Pages:
Author

Topic: How to motivate women to use Bitcoin? - page 55. (Read 191756 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Just tell her that she can shop almost anything with bitcoin and she will surely start finding ways to earn bitcoins women are too much addicted for shopping.

Women are addicted to shopping and also addicted to money, but the major problem is they are not addicted to earn money, they want everything for free and easily without making any efforts.
Yes there are some women who like it but there are also some women who want to make money. Maybe invite women to invest in bitcoin very appropriate because I am sure they will be very happy to double the advantage.

Yeah, more women wish to double their money an if they know about bitcoin that with bitcoin they can double their money only within a few months then they will readily invest all of their money in bitcoin and if they get success in that they will be the lovers of bitcoin forever.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
Just tell her that she can shop almost anything with bitcoin and she will surely start finding ways to earn bitcoins women are too much addicted for shopping.

Women are addicted to shopping and also addicted to money, but the major problem is they are not addicted to earn money, they want everything for free and easily without making any efforts.
Yes there are some women who like it but there are also some women who want to make money. Maybe invite women to invest in bitcoin very appropriate because I am sure they will be very happy to double the advantage.
Activity: 389
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Tell them it could help them earning the money and then you can shop with this btc as well and purchase the stuff you want from sitting back home . This will delight them and start attracting to btc
though i doubt that it would get their attention to bitcoin, in my opinion they still wouldnt care about it as they could use fiat for shopping to be honest that would be even easier

i think it is way better to tell them that with bitcoin you can do a lot of stuff that makes your life easier, besides that if you hold enough bitcoins you might become a rish person one day
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
lol, you must be married. Or divorced.  Smiley

Been there, done that...  Cool
Activity: 409
Merit: 252
There's a much easier way.  Swap their current debit/credit card with a Bitcoin card from WireX. 
Activity: 409
Merit: 252
Not a wise idea to motivate a woman to use money even more, whether dollars, euros, bitcoins...  Grin Grin Grin

lol, you must be married. Or divorced.  Smiley
Activity: 18
Not a wise idea to motivate a woman to use money even more, whether dollars, euros, bitcoins...  Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1058

legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
just told the woman that bitcoin could be money, so that women are motivated and interested in using bitcoin.

Women are the most non-understandable creatures because it is not easy to understand them.
You need to deal easy with them to convince them to start using bitcoins. You can just use the word "shopping" and then it all ends, they will at least look for what it is.

Lol did i read it right? Anyway I think you just missed trying to understand them.  Just don't be full of your self can you?  Be a little sensitive and you'll understand them.  Anyway motivate them by tapping their needs and favorites.  If they love shopping,  shop with them online and pay with bitcoin. Cheesy  The will be amazed that you are paying them with something in your android phone.  Then they will ask questions.  Just make sure you answer them in the most interesting way.
Activity: 490
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105
just told the woman that bitcoin could be money, so that women are motivated and interested in using bitcoin.

Women are the most non-understandable creatures because it is not easy to understand them.
You need to deal easy with them to convince them to start using bitcoins. You can just use the word "shopping" and then it all ends, they will at least look for what it is.
Activity: 24
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1213
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
Tell them it could help them earning the money and then you can shop with this btc as well and purchase the stuff you want from sitting back home . This will delight them and start attracting to btc

Well that's true. But every woman won't get interested in earning bitcoin because only the one who is in need give a try.
I think just telling anyone that it is a new and developing technology that is a good investment should motivate anyone to invest. It could become mainstream and we want to get invested before most others do.

That is a good way of motivating girls in using bitcoin. But they are hard to convince you really need to pursue in introducing bitcoin to them.
You must have proof and once they will going to ask you can answer their questions.

What you will do if they are not interested in latest technology, even if they are using internet their usage will be for limited things, and they will never try to think out of the box.

If I'm in that case , that is very challenging thing to do , to motivate women from using bitcoin.
I will just be true to them and tell all the things that they can benefit with the use of bitcoin.
And all about it's convenience.
I wouldn't agree with all of you because obviously, how you explain bitcoin to women depends on their interests and outlook about these technology and stuff. I have a friend who is very interested in techy things and I simply explained bitcoins to her and she got hooked instantly.
Then I have another friend who'd rather use cash than bitcoins because she prefers it that way because for her, it's more convenient. Point is, the approach we should take depends on the woman we are talking to.
It depends on the women what kind of nature she has. Bitcoin might be interesting for some girls and could be
mess for some of others as it is totally depend on people's interest and their mindset they are have on that particular day.

Yes absolutely everyone is different, it might be easy to motivate the woman if she needed money and wanted to make money. Because I believe all people including women came to the bitcoin because they want to make money, other than that there are no other factors. So pretty she invited to join the bitcoin and teach them how to get it.
Activity: 448
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
though it would be kind of a lie in my opinion because it is not a really easy thing to do to be honest to earn some decent money to make a living out of bitcoins

i think that the easiest way to motivate women to use bitcoins is to just give them some bitcoins to use and that would be it, i cannot think of any other ways unfortunately
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016
I think just telling anyone that it is a new and developing technology that is a good investment should motivate anyone to invest. It could become mainstream and we want to get invested before most others do.

That is a good way of motivating girls in using bitcoin. But they are hard to convince you really need to pursue in introducing bitcoin to them.
You must have proof and once they will going to ask you can answer their questions.

What you will do if they are not interested in latest technology, even if they are using internet their usage will be for limited things, and they will never try to think out of the box.

If I'm in that case , that is very challenging thing to do , to motivate women from using bitcoin.
I will just be true to them and tell all the things that they can benefit with the use of bitcoin.
And all about it's convenience.
I wouldn't agree with all of you because obviously, how you explain bitcoin to women depends on their interests and outlook about these technology and stuff. I have a friend who is very interested in techy things and I simply explained bitcoins to her and she got hooked instantly.
Then I have another friend who'd rather use cash than bitcoins because she prefers it that way because for her, it's more convenient. Point is, the approach we should take depends on the woman we are talking to.
It depends on the women what kind of nature she has. Bitcoin might be interesting for some girls and could be
mess for some of others as it is totally depend on people's interest and their mindset they are have on that particular day.

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
For sure i dont even want my women that she know how to use the bitcoin becasue there are to many that can disappear becasue women gives all our money away to clothing and other things so i dont think you all want to give your bitcoins to your women.
Thatsl why i dont tell my girl how can bitcoin be used. Im sure she will buy many clothes with my bitcoin. She surr will convert my bitcoin to our local currencies

Yeah women would only use the Bitcoin if they were able to buy things like clothes for cheaper with Bitcoin. They would only be here to use it as a currency.
I think that there is no way that the majority of the women is going to make use of Bitcoin.
Yes not all women like the new things, perhaps only a few women who are interested in bitcoin. Maybe if she needed money and you introduce bitcoin her she'll want to try. The most important thing she should be interested in advance with bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1245
Merit: 1004
For sure i dont even want my women that she know how to use the bitcoin becasue there are to many that can disappear becasue women gives all our money away to clothing and other things so i dont think you all want to give your bitcoins to your women.
Thatsl why i dont tell my girl how can bitcoin be used. Im sure she will buy many clothes with my bitcoin. She surr will convert my bitcoin to our local currencies

Yeah women would only use the Bitcoin if they were able to buy things like clothes for cheaper with Bitcoin. They would only be here to use it as a currency.
I think that there is no way that the majority of the women is going to make use of Bitcoin.

But.. but ..! Isn't it *supposed* to be a currency?!
Honestly, getting retailers into advertising BTC as a payment option for cheaper deals, that would be the breakthrough
Activity: 406

Pages:
Jump to: