Pages:
Author

Topic: How to mine Bitcoin Gold? - page 7. (Read 90582 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 12
November 13, 2017, 03:47:56 AM
Well actually the real messed up ones are Bitcoin Gold developers.
I am not sure, seems like coinomi is messed up also look what they said on twitter:
"coinomi‏ @CoinomiWallet 8h8 hours ago
The Bitcoin Gold team is currently having difficulties bootstrapping the $BTG blockchain. Once these issues are resolved, #BitcoinGold  will become available to all #Coinomi users who will then be able to store, send, receive and trade their BTG without any further action."

i have been solo mining like mad since the 'launder' I mean launch, 12 hours ago,

Great to hear that everyone is going down the wrong path, I rolled by own block-chain, and I know its correct and my miner's are cracking out shares on the proxies at 1ms, unlike the 500ms on btg.suprnova.cc

The other pool.gold is seriously fucked and that btgpool.pro, they don't even know what block's they're on,

I tried them all, and I'm sticking with solo, until its completely worthless.

What R they going to do unwind shit back to the 'fork' or post pre-mine?

The problem is the DEV's never worked with anybody, they kept it all a secret, how to mine, how to do solo, how to proxy,

The worst is "HOW TO DOWNLOAD the fucking block-chain, fuck a book could be written on the arcane magic tricks required'

The solo mining I got all mine working two weeks ago, sure glad I did I didn't have to fuck with any of the proxy's or miners, they were all tested, the only problem was getting a good block chain 100% finished so I could 'getblocktemplate' and start up my proxy's and miners.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
November 13, 2017, 03:47:17 AM
I created my wallet at https://btgwallet.online

Is it possible this is invalid? Looking at https://btgexp.com/search

It says it's not a valid address...

hmm?Huh

That’s what worried me
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
November 13, 2017, 03:46:04 AM
I created my wallet at https://btgwallet.online

Is it possible this is invalid? Looking at https://btgexp.com/search

It says it's not a valid address...

hmm?Huh
November 13, 2017, 03:42:12 AM
Bitcoin Gold "h4x3rotab" -Lead Developer just tweeted out that SuprNova chain IS 100% correct
we are back online Cheesy

What a muck up this has been, if they're saying their official pool went down the wrong chain xD

That is incorrect:
"So it seems the dev's reconsidered... And the chain is valid..."
They dont want to look as the fuckups they really are ?

I am not sure, seems like coinomi is messed up also look what they said on twitter:
The Bitcoin Gold team is currently having difficulties bootstrapping the $BTG blockchain. Once these issues are resolved, #BitcoinGold  will become available to all #Coinomi users who will then be able to store, send, receive and trade their BTG without any further action."

They should just wind it all back, start again and not mess it up this time
Activity: 294
November 13, 2017, 03:33:38 AM
Bitcoin Gold "h4x3rotab" -Lead Developer just tweeted out that SuprNova chain IS 100% correct

What a muck up this has been, if they're saying their official pool went down the wrong chain xD

That is incorrect:

Activity: 431
Merit: 102
November 13, 2017, 03:33:06 AM
The Bitcoin Gold Blockchain was splitted in two different chains. Mining is not safe at the moment i think on any other pool then pool.gold..... thats bad
November 13, 2017, 03:31:26 AM
My share count on pool.gold flucuates between 15 shares and 400 shares on every refresh. Not holding my breath here.
Activity: 687
Merit: 502
November 13, 2017, 03:30:10 AM

That is incorrect:
Activity: 294
November 13, 2017, 03:24:42 AM

That is incorrect:
Activity: 232
Merit: 0
November 13, 2017, 03:21:56 AM
How many shares equate to BTG? Curious when I'll get my first .01BTG payout.

i think its around 1.1k share = .01 btg
how did i get those numbers i have been mining for
around 4 hours so far on a gtx 1070 oc doing around 465-480/sol.

November 13, 2017, 03:09:17 AM
How many shares equate to BTG? Curious when I'll get my first .01BTG payout.
November 13, 2017, 03:03:52 AM

November 13, 2017, 03:00:31 AM
November 13, 2017, 02:53:11 AM
From there Twitter

https://twitter.com/SuprnovaPools/status/929958628584493056

supr nova‏ @SuprnovaPools

So it looks like the Devs of @bitcoingold decided that Suprnova is on "the wrong fork" and their pool is on the right one. If this is true, all mining done on suprnova was worthless and despite it's the longer chain, it's the wrong one and I need to resync the pool
10:26 PM - 12 Nov 2017

Could be something up with pool.gold also. Taking the hash but remaining at 0 shares and not increasing any values.

My share count dropped in half. I'm not sure why I'm still putting any mining effort there.

[EDIT] I take that back it dropped from 100 shares to 50 and now to 15... wow.. oops
November 13, 2017, 02:50:46 AM
From there Twitter

So it looks like the Devs of @bitcoingold decided that Suprnova is on "the wrong fork" and their pool is on the right one. If this is true, all mining done on suprnova was worthless and despite it's the longer chain, it's the wrong one and I need to resync the pool

Could be something up with pool.gold also. Taking the hash but remaining at 0 shares and not increasing any values.
November 13, 2017, 02:43:09 AM
From there Twitter

So it looks like the Devs of @bitcoingold decided that Suprnova is on "the wrong fork" and
their pool is on the right one. If this is true, all mining done on suprnova was worthless
and despite it's the longer chain, it's the wrong one and I need to resync the pool
Activity: 952
Merit: 508
November 13, 2017, 02:32:58 AM
It looks like several pools are on wrong chain from what's being said currently.

I'd recommend proceeding with caution, especially if you are buying hash power right now.
November 13, 2017, 02:31:27 AM
Well shizzle that was quick tumble.

What about the pool.gold? It's happily taking my hash lol

That's where I am, hope all's ok
November 13, 2017, 02:30:27 AM
Well shizzle that was quick tumble.

What about the pool.gold? It's happily taking my hash lol
Activity: 630
Merit: 502
November 13, 2017, 02:17:15 AM
Bitcoin Gold (BTG) mainnet has been splited in 2 different chains! All pools have a problems with block confirmations.
We are resolving issue now with developers!
http://btgpool.pro/

Due to issues with the block chain we are suspending mining till all things get sorted out.
Until we feel confident that the Bitcoin Gold System is working 100% we are suspending mining for now.
All our current blocks mined where orphaned blocks.
We will resume normal operations once everything has settled. Thank you for understanding.
https://gpugold.com/
Pages:
Jump to: