 185
June 21, 2018, 03:35:59 AM
In any investment you have to put percent of losses to avoid the expectation abut hard lose so when getting red marks you have to sell your token or whatever and starting again
Activity: 462
June 21, 2018, 03:32:43 AM
how do you manage stress if you loss biggest amount because the value of.your token.is hitting down ..? in your opinion how diversify your investment in other alts to cope up your losses?
thanks in.advance..

I just keep on reading with whatever token or coin I can invest on so I can diversify my losses there and wait for the market to go green again. I usually just diversify beforehand before everything falls apart. So better to make sure that when the profit comes, move your assets immediately.
Activity: 65
June 21, 2018, 03:26:59 AM
As long as you are not selling you haven't incurred losses. The market value of your holding might go down along the market, but as long as you are not selling you are not losing anything. The best way to handle losses, is just to take it as a lesson, and learn from it. Never commit the same mistake with the same situation next time.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
June 21, 2018, 02:14:44 AM
I think understanding the risk that you stand the chance to lose your money is the first approach to managing stress. Losing huge sums ofonly can be stressful but adopting a positive approach rather than thinking over the loss every moment can be very helpful.
Activity: 413
https://eloncity.io/
June 21, 2018, 02:05:46 AM
Stress and panic is a serious problem. Most of all I am ashamed of my family. When the price of the cryptocurrency fell heavily. I was having a scandal with my wife.
Activity: 96
June 21, 2018, 02:01:25 AM
In this down market, everyone will lose. If you want to minimize the damage, I think we should temporarily not sell our cryptocurrency. Wait for the market to pick up.
Activity: 140
June 21, 2018, 01:43:16 AM
So many rules are applicable to trading. First of which is; never to invest all your capital but if you can afford to lose all your capital, no problem. But the golden rule is, don't invest what you can't afford to lose. With that, I definitely believe lose is minimized. Even though the market goes down, you won't panic because, you never invested all your capital.
Pages:
Jump to: