Pages:
Author

Topic: How to manage the risk in investing cryptocurrency? - page 56. (Read 530949 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 102
The risk in the virtual currency market is the risk of losing some or all of its capital when the investor performs the investment or virtual currency transaction. Identify the risks before conducting a transaction, helping them to know the specific loss rate in each case of investment will be how to, minimum and maximum how to decide the scale of investment, the first time investment, time of investment completion, and other relevant factors.

A good way to manage risk is to invest in crypto-MINING rigs instead of directly investing in coins.

By investing in hardware, you will at least be left with your GPUs and other hardware which have resale value in the very off case that your cryptocurrencies actually fail. I would be careful about investing in mining rigs now until we hear from the ETH and ZEC teams on how mining will proceed with the threat of mining ASICs.
Activity: 357
Merit: 12
The risk in the virtual currency market is the risk of losing some or all of its capital when the investor performs the investment or virtual currency transaction. Identify the risks before conducting a transaction, helping them to know the specific loss rate in each case of investment will be how to, minimum and maximum how to decide the scale of investment, the first time investment, time of investment completion, and other relevant factors.

Risk is a part of our life. In our life, we take risk in everything to make our life better. Investing in cryptocurrency is just like life. We also take risk in here. We can manage the risk in here by planning the action you are going to make. Imagine the possible outcomes and the solutions if ever the investments were going to fail. Know the company or developer in the investment you are going into well. Have a powerful strategy. Lastly, be sure or have a firm decision regarding to this.
Activity: 330
Merit: 10
http://www.daxico.com/
Just make sure your decision ginna make you confident I mean you choose a better crypto that you will invest in the way if reading, researching their teams and thinking if the project will gonna click ti the investors and in the market. And if your not sure of doing it stay in studying of some information about risk in investing in some articles online.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Just don't invest all of your money, invest that part of your money that you are not afraid to lose (that means if you lose it you won't be on the street or with something like financial troubles).
Activity: 226
Merit: 0

As my opinion it's better to study and research first before planning to invest your money in cryptocurrency so that you can manages it well. Because it's to risky when you invest directly your money in cryptocurrency without a proper game planned.
Activity: 294
The good thing is to research you so you do not get confused so you decide what to do right. Thanks ..
Activity: 205
To manage the risk in investing in cryptocurrency you must invest a small amount first. And you must know when the bitcoin price dumps or when to high.
Activity: 140
There's always a risk in any business but off course you have you own discretion or discernment to know which one is real or not cryptocurrency is one kind of investment you would really dare to give in when you look at what you're about to get or profit.
Activity: 532
The best possible way to execute this is to never invest in any altcoin that you don't completely understand. It should be your basis before making long term or short term strategies.
Activity: 504
Many risk was faced by beginner in ivesting their money in cryptocurrency, they have take promised by an ico investor to buy their ico but ico was failed and scam, we have get many result about altcoin or ico to participated and invested our money there, because we have check source of ico it self and know about how secured of ico to joined and invest our money there. We know many website could check secured or not some ico project.
Activity: 364
You don't have to manage it every time because once you invest in cryptocurrecy you should know the risk of joining here there is a small chance of getting loss but you should accept it. Risking in cryptocurrency as of today is very worth it many people are now rich because of cryptocurrency.

risk is always there in every investment but i think through different ways we can manage to minimize the risk of losing money. in fact if you have good strategy and planning about crypto trading you can at least minimize the risk of losing a big amount of money in one time. i think we should invest only such amount of money in bitcoin that we can easily afford to lose and should not cross the limit...
Activity: 238

That's is quite a good answer to your very own question. We all know that investing in it poses a high risk and also high reward. Managing risk like setting up how much you wanted to lose and how much you wanted to earn, also diversification is one factor. When the market crashed from $800 billion to $400 billion, my portfolio didn't suffer same 50% decline as I already anticipating a correction towards $600 billion. So I sold them and buy them after correction took place.
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!
There is always risks in the cryptocurrency market since it is like a gamble and no one knows if there would be good returns in just a matter of days or weeks. If you are doing day trading or holding long term a good analysis of the market should guide you when to invest and or sell to cut loses. You should have atleast some limits to keep your investments safe.
Activity: 375
Merit: 18
send & receive money instantly,w/out hidden costs
The higher the value you investing, the higher risk it could be. But this risk can be lessen by our  good analysis, be a great researcher and treat every project as a scam. How you will find out scam? Do anything can prove the project quality, you can see in website can be fake so do a caution of step  to verify the details in the site. Once you got the answer , invest.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
I think the important things to manage the risk in investing in cryptocurrency is by how much money you want to invest in cryptocurrency because if you investing in a big money, you will be worried if the price is down and you cannot sleep well. so I think you need to determine how much money to invest and only use the money you can afford and don't spend too much money if you are not sure about the projects. every investing has the risk and you should know before you decide to invest your money.
Activity: 279
Merit: 11

To manage the risk when investing in e-money it is not advisable to invest 100% of assets into a project or a coin. I am currently investing in 6 different coins. As such, I have reduced my risk a lot
Activity: 280

Investing in electronic money is always risky. And to minimize the risk of investing, I think we should divide our assets accordingly. half hold and half invested during the day
Activity: 645
Merit: 145
Investment in crypto are the same like investing in stock, it's pretty risky. Best way to manage risk for investing in crypto is to do some research about coin that you want invest. Try avoid coins with low volume daily trading and low price (less then $1). My friend did big mistake when he started with trading, he bought for $200 a big amount of coin worth 3 satoshi and soon coin drop to 1 satoshi. He didn't know that some coin worthless.  
Activity: 238
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

You can only manage risk if you know what you are doing. Yeah doing crypto investment is a high risk but the returns or the profits is too quite bigger as compared in the conventional investment. You need knowledge, experience and patient to minimize the risk on your part.
Activity: 644

Yes. Investing in cryptocurrency is a very risky decision can be make because its not a joke to invest your money either is it big or small amount. Well, I think to avoid in scamming in bitcoin you need to be updated in what is happening in the cryptoworld. Having a knowledge in investing on where is the right time for  you to invest and patient when the price drops down and when it will be possible to become high again and also you need to know how to manage your investments is the key to avoid some risk inside the cryptoworld eventhough it is risk is everywhere.
Pages:
Jump to: