Pages:
Author

Topic: How to manage the risk in investing cryptocurrency? - page 55. (Read 530949 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 535
yes it is risky really. you have to forget the money you invested in the beginning. you should accept your loss in advance. so you can trade more comfortably in this way.
Activity: 176
Merit: 12
Risk factor is in every fied but we can minimize the risk factor to use different techniques accordingly. Dont invest all  at one place because it is too risky so must diversify the investment if one side you loose another side will recover the amount.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
One can manage the risks by investing in multiple coins. Another way is to put a stop loss so that you do not loose much on every trade.

Lol seriously? Investing on multiple set of coins can only lead to more losses. Much better if you can just stick to one or two coins that you think trusted and can give you a guaranteed return for your invested capital. Eth and btc is what i am talking about because these two giants are verry common and well known to give the best possible outcome among other coins.

Another way is to put a stop loss so that you do not loose much on every trade.

huh? What is that stop loss you are talking about? Can you explain further more about it? Im sorry for asking these silly questions, oh well maybe i will rather ask google for a faster responce.

Loosing is verry hard to stop or minimize because cryptos are verry unpredictable.

Overall,  luck is still the one that we all  need in order to earn a profit.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
This editorial is part of a series written by editors and co-authored with a senior executive, thought leader, or scholar from a different field to explore new content areas and grand challenges with the goal of expanding the scope, interestingness, and relevance of the work presented in the Academy of Management Journal.
Activity: 25
One can manage the risks by investing in multiple coins. Another way is to put a stop loss so that you do not loose much on every trade.
Activity: 36
Merit: 1
Take profits regularly from profits

Think of opportunities to earn bitcoin and not buy bitcoin

Invest only what you can afford to lose

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Of course we must understand it first, before spending capital to invest. Risks will always be there but we will try to minimize those possibilities.
Activity: 154
To control risk management from e-money investments, you should divide your investment into 3 different types of funds and you should divide the amount of investment into each project and so you will tread the risk of high risk
Activity: 882
I feel its depend. Who wants to become Quick result, they must investment Quality amount. To become rich there has risk of lost. So now Question is how to manage the risk? We can manage by my personal investment or to understandthe cryptocurrency. I believe if I understand the cryptocurrency than its helps to move the safe way. I notice most of the people loss their investment because they don’t take the appropriate decision. If they able to take appropriate decision, hope they can minimize the loss. 
This is only for newbie, investing little, they can manage the loss of first time. After fast time they can able to understand, than they can manage the risk.

Risk management is a hard task for a trader. Trader should control its mind first. This will help him control the risk too. He needs to stay calm all the time. If one goes aggressive, this is a hard situation.
controling minds is most important think if we trading in crypto, forex or anything.our psychology and mental must trained well before, to face condition unexpected.such as price drop sharply.
Activity: 86
Merit: 4
Research, Research, and Research, Study and Learn, Follow and Observe, I think if  you will just have patience to do this before jumping into cryptos, risks may be less. Knowledge is indeed helpful and then you could actually have your experience to top up everything you know. Also try to hold emotions, sometimes it ruins all what is in plan. Cryptocurrencies is an investment in which you are in here at your own risk. That is why you  can not blame anyone but yourself for losses.

I quote every single word. Whoever is investing without studying will not go very far..
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
You cannot learn this in one night or in one sitting this needs a lot of experience and practice in trading in the market. Exposure is what you need to work things out in managing your investment in crypto not only in trading but you need to be familiarized in the things that matters like whats gonna happen if bitcoin succeeded it forking and some other improvements that altcoin does in its network to make it short the good and bad sides that enters the news is a must know it each investors for you to be guided where can the market go.
Activity: 154
The risk in the virtual currency market is the risk of losing some or all of its capital when the investor performs the investment or virtual currency transaction. Identify the risks before conducting a transaction, helping them to know the specific loss rate in each case of investment will be how to, minimum and maximum how to decide the scale of investment, the first time investment, time of investment completion, and other relevant factors.

Planning is essential when investing,so gather all the informations .
Activity: 168
The risk in the virtual currency market is the risk of losing some or all of its capital when the investor performs the investment or virtual currency transaction. Identify the risks before conducting a transaction, helping them to know the specific loss rate in each case of investment will be how to, minimum and maximum how to decide the scale of investment, the first time investment, time of investment completion, and other relevant factors.

I agree on more research.  Indeed, investing is like gambling,  always no assurance. You have to set an expectation to yourself on how much you anticipate for investment on it.  Me, what I do is just 10% of my earnings goes to investment,  so incase that it would not success,  it will not that hurt. We should be open for the downside as well. 
Activity: 630
Merit: 130
Research, Research, and Research, Study and Learn, Follow and Observe, I think if  you will just have patience to do this before jumping into cryptos, risks may be less. Knowledge is indeed helpful and then you could actually have your experience to top up everything you know. Also try to hold emotions, sometimes it ruins all what is in plan. Cryptocurrencies is an investment in which you are in here at your own risk. That is why you  can not blame anyone but yourself for losses.
Activity: 420
I feel its depend. Who wants to become Quick result, they must investment Quality amount. To become rich there has risk of lost. So now Question is how to manage the risk? We can manage by my personal investment or to understandthe cryptocurrency. I believe if I understand the cryptocurrency than its helps to move the safe way. I notice most of the people loss their investment because they don’t take the appropriate decision. If they able to take appropriate decision, hope they can minimize the loss. 
This is only for newbie, investing little, they can manage the loss of first time. After fast time they can able to understand, than they can manage the risk.

Risk management is a hard task for a trader. Trader should control its mind first. This will help him control the risk too. He needs to stay calm all the time. If one goes aggressive, this is a hard situation.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

There is a lot of risks involved in crypto currencies field that's why the values are very higher in this we need to face that otherwise you will not earn much profits in this and to stay more time in this field.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Activity: 322
Merit: 100

Before making an investment into crypto currency the first thing that will do is to study the white paper of what crypto were going to invest because all the details are in white paper then check the crypto if its supported by the community because it has a big role to make crypto grow then after deciding on where to invest just keep in mind invest what can afford to lose to lower the risk.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
All investments in cryptocurrency is risky. Only the brave and have a strong hands will be the winner. In investing you must ready to lose or to win. Its like a gamble once you invest you must now ready to loose your money. All you got to do is wait and not be worried.
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
for investors I think they already have their own team of analysis, to follow a project.
and for beginner investors, the tips are to read the roadmap of their project, the purpose of the project itself, their ico rating and team.
Pages:
Jump to: