Pages:
Author

Topic: How to motivate women to use Bitcoin? - page 60. (Read 191756 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Yes if women will start using bitcoins then it would directly contribute to the adoption rate of bitcoin community and yes gender really matters, as at present we believe that only men are using bitcoins but if bitcoins get support from women across the globe just imagine where the bitcoin community would reach so we want that women should also start using bitcoins.
I think some bitcoinners or members here are women. and i think they are already starting adopting it.. if you remember xotika womens there are accepting bitcoin as tips or payment.
So i think month by month women users are increasing and i think they are really want to know how bitcoin works and how to have bitcoin..

Yeah there are many women around me who are aware about bitcoin and are earning successfully and I think only a woman can motivate other woman to start using bitcoins.

That's really amazing that today, there are a lot of women that are using bitcoin and they are now the one that will going to motivate and share the knowledge about bitcoin to their friends.
But still it is tough enough for motivating a woman in using bitcoin, you just need to give her courage and convince her very well that bitcoin is a true money.

Its not easy to motivate women to use bitcoin, as any discussion with a women is an argument, they will start using only if they find it better and easy.

Money will do everything, you just need show to your woman that bitcoin can help her make it and how easy to use it, everybody likes money Cool

Everyone loves money, but women loves free money, they are not at all interested in putting their efforts in earning money, as they know that their husband will take care of everything.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Yes if women will start using bitcoins then it would directly contribute to the adoption rate of bitcoin community and yes gender really matters, as at present we believe that only men are using bitcoins but if bitcoins get support from women across the globe just imagine where the bitcoin community would reach so we want that women should also start using bitcoins.
I think some bitcoinners or members here are women. and i think they are already starting adopting it.. if you remember xotika womens there are accepting bitcoin as tips or payment.
So i think month by month women users are increasing and i think they are really want to know how bitcoin works and how to have bitcoin..

Yeah there are many women around me who are aware about bitcoin and are earning successfully and I think only a woman can motivate other woman to start using bitcoins.

That's really amazing that today, there are a lot of women that are using bitcoin and they are now the one that will going to motivate and share the knowledge about bitcoin to their friends.
But still it is tough enough for motivating a woman in using bitcoin, you just need to give her courage and convince her very well that bitcoin is a true money.

Its not easy to motivate women to use bitcoin, as any discussion with a women is an argument, they will start using only if they find it better and easy.

Money will do everything, you just need show to your woman that bitcoin can help her make it and how easy to use it, everybody likes money Cool
Activity: 868

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

Activity: 504
how we could motivate women to use Bitcoin because I tried several times to explain what it is and how to use Bitcoin ...was very difficult and have not really managed only once ..
Give them a reason to use it. That's the primary way to motivate people to use anything.

Over time, they'll be curious on how it works. Explain later when they're already using it.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625

Yeah if women starts using bitcoin then it can take adoption to a next level and it will surely have positive impact on the price of bitcoin, so we should always discuss with the women around us.

That's right because there are lot of women in the world that can use technology easily and they can just adopt bitcoin easily if they know how to use it.
So, don't get discouraged in convincing the girls in your lives guys because it has good impact in the economy of bitcoin if that happens Grin
Activity: 924
Lick me like a lolipop

Yeah if women starts using bitcoin then it can take adoption to a next level and it will surely have positive impact on the price of bitcoin, so we should always discuss with the women around us.
Activity: 644
provide information to women do that now has many merchants who accept payments via bitcoin. women would be interested if he explained how to buy goods needs every day.

i think women are more currency lover and they will get attarcted to bitcoin more. The lack of knowledge is keep them away from it. one more thing is that you can show the symbol of bitcoin which is somewhat resembles like gold color. This will be also attractive for a woman along with the other feature of it.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
ohh this is the best idea, Smiley
im introduce my girl to use bitcoin so i can transfer my money faster and more simple than using bank, but he not interesting, maybe someday he will interesting, so today i will only introduce how bitcoin work.
Your boyfriend maybe? Tongue
You dont need to teach her any complicated things about bitcoin. Just let her watch herself what you are doing with your bitcoin. Or maybe you could bought her some gift with your bitcoin Wink

It totally depends upon the nature of the women. Also class varies the nature of people. Might be if the girl is rich
she does not want to spend time in bitcoin. If the girl is poor she will be motivated towards earning coin but she should
be explained about bitcoin properly.
Sometimes a rich person want to seek some investments for their money, like bitcoin and gold. In my country, some actresses has joined into bitcoin, so it means bitcoin is for everyone in the world, not only for poor people.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
I think it's just like with men...
No mate, there are a few women or I would say girls using bitcoins in this forum too. For example you can see erikauli , she is a female bitcoiner and very active in this forum too.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
Not all the girls is like that i know that there are more womens that not depend her life in his husband or gf, they what to spend her money instead the money of others. Specially if the girla are not married yet.
It totally depends upon the nature of the women. Also class varies the nature of people. Might be if the girl is rich she does not want to spend time in bitcoin. If the girl is poor she will be motivated towards earning coin but she should be explained about bitcoin properly.
Activity: 3094
Merit: 929
how we could motivate women to use Bitcoin because I tried several times to explain what it is and how to use Bitcoin ...was very difficult and have not really managed only once ..

Women will start using bitcoins when it`s possible to buy women`s stuff with btc...  Grin

Untill then,chicks won`t be very interested in btc.

Maybe most of them still don`t understand what is a cryptocurrency and how to use it.
xht
Activity: 462
hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!

It is very difficult to motivate womens towards bitcoin Tongue If  bitcoin offer them a beauty box, new clothes, etc instead of giving them btc then definitely they will join bitcoin Cheesy i think this is the only way to motivate them...
I think not difficult to teach about bitcoin to a woman, you just simply give a figure more is not exhausted she used to once the shopping of course she had to buy in the online store that accepts bitcoin sure in this way she will be asked about bitcoin although the first question is about the remaining amount : D
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
Actually, live cam girls is using bitcoin right now and she can motivate other women to use bitcoin too. I think it's more easier to motivate the women if we know her, like your friend or girlfriend.
I think telling her such ways to earn ( cam show, etc ) is a horrible idea.
We need to introduce bitcoins as a gentle currency to them and they should feel secure and find a way to earn with it, then surely will get used to bitcoin more than their fiats.
That's right introduced slowly bitcoin will make them to be familiar with bitcoin. Tell the women are attractive so that they become interested in bitcoin. I'm sure if they feel like they would try bitcoin.

ohh this is the best idea, Smiley
im introduce my girl to use bitcoin so i can transfer my money faster and more simple than using bank, but he not interesting, maybe someday he will interesting, so today i will only introduce how bitcoin work.
Actually, live cam girls is using bitcoin right now and she can motivate other women to use bitcoin too. I think it's more easier to motivate the women if we know her, like your friend or girlfriend.
We need to introduce bitcoins as a gentle currency to them and they should feel secure and find a way to earn with it, then surely will get used to bitcoin more than their fiats.
That's right introduced slowly bitcoin will make them to be familiar with bitcoin. Tell the women are attractive so that they become interested in bitcoin. I'm sure if they feel like they would try bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125

It is very difficult to motivate womens towards bitcoin Tongue If  bitcoin offer them a beauty box, new clothes, etc instead of giving them btc then definitely they will join bitcoin Cheesy i think this is the only way to motivate them...
Lol why must bitcoin offer them those things? I never found any fiat give women that beside its value only. Women don't accept bitcoin not because of their gender, but surely it's because they haven't ready yet for such kind of technology.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1128
Activity: 406
People who need bitcoins is already using it, if your woman is not interested on it, she will not use bitcoin anyway. She should be interested on it's, it's the only one way.
No it depends how the bitcoins are introduced to her. Because if you tell her that with bitcoins they can earn while shopping with the price increase then surely women will try it , because who does not love increase of money ? and surely women are much more money minded.

Yeah women simply love money and they are crazy for more money, and bitcoin can full their dreams, so if that is taught to them in simple way then it may attract them to use bitcoins.

women love simply money, and hate the complicated bitcoin. better we still use papercash for our wife, then save our hidden money at bitcoin, so our wife can't touch it  Cheesy Grin

Yeah I told my girlfriend about bitcoin but she was not interested in earning it and she was much interested in spending my hard earned coins for free, So I am keeping my coins away from her  Cheesy

Hahahahaha yeah womens are intersted in a money that is earned by his Bf/Husband lol ...  they can be motivated if they know that bitcoin is acceptable by some stores and you can buy things by spending bitcoin..
Not all the girls is like that i know that there are more womens that not depend her life in his husband or gf, they what to spend her money instead the money of others. Specially if the girla are not married yet.
Pages:
Jump to: