Pages:
Author

Topic: How to motivate women to use Bitcoin? - page 74. (Read 191756 times)

Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
Just tell them that it is for our future, for your son, daughter as well as your mother and father will benefit this.
If you are going to start it today and learn to used to it, you will reap the harvest in no time.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250

Tell her she can buy her fashion items at a cheaper price if she uses bitcoin. In any case, you can just slowly teach her about bitcoin, why you’re so interested in obtaining it and accepting it as a means of payment; she would probably be interested over time just be patient.

Women always like a discount, how about tell her a shop that accept bitcoin and give discount if using bitcoin. It will make her to use bitcoin to get that discount.
Yes but it's just as well, because women also have to find their own bitcoin in order to buy something. Just tell them about bitcoin and ease of getting money from bitcoin. And I'm sure they will be interested in it.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
There's no need to separate them from the men. But if you really want you cod intice them with some coupons and such. Or maybe some kind of sale of baby items with a discount on them.
Activity: 420

Tell her she can buy her fashion items at a cheaper price if she uses bitcoin. In any case, you can just slowly teach her about bitcoin, why you’re so interested in obtaining it and accepting it as a means of payment; she would probably be interested over time just be patient.

Women always like a discount, how about tell her a shop that accept bitcoin and give discount if using bitcoin. It will make her to use bitcoin to get that discount.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
I think a good way to motivate women to use Bitcoin would be to make advertising that is attractive to women and to get many women to advertise it and pay them for doing so. Women love advertising and are more likely to use a product or service after it has been widely advertised.

we just need to say them that they can do shopping with it and I think that is more then enough to motivate any women to start using bitcoin.

Yeah thats very good motivation to them but some i really see lot of gals today using and make competition to boys earning with bitcoin and mostly of them are housewife and only left home to take care of their babies, and i think the best motivation to show them and to see them how they can earn and   show them your earnings and tell them that she can earn the same way to, by that they can surely be inspired to try using bitcoin.
Activity: 375
I think a good way to motivate women to use Bitcoin would be to make advertising that is attractive to women and to get many women to advertise it and pay them for doing so. Women love advertising and are more likely to use a product or service after it has been widely advertised.

we just need to say them that they can do shopping with it and I think that is more then enough to motivate any women to start using bitcoin.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I'm not a feminist but also not sure why this topic even exist.
Gender doesn't matter. It's all about bitcoins awarness. More shops and places where we can use bitcoin means more popularity.
We're not so blind when it comes to news;)
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
If a women is in need of money and is jobless she will directly start to earn bitcoin as everyone needs money for basic living and bitcoin can take care of it.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502

I think it must help, girls like shopping and no matter what to spend, dollars or bitcoins. But when she will know another side of bitcoin she can stop using it.

What is the another side of bitcoin according to you?
Once they are into it I don't think they will ever stop using it the only thing we need to take care is we need to explain them in a best and simple way.

All the sides of bitcoin are much interesting and favorable, everyone love bitcoin no matter how is their sides. And if one person get all the available knowledge about bitcoin then he will know that there is nothing bad in bitcoin and on any way and any side bitcoin is a benefiting currency for all over the world.
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
I don't think you can motivate woman to do anything they don't want to do in the first place.
Just don't argue with them or you will not hear the end of it, never  Tongue
Activity: 243
Merit: 101

I think it must help, girls like shopping and no matter what to spend, dollars or bitcoins. But when she will know another side of bitcoin she can stop using it.

Sure it will
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

What is the another side of bitcoin according to you?
Once they are into it I don't think they will ever stop using it the only thing we need to take care is we need to explain them in a best and simple way.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047
Have a store for clothes? Offer 5% discount if using bitcoin, i think europeans pay that before taxes which is a double tap, and of course theyll make husbands use it lol.
Activity: 280
Motivating woman can be done on all kind of methods in my eyes its just a way of making it attractable to them if you ask me.

Your post reminds me of some advert for Heineken; the husband and wife finally bought a new house and they brought their friends along to show them around. The girls screamed when they saw all the clothes and makeup the wife had bought but the husbands friends screamed even louder when he showed them a huge fridge full of beer. The ladies came to check what was going on. So bring your friends to your house at let the scream at the price increase of bitcoin XD
Activity: 476
Motivating woman can be done on all kind of methods in my eyes its just a way of making it attractable to them if you ask me.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Don't need to motivate her if he don't want to use it. Better to let her make own choise. But if she just don't understand what is this, better to just explain.

Motivating  someone is an art, and if you have that art in you then you can do it successfully, but you need to have clear information related to bitcoin.
Yes absolutely right we should have a way for women to be interested when we introduce bitcoin. We must also inform clearly and correctly, so that women can clear overall. I'm sure if she had been interested for sure he will try bitcoin let alone how to get it fairly easily.

a situation will be very easy to motivate women to use bitcoin. if the situation of the woman is in need of money, and always have a high motivation to seek opportunities, anything that could be money. it would be very easy to introduce bitcoin.
but it would be difficult if the woman is easily bored and did not want to linger long at the computer. because bitcoin require more time to always be in front of a computer.

I dont think that you have to be on computer for long if you want to earn bitcoin i am going for my regular job and as usual doing my bitcoin work when ever i am being free. Woman can get motivated if their is any earning in fiat currency or his expenses and getting cleared. If their are online shops for purchasing then you can motivate them for bitcoin for online shopping and at the same time earn extra fiat currency.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001
/dev/null
give her paper wallet with 1BTC loaded and tell her, that she just received ~450USD. You will be surprised, how fast she will be able to adopt and use it. and btw, this is valid generally and for everybody...Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: