Pages:
Author

Topic: How to motivate women to use Bitcoin? - page 159. (Read 191756 times)

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
August 27, 2015, 11:35:25 PM
They will eventually.  Men are always on the bleeding clasp of technology for better or worse. T
legendary
Activity: 950
August 27, 2015, 11:32:47 PM
If makeup, shoes, bag stores, convenient stores, supermarkets accept btc payment and offer discount for bitcoin payment.

most women do not like complicated to pay something
like if she have cash and credit card she will use credit card
Probably we need some kinds of bitcoin startups, whose branches are located at all corners around the world like banks. So women can always consult with them and learn the knowledge of bitcoin. Actually bitcoin is not comlicated just coz the women are lazy to learn new things IMO.
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
August 27, 2015, 09:58:25 PM
If makeup, shoes, bag stores, convenient stores, supermarkets accept btc payment and offer discount for bitcoin payment.

most women do not like complicated to pay something
like if she have cash and credit card she will use credit card
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Crypto-Games.net: DICE and SLOT
August 27, 2015, 09:56:41 PM
how we could motivate women to use Bitcoin because I tried several times to explain what it is and how to use Bitcoin

That's really simple.

Forget about explaining all that technical stuff (I'm not saying they won't understand it, only that mostly it bores them) and about how it's the future and so on. All you need to ask them is this:

"If using Bitcoin gave you a discount on every online purchase, would you use Bitcoin?"

You won't find many women who'll say no. Try it (I have.) They will ask "How much discount?" though.

Bitcoin merchants should should price cheaper than their fiat prices, because the merchant saves money using Bitcoin and that saving should be passed along to the consumer. I'd also say when a consumer uses Bitcoin it's 'harder' to spend it than a dollar because that BTC will more than likely go up in value in the future, and no one wants to lose potential higher value.

The incentive for wide adoption with consumers and Bitcoin should always be connected to discounts IMHO.
legendary
Activity: 950
August 27, 2015, 09:55:05 PM
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
August 27, 2015, 09:34:21 PM
how we could motivate women to use Bitcoin because I tried several times to explain what it is and how to use Bitcoin ...was very difficult and have not really managed only once ..

you can give him bitcoin to buy make up, shoes, bag, and something she likes
but im not sure it can be successful  Cheesy
i try explanation about bitcoin to my girlfriend
i give him tutorial how to make bitcoin free but im fail  Cheesy he did'nt interesting about bitcoin
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
August 27, 2015, 09:30:18 PM
Don't explain too much.
Talk is cheap.
Show them results.
Show them stuff.
Buy it with bitcoin and put it in her hand.
Women like results.
Activity: 938
August 27, 2015, 04:24:52 PM
how we could motivate women to use Bitcoin because I tried several times to explain what it is and how to use Bitcoin ...was very difficult and have not really managed only once ..

Just need to tell them that you can use it for shopping that's it  Grin

As we all know that womens are more attracted towards shopping and they have habit of spending fiat for shopping or else credit cards, we need to tell them bitcoins are the most convenient and easiest way to make purchases and they would surely get motivated to use bitcoins if they can purchase their favorite brands by using bitcoins  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027
August 27, 2015, 03:49:37 PM
Every day we see more women becoming interested in Bitcoin and as it becomes mainstream even more will come.

There is a site especially dedicated to women in bitcoin:

http://bitcoinwoman.com/

legendary
Activity: 1734
Merit: 1015
August 27, 2015, 03:49:15 PM
you simply cannot convince women to buy into bitcoin.

I convinced my gf to get some. Shes still holding.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
August 27, 2015, 03:09:01 PM
Get a GYM membership, eat healthy, stay away from munchies&beer&coke. Stop excessive masturbating that ruins your body. Get a decent job with good salary.

Then, you ll be able to motivate "womens" for anything.

LOL!

not true, you might have a good chance at motivating them into sleeping with you, but i don't care how 'hot' you are you simply cannot convince women to buy into bitcoin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
August 27, 2015, 03:08:02 PM
Get a GYM membership, eat healthy, stay away from munchies&beer&coke. Stop excessive masturbating that ruins your body. Get a decent job with good salary.

I make them all about what you wrote there except working Smiley)) .. and we could not explain ..it is too hard for them..they only nees cash Smiley)
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
August 27, 2015, 03:04:38 PM

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
August 27, 2015, 03:01:48 PM
Pages:
Jump to: