Pages:
Author

Topic: How to motivate women to use Bitcoin? - page 86. (Read 191756 times)

legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046
April 26, 2016, 10:56:37 PM
Only way to motivate them is tell them how much $$$ you get for 1 bitcoin and they'll be all over your bitcoins and wouldn't mind a lesson on it  Grin

I don't really belive that they will be interested if you tell to your woman that bitcoin cost 400$. She will be interested if you will give money to here and also will teach how to spend it with bitcoin. Grin

whether $400 is fairly small for a woman? I do not think so. it is a sizeable amount. but it still depends on each country's life, if the cost of living is very expensive, maybe they would not be interested.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
April 26, 2016, 10:51:50 PM
Only way to motivate them is tell them how much $$$ you get for 1 bitcoin and they'll be all over your bitcoins and wouldn't mind a lesson on it  Grin

I don't really belive that they will be interested if you tell to your woman that bitcoin cost 400$. She will be interested if you will give money to here and also will teach how to spend it with bitcoin. Grin
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
April 26, 2016, 10:31:20 PM
It's not as if men know more about bitcoin than women generally. Once a proper introduction to them is done, they might even be better at managing theit bitcoins than us men. Women are more systematic and finds ways to make money work for them and their families. That I could say about my partner, atleast.
Yes True possible if women already know bitcoin bitcoin surely they can manage well even better than men. Because women work more systematically as you say. But the problem now is that so few women are familiar with bitcoin.
Activity: 714
April 26, 2016, 10:06:11 PM
It's not as if men know more about bitcoin than women generally. Once a proper introduction to them is done, they might even be better at managing theit bitcoins than us men. Women are more systematic and finds ways to make money work for them and their families. That I could say about my partner, atleast.
Activity: 420
April 26, 2016, 09:48:18 PM
Women are weak. You can motivate them with your bare hands.

What ? i loled at this, so you force your women to use bitcoin using your bare hands ? Only for bitcoins ? Damn dude, i think you have an issue. Using violence is not the way to motivate women to use bitcoin.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
April 26, 2016, 09:38:08 PM

Are you promoting violence or abuse against women?

SMH
Women are not weak. You cant motivate women with your bare hands. You just wasting your life if you do that you dont respecting girls.
You dont think that if your mother in that place do you want to motivate her with bare hands?
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1126
April 26, 2016, 08:48:26 PM

Are you promoting violence or abuse against women?

SMH
Activity: 545
April 26, 2016, 06:46:52 PM
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
April 26, 2016, 02:55:15 PM
We can show them our earnings, What we could buy with that, accessories, make up, dress , skirts any thing they want, then show her how bitcoins work, guide her not to be scammed haah lol

Yeah this is a good method to make women understand about bitcoin. If they are in need and at the time if you show them your earnings with proper proof, more people at least decides to give a try.

Only women from a poor family will give a try, a women who is a wife of a rich person will never show any interest in earning money as she is getting everything in her hands.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
April 26, 2016, 01:38:05 PM
We can show them our earnings, What we could buy with that, accessories, make up, dress , skirts any thing they want, then show her how bitcoins work, guide her not to be scammed haah lol

Yeah this is a good method to make women understand about bitcoin. If they are in need and at the time if you show them your earnings with proper proof, more people at least decides to give a try.
Activity: 239
April 26, 2016, 10:28:05 AM
The best way to motivate women for using bit coins is not that difficult.
just make a web store where they can shop with allot of discount but only when they pay with bit coins.
You will see how many women care about there bit coins!
Activity: 326
April 26, 2016, 10:06:02 AM
There must be more people that must use Bitcoin and maybe there should be more stores that is going to accept Bitcoin and that would be nice for the people.
So there will be more women also that is getting to know about Bitcoin is that is quite nice.
Activity: 280
April 26, 2016, 08:36:00 AM
how we could motivate women to use Bitcoin because I tried several times to explain what it is and how to use Bitcoin ...was very difficult and have not really managed only once ..

Logic does not work on women.....only seduction. You must pitch yourself to them, and then you may pitch BTC. Never the other way around

I think its ilogical to generalize all women as seductive. I know you have reasons why u said this but there are women on this section and they too want to find a profit during there free time. The same as we men and lets not be sexist and call them women bitcoiners instead also call them bitcoiners.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
April 26, 2016, 08:06:17 AM
how we could motivate women to use Bitcoin because I tried several times to explain what it is and how to use Bitcoin ...was very difficult and have not really managed only once ..

Logic does not work on women.....only seduction. You must pitch yourself to them, and then you may pitch BTC. Never the other way around
Activity: 644
April 26, 2016, 07:58:55 AM
A pink colored bitcoin shaped flower will do the job . Girls follow their heart  so if they find love in something, they will accept it.
Decorate it and impress them
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
April 26, 2016, 07:41:12 AM
I guess a pink shiny bitcoin logo would motivate more women to take a look at bitcoin...

*joking* (or not ?!)
Activity: 308
April 26, 2016, 07:37:18 AM
Motivating woman's can be done on all kind of ways and I think one of the best ways is by explaining them how it works.
Some woman's are interested in clothes and some are in tech or make-up so we should also need a couple stores that are selling this for bitcoins.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
April 26, 2016, 07:25:38 AM
I think you cant motivate with it haha .. Most of the girls want to shop and shop and shop. So How do you think this can motivate a women haha. They want only spend money. But not all the women. Almost but not all.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
April 26, 2016, 04:24:06 AM
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
April 26, 2016, 03:58:05 AM

Depends on a women either she want to earn it or just want to spend it, as if she is lazy person then she will not make any efforts to earn it and wouldn't care what bitcoin is.

You have point, hehe but many of womens want to spend it, but i think if the women needs money or she was poor she wants it , she care about what bitcoin is,
yes when the woman is in a very difficult economic situation. I'm sure they will be motivated to know and get bitcoin.

Accepted, truly when one is in need if we explain them about the bitcoin automatically they would easily grab the knowledge about the bitcoin.

I myself when motivated by bitcoin, my situation is not so good, I do not have any work. but because I needed the money, I finally learned about bitcoin.

Yeah if bitcoin is allowing us to earn some good money then why not to grab the opportunity, as everyone needs extra money to improve the standard of living, and same applies to women too.

most likely they have never heard about bitcoin. I am sure anyone who heard about bitcoin and at least know what it is bitcoin. it is not likely that many people will learn about bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: