Pages:
Author

Topic: How to motivate women to use Bitcoin? - page 64. (Read 191756 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 297
Grow with community
Maybe the Thread starter personally have this experienced with his GF or wife, it is indeed a funny thread but make sense that might get some idea's from the community, might something to do on how to persuade women on BTC at the first encounter.  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
So did anyone actually come up with an answer to why exactly we should motivate women to use Bitcoin? I mean I get the argument that we just want more users as such, whether they are male or women or transgender.
maybe a lot of people have seen only a few women who use bitcoin. or just a few users bitcoin women. whereas bitcoin is suitable for use by all people including women. so that other users might want to see more female users. so that creates this thread

It is true that most women do not know how to use bitcoin and they are not interested in using bitcoin before he knows and give it a try. Introduce bitcoin women as slowly can help them to understand what it bitcoin and what can we get from there.
Perhaps of it can make a woman interested in bitcoin...
Activity: 658
So did anyone actually come up with an answer to why exactly we should motivate women to use Bitcoin? I mean I get the argument that we just want more users as such, whether they are male or women or transgender.
maybe a lot of people have seen only a few women who use bitcoin. or just a few users bitcoin women. whereas bitcoin is suitable for use by all people including women. so that other users might want to see more female users. so that creates this thread
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
Now,I have found many women use Bitcoin, for How to motivate women to use BitCoin,I think when more people use it ,the more women will join in that.

But main issue to motivate the woman about the bitcoins if the woman starts the use of btc then the value of btc will increases and also the other achievement and development also for the bit coin future . so i think womans should be motivated about it. we should tell them about the useful character of btc...  earning profit of btc...

I do not think that women use bitcoin prices will rise. even the number of women using bitcoin is not too much.
Yes, the price will rise even if the women did not adopt bitcoin for their use as already bitcoin has a larger community and is increasing with each passing day and with the halving the demand will be increased by the supply and the price will touch the moon. Then I think they will adopt it.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Always Unlucky :P
no need to motivate and if u wanna motivate then u should tell her about btc games mostly of dice game and after she addicted on it she never leave and continue do game with btc Tongue Tongue
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Get a GYM membership, eat healthy, stay away from munchies&beer&coke. Stop excessive masturbating that ruins your body. Get a decent job with good salary.

Then, you ll be able to motivate "womens" for anything.

LOL!

not true, you might have a good chance at motivating them into sleeping with you, but i don't care how 'hot' you are you simply cannot convince women to buy into bitcoin.
I dont think you should ever mnotivate women to use your bitcoins do you know why becasue they spent all opf our money into clothes and do you also want to see your coins disappear.
Activity: 798
We should give education to woman to use bitcoins and tell her  the advantages of bitcoins
Activity: 546
how we could motivate women to use Bitcoin because I tried several times to explain what it is and how to use Bitcoin ...was very difficult and have not really managed only once ..
I also think that it would be very hard to convince women to use Bitcoin, I think that Bitcoin is easily something that people would say no to and that is what makes it so hard. I think that if women could buy stuff cheaper with Bitcoins then there might be hope.
Activity: 812
Actually, it's quite rare to find a women who use bitcoin and it will more harder to motivate women. But if she know about computer stuff, i think it's more easier to motivate women to use bitcoin.
yeah I think there is a will of its own need or favorite things about the technology. so that women will be easier to be interested in bitcoin. if they do not exist any basic about it. I doubt she'd be interested
Yes it might be enough just tell me about bitcoin to women and if she's interested she'll try to use it. We can not force people to be interested in something she does not want to try. Most importantly tell them about bitcoin, and bitcoin get in the way.
Activity: 420
Actually, it's quite rare to find a women who use bitcoin and it will more harder to motivate women. But if she know about computer stuff, i think it's more easier to motivate women to use bitcoin.
yeah I think there is a will of its own need or favorite things about the technology. so that women will be easier to be interested in bitcoin. if they do not exist any basic about it. I doubt she'd be interested
Activity: 230
Merit: 100
Now,I have found many women use Bitcoin, for How to motivate women to use BitCoin,I think when more people use it ,the more women will join in that.

But main issue to motivate the woman about the bitcoins if the woman starts the use of btc then the value of btc will increases and also the other achievement and development also for the bit coin future . so i think womans should be motivated about it. we should tell them about the useful character of btc...  earning profit of btc...

I do not think that women use bitcoin prices will rise. even the number of women using bitcoin is not too much.

Because men are dominant over women. And more men are IT people that can easy understand the things about bitcoin.
But women they are really somehow slow learners and needs to consider things before putting their trust into it.

women do not want complicated, they always end up being a housewife. while men are always looking for money for a living, so anything they will do. but should bitcoin can be utilized by women, because it works with bitcoin very relaxed and did not need to leave home, so that women can still do the housework.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 527
I will invite her to shopping mall and then i'll give her a gift and show how am gonna pay it to the counter using Bitcoins.
for her to have a curiosity how to have a Bitcoins.

Me either this is what I'm thinking to motivate women to use bitcoin. Especially the women that I love, my mom and my girlfriend ( but unfortunately I don't have).
This is the very fast way of motivating them to use bitcoin, show them what bitcoin can be used for.
Except, there aren't any shops in our mall that accepts bitcoin just yet so this advice is a no-go. I don't exactly know how to motivate women to use bitcoin because each women have their own interests and I'll use that and adopt bitcoin to whatever her interest is.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Activity: 336
I dont think you should motivate women to use bitcoins because they already spent all of your gold men and dont give them a reason to buy clothes with your bitcoins!!
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
I will invite her to shopping mall and then i'll give her a gift and show how am gonna pay it to the counter using Bitcoins.

Me either this is what I'm thinking to motivate women to use bitcoin. Especially the women that I love, my mom and my girlfriend ( but unfortunately I don't have).
This is the very fast way of motivating them to use bitcoin, show them what bitcoin can be used for.

But other girl didnt motivate with this way because many girls that want shopping only, waste money in shopping than earning it. But they curious about bitcoin i think they ask few days and they learn it other use it to earn others busy .  Because there are some women that want only to waste money than earning it.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
I think there are many women who use bitcoin and knows about bitcoin more than us. More than what we think. Most of them are hanging in this forum and they don't need us to tell them what bitcoin is. The problem is with the average minded girls Smiley Like average girlfriends or average mothers which really doesn't much differ from the other average joe's in the street. They just won't get it. Even if they do, they won't care.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
Activity: 1022
Merit: 521
how we could motivate women to use Bitcoin because I tried several times to explain what it is and how to use Bitcoin ...was very difficult and have not really managed only once ..

it is really hard to motivate women to there but they did not cared while on another hand I just told to my friend about that and he readily adopted it, I think I should have to give that female some coins so that she use it and then I am sure she will adopt it.
Activity: 420
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1213
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
Motivating them will be a little hard to something which they do not know, but I think motivating them to the bitcoin, a currency, will not be harder as nowadays females like money they love it and love to go for shopping with a good amount of money so when they are provided with bitcoins and are redirected to some stores which accept bitcoin for their payment.
They will start to love bitcoin also.

Independent women who wants to earn on their own for living will surely start using bitcoin if they are made aware about it, but it doesn't go same with other women who are already rich.

That's true, so its better to teach those women rather than one who is rich. Also if they understand the initial part and need for bitcoin, possibly they themselves will start learning through various sources.
Pages:
Jump to: