Pages:
Author

Topic: how to manage losses? - page 55. (Read 26513 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 0
June 20, 2018, 04:50:01 AM
Losing money is a risk of investment. Losses should be taken as a stepping stone and you should use that experience to make you a better trader and investor in the future. Losing is part of the game. You cannot expect to win all the time.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
June 20, 2018, 04:47:49 AM
The way the crypto market works is most of the alts fall down if the market is down, so no matter how much you diversify you are going to be suffering loses in all of them. I just never sell. I know that it's  less now compared the first time I bought it but what you just need to do is to never sell. you'll be able to overcome the fear of losing your assets  Grin Grin
Activity: 55
June 20, 2018, 04:44:34 AM
I am trying to remember that I didnt invest a lot. But as long as you are holding it, regardless of its dump, you are still not losing any of its value. However, if in case you already sold it at a cheaper price and there was an unexpected rise, then take it as a lesson. I guess it is best to know how to analyze charts so you'd be able to predict what will happen next. Technical analysis is indeed an advantage when it comes to trading.
Activity: 125
June 20, 2018, 01:25:35 AM
I think if you want to minimize the loss in the encryption market. We should not sell our cryptocurrency when the market falls. We should continue to keep waiting for the market to continue to rise.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
June 20, 2018, 12:51:48 AM
It depends on how you lose it,  i do lose almost 3k$ recently and its do makes me sad but i really think this is a long term investment so i do still have a hope on this coin that make me lose so much. I do believe this is good project so im not afraid to lose more and i believe there will be gain in next month. The best way i think to get over losses that happening is just get used to it cause something that happenned cant be changes anymore. The thing that you can do are to try gain profit and not do the same mistake.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
June 20, 2018, 12:42:19 AM
Never sell coins at a lower cost, you will face losses. If the price of the coin is low then do not worry about it. Coin prices will be high soon.
That strategy can only be applied if you invested in a very good coin, but most people did not do that, they invested in coins in which they do not really know its true potential, which means they are going to be very susceptible to any change in the price in the coins they are holding and so their chances of panic selling will be very high.
Activity: 294
June 19, 2018, 04:32:19 PM
"
how do you manage stress if you loss biggest amount because the value of.your token.is hitting down ..? in your opinion how diversify your investment in other alts to cope up your losses?
thanks in.advance..

I would say, that I make a decision and never regret it, because, if you have done something once, you could never return it backward. So just don't regret, and continue your work."
Activity: 233
June 19, 2018, 02:37:30 PM
I don't think being stressed is a good idea in case of losses . Rather one should learn from his/her mistake and do not commit the same mistake in future to avoid such losses.
Activity: 280
June 19, 2018, 02:29:05 PM
 I am not very greedy at this moment in my life, and because of that I never go for a big pool. So I have never faced a big loss till this time, but everything could happen one day.
Activity: 140
June 19, 2018, 08:37:10 AM
For me the way I manage my losses is to do more bounty, the more bounty you do the more tokens you will get the more it will increase your portfolio worth, I try to add new bounty tokens to my wallet every month to cover for any losses.
Activity: 114
June 19, 2018, 08:23:56 AM
Depends on your money risk if you risk big and spot a good trading volume then suddenly all coins are starting to fall down then forget it and hodl it in the long run. I manage that many times. So what's yours? can you give me some insight
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
June 19, 2018, 12:52:14 AM
To better manage losses is to just ignore it. Accept the fact that we committed a mistake and what we can do is to learn from it. Never doing the same mistakes again. We need to move on and focus again on our goals. This should always be our attitude.
Activity: 534
Merit: 250
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
June 19, 2018, 12:41:05 AM
Recently I read one clever book prro trading, which says that diversification as a whole does not really help in the falling market. This is especially true for crypto currency. So you just need to choose one coin and study it in detail
Activity: 47
June 19, 2018, 12:37:30 AM
First be prepare for losses before what you are investing. Never take any decision in emotionally. Think twice and be patience. Just buy 50% of your investment and keep remaining and wait till the market falls.
Activity: 364
June 18, 2018, 09:32:57 AM
If you still have the asset or coin then just continue on holding on to it. If you think that your coin doesnt have the capability to bounce back then trade it for a better one that you think will have the fastest growth. Nothing can be done if the value is dropping because it is out of your control you just have to strategize and decide on which coin you should get a hold of.
If not necessarily by holding it would be the best solution. losses incurred naturally are only valued in the nominal currency only. But in fixed fixed nominal amount of crypto. which can be done naturally just holds and waits for a higher rate of return than the purchase price.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
June 18, 2018, 09:29:08 AM
If you still have the asset or coin then just continue on holding on to it. If you think that your coin doesnt have the capability to bounce back then trade it for a better one that you think will have the fastest growth. Nothing can be done if the value is dropping because it is out of your control you just have to strategize and decide on which coin you should get a hold of.
Activity: 31
June 17, 2018, 07:33:50 AM
I don't keep all my money on one coins,so when there is a big loss I don't feel it and become stressful all day because is part of trading. But the most thing to do to manage loss is to cut it short before it happens. When a trade goes bad, just quit and move to next coins.
Activity: 142
June 17, 2018, 04:56:23 AM
I do not try to immediately sell and invest in another coin, I try to study the same as much as possible and evaluate its prospects for further growth, whether its reflection of positions or is it really better to sell!
Activity: 58
June 17, 2018, 04:40:54 AM
loss is one of the risks that we should be ready to face positive thinking do not be too deep thinking, make the experience as a proverbial lesson says experience is a good teacher and failure is the beginning of success
Activity: 84
June 15, 2018, 11:55:15 AM
How to diversify your investment depends on the time of year. For example, in spring and summer it is better to jump on the Alps in the hope to ride the pampas, in autumn and winter it is best to keep in bitcoins
Pages:
Jump to: