Pages:
Author

Topic: How to motivate women to use Bitcoin? - page 77. (Read 191756 times)

legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1102
I think many women already knows about bitcoin and already using it, I have one friend from Philippines she knows everything about bitcoin and about this forum too, which is a good sign for bitcoin community.
so true. I also have several friends who know about bitcoin. I guess they can be motivated themselves when viewing ads that could generate bitcoin easily.

Yeah and if a girl or a women is aware about bitcoin then its very easy for them to convince their friends and they will surely start using bitcoin, and they can even motivate men  Cheesy
Activity: 1078
Merit: 514
I'm a woman and I use bitcoins! But at first I was the same like u say. My boyfriend began to tell me about it maybe a year ago and I was very skeptical till he could withdraw some dollars that he made. After I saw real money - I began to believe! So show a woman money that u make from bitcoins and she is involved!
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
I think many women already knows about bitcoin and already using it, I have one friend from Philippines she knows everything about bitcoin and about this forum too, which is a good sign for bitcoin community.
so true. I also have several friends who know about bitcoin. I guess they can be motivated themselves when viewing ads that could generate bitcoin easily.
Activity: 924
Lick me like a lolipop
legendary
Activity: 840
It is a hard job to motivate women using Bitcoin, women are just not into online currencies the whole idea behind it. They think that it is to boring and a waist of time.
The only way you can motivate them is by saying that you can earn allot of money because everyone loves money.

Money is one factor and the other factor is shopping this are the two things that attracts women a lot, so if this this gets in their mind then they will surely start using it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
It is a hard job to motivate women using Bitcoin, women are just not into online currencies the whole idea behind it. They think that it is to boring and a waist of time.
The only way you can motivate them is by saying that you can earn allot of money because everyone loves money.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
we can motivate women through different lectures we can also motivate them showing them our own progress in bitcoin. we can also motivate them by showing the  achievement of high ranked people

If this were the case, school would actually work, kids would enter the work force at age 10, and high school motivational speaking would be the highest paid job on the planet.

Motivation goes a long way, but this is a stretch  Grin

But i think tell her the good achievements that we ever get with bitcoin and the other friends who also success with bitcoin is enough to make women get interested to use bitcoin anymore.
i think its a best opportunity for women to earn money. they do not need to go out from their house. they can get money through bitcoin at their home door. so we i think it will help them to over come their expences earning bitcoins.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
we can motivate women through different lectures we can also motivate them showing them our own progress in bitcoin. we can also motivate them by showing the  achievement of high ranked people

If this were the case, school would actually work, kids would enter the work force at age 10, and high school motivational speaking would be the highest paid job on the planet.

But i think tell her the good achievements that we ever get with bitcoin and the other friends who also success with bitcoin is enough to make women get interested to use bitcoin anymore.
Activity: 938
I don't think that women needs any kind of motivation to start using bitcoin as they will start using it on their own if they find it attractive.
But the matter is that how to show them that it is attractive currency, It is actually what the OP want to know, he want us to tell him how to show her friend the attractive features of bitcoin for him which is much hard. And is it hard for you?

I think we can motivate by saying that you can earn money by seating at home, no need to do full time job or go to office, you can work at your convenience I think this will help a bit.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

Activity: 2898
Merit: 639
I don't think that women needs any kind of motivation to start using bitcoin as they will start using it on their own if they find it attractive.
But the matter is that how to show them that it is attractive currency, It is actually what the OP want to know, he want us to tell him how to show her friend the attractive features of bitcoin for him which is much hard. And is it hard for you?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
we can motivate women through different lectures we can also motivate them showing them our own progress in bitcoin. we can also motivate them by showing the  achievement of high ranked people
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048
Just tell them, "hey babe, I've got something for you, but this is an online money and you can only cash it out by exchanging it. And after we converted to real money, we now have our date and buy anything what you want."

First you need to tell her how to earn it, spending is very easy and doesn't require any efforts but to earn it requires great level of dedication.
Yes, you should have to teach her the earning method also, as when you give her some coins she will use them and will then forget it and when you teach her about its earning she will come here for it whenever she need some money.

But why? Not a personal attack, more a thought point, but why would anyone, male or female, predilect for a type of money they can only spend at select locations, or have to utilize an exchange to convert to USD? In a USD society (Merica) ultimately all bitcoin will be appropriated or value pegged to USD. Hence, infinitely easier to just use USD in the first place.  Most people could give a good god damn about where the money came from, just that they possess it and have the permission to spend it as they chose.  Females will start using bitcoin when companies start marketing products that females use Smiley it's certainly not miners or bullion.

Unless we melt that bullion into some fashion jewelry..
Activity: 1204
Merit: 505
Just tell them, "hey babe, I've got something for you, but this is an online money and you can only cash it out by exchanging it. And after we converted to real money, we now have our date and buy anything what you want."

First you need to tell her how to earn it, spending is very easy and doesn't require any efforts but to earn it requires great level of dedication.
Yes, you should have to teach her the earning method also, as when you give her some coins she will use them and will then forget it and when you teach her about its earning she will come here for it whenever she need some money.
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1102
1. make them smell nice.

2. show them they can get 15% discount from amazon if they buy from purse.io using bitcoin.
yeah sure her eyes would sparkle when they see the discount. they will do anything to be able to get a discount it
moreover, uses only requirement bitcoin for payment. they would surely use it

Yeah that is a fact that women loves shopping and above that they love discounts too, and bitcoin allow them to get huge discount if they shop with it, this can motivate them for sure.
do you think all women like shoppping? I think not all woman like shopping instance my mother she does not like shopping. this time my mother was still working to earn money her age was 40 years old and yet she does not like shopping. there are many women who prefer to earn money than to spend money on shopping ?

Older generation will  always prefer to choose save money rather then spending on useless things, but what about the youth, do they share same feelings? I think you should ask to your gf and you will get your answer.

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
1. make them smell nice.

2. show them they can get 15% discount from amazon if they buy from purse.io using bitcoin.
yeah sure her eyes would sparkle when they see the discount. they will do anything to be able to get a discount it
moreover, uses only requirement bitcoin for payment. they would surely use it

Yeah that is a fact that women loves shopping and above that they love discounts too, and bitcoin allow them to get huge discount if they shop with it, this can motivate them for sure.
do you think all women like shoppping? I think not all woman like shopping instance my mother she does not like shopping. this time my mother was still working to earn money her age was 40 years old and yet she does not like shopping. there are many women who prefer to earn money than to spend money on shopping ?

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Motivate women to use bitcoin and learn different earning methods is really a hard task. Only doing things at the right time helps women to enter bitcoin for their needs. Now I believe lot women have started using and earning bitcoin.

i see a lot woman use bitcoin at this time. i see some facebook group for woman discusion about bitcoin, but no more, maybe only 1% of all population in the world using bitcoin

I saw that also many women now are using bitcoins that were influence by their husbands or boyfriends. But base on your percentage, I disagree that it is 1%, because still it will not reach 1% of population of the world for women who uses bitcoins.
I guess, it would go for just decimal percentage. 0.1% or 0.01% population of the world I guess, they are still very few if we are saying about total population of the world.

very well said they are influence by someone they know who has earning bitcoin but mostly of girls doing bitcoin now is those who are housewife or no jobs gals, and they see bitcoin really cn get them earnings and they get also inspired by those who teach them when they saw the earnings of there mentors thats why they are still trying to indulge and do hardworks in bitcoin.
you can searching at google
https://www.google.com/?client=firefox-b-ab#q=bitcoin+woman

you will find more comunity and more woman interesting to use bitcoin

Actually it's really a good idea though, send her to join a woman community about bitcoin. I'm sure it will affect her so much, so she will try to use bitcoin.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Motivate women to use bitcoin and learn different earning methods is really a hard task. Only doing things at the right time helps women to enter bitcoin for their needs. Now I believe lot women have started using and earning bitcoin.

i see a lot woman use bitcoin at this time. i see some facebook group for woman discusion about bitcoin, but no more, maybe only 1% of all population in the world using bitcoin

I saw that also many women now are using bitcoins that were influence by their husbands or boyfriends. But base on your percentage, I disagree that it is 1%, because still it will not reach 1% of population of the world for women who uses bitcoins.
I guess, it would go for just decimal percentage. 0.1% or 0.01% population of the world I guess, they are still very few if we are saying about total population of the world.

very well said they are influence by someone they know who has earning bitcoin but mostly of girls doing bitcoin now is those who are housewife or no jobs gals, and they see bitcoin really cn get them earnings and they get also inspired by those who teach them when they saw the earnings of there mentors thats why they are still trying to indulge and do hardworks in bitcoin.
you can searching at google
https://www.google.com/?client=firefox-b-ab#q=bitcoin+woman

you will find more comunity and more woman interesting to use bitcoin
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
Motivating woman can be done easily by just opening some web shops and try to trick them with some famous brands, as a example Micheal Kors we could pick and sell some wallets of them for bitcoins..

I agree with you, it is very easy to motivate them once you give them some assurance on what they can really have when using bitcoin. And it could help also if the products that they could buy where for feminine.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯

Pages:
Jump to: