Pages:
Author

Topic: How to motivate women to use Bitcoin? - page 88. (Read 191756 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 250
April 25, 2016, 06:43:29 AM
How to motivate women to use Bitcoin?
Easy, just say: "Here's the limit you can spend with your credit card this month. In case you need twice as much, there's the same value in your Bitcoin wallet as well."

They will become expert in cryptocurrency by next day.
Very interesting suggestion but on a second thought this will only make them expert in spending bitcoin and wouldn't get the interested in earning bitcoin.As soon as they spend all,they will ask us more to give Cheesy

Yes and I don't think its easy to motivate them, and the worst thing is women just want to spend and will never try to earn it, everything they want ready on the table.

No, not all women think like that, I'm sure there are many women who want to use bitcoin and proof there are many women here who use bitcoin. Enough to motivate women to make sure that they are interested, I'm sure if it had happened surely women will want itself to use bitcoin.
Merit: 1000
April 24, 2016, 05:04:08 PM
Easy, just say: "Here's the limit you can spend with your credit card this month. In case you need twice as much, there's the same value in your Bitcoin wallet as well."

Very interesting suggestion but on a second thought this will only make them expert in spending bitcoin and wouldn't get the interested in earning bitcoin.As soon as they spend all,they will ask us more to give Cheesy

Yes and I don't think its easy to motivate them, and the worst thing is women just want to spend and will never try to earn it, everything they want ready on the table.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
April 24, 2016, 04:55:49 PM

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
April 24, 2016, 04:52:45 PM
Tell them they can buy shop alot with bitcoin at cheaper price.

and there are chances that if you buy BTC at current price, it gonna rise and your money will be doubled, hence you can shop even more. (Women love shopping)  Grin

Most of the services that are available doesn't really serve to a female demographic that well at the moment. Perhaps with growing awareness of cryptocurrency as well as retailers of products/services
Hahaha, in the matter of getting money women are not lazy, they do all efforts to earn or get some money from some source so as to fulfill their needs and to go to shop to buy all the luxuries for them.
Activity: 896
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
April 24, 2016, 04:44:38 PM
i dont think you should motivate them use it at all though thats my ideas only, i think that women should start using it themselves and no one should impact their decision on whether use it or not

Getting motivated from others will never work, women should be self motivated to use bitcoin and then only they will give their 100% in earning it.

Well you can make it easier for them to start using bitcoins by offering them some discounts etc. Making it more accessible to them is the first step toward gaining trust from them.
legendary
Activity: 1008
April 24, 2016, 04:39:58 PM
i dont think you should motivate them use it at all though thats my ideas only, i think that women should start using it themselves and no one should impact their decision on whether use it or not

Getting motivated from others will never work, women should be self motivated to use bitcoin and then only they will give their 100% in earning it.
Activity: 504
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 24, 2016, 04:37:15 PM
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
April 24, 2016, 04:10:18 PM
Motivating them will be a little hard to something which they do not know, but I think motivating them to the bitcoin, a currency, will not be harder as nowadays females like money and love to go for shopping with a good amount of money so when they are provided with bitcoins and are redirected to some stores which accept bitcoin for their payment They will start to love bitcoin also.
Activity: 868
April 24, 2016, 03:59:43 PM

I think we should stop giving them money for shopping, and ask them  to learn how to  earn money from bitcoin, if they don't have money they will start making efforts to earn it.
Activity: 152
April 24, 2016, 03:47:50 PM

Activity: 910
Merit: 509
April 24, 2016, 12:43:20 PM

To motivate women to use bitcoin is very difficult.
I think we should give them some time to realize that technology and bitcoin is important for them someday.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
April 24, 2016, 04:36:35 AM
You can motivate womens to use Bitcoin by giving it to them. They'll find a way to spend it, as would anyones with moneys.

This is te most sensible thing to do. Give us Bitcoin and we will find many ways to use it. I must be one of the minority of ladies here lol. I love Bitcoin and what it can do for Humanity at large.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
April 24, 2016, 12:54:52 AM

and there are chances that if you buy BTC at current price, it gonna rise and your money will be doubled, hence you can shop even more. (Women love shopping)  Grin
[/quote

yeah great thinking , women want many service , which software has given many service for comfort women every time is searching now bitcoin is giving more service for customer so many women motivate on bitcoin because women want to do shopping , for goods  and every thing
Activity: 294
April 24, 2016, 12:21:34 AM
Get a GYM membership, eat healthy, stay away from munchies&beer&coke. Stop excessive masturbating that ruins your body. Get a decent job with good salary.

Then, you ll be able to motivate "womens" for anything.ß
Activity: 126
April 24, 2016, 12:20:03 AM

True, women love shopping and when they come to know that know they can shop at home from internet then they feel more happy just provide them some bitcoin shops and some bitcoin in a wallet they will readily use bitcoin.

Yep! If only these women shopping website owners start accepting bitcoin, it'd be easier to target these women and make the bitcoin rise to sky Grin
April 24, 2016, 12:17:24 AM
Women are weak. You can motivate them with your bare hands.
Your so harsh to the girls you can motivate them without bare hands, You just need to talk to them if they want to earn money easily, many of girls want to earn bitcoin than selling their body for the money.
Yes very true what you say to motivate women only premises diomongkan to him alone in my opinion important enough that he was interested. And if he asked directly answered. Actually ways to motivate women to use bitcoin is very simple and does not need the hard way.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
April 23, 2016, 06:45:30 PM
Your so harsh to the girls you can motivate them without bare hands, You just need to talk to them if they want to earn money easily, many of girls want to earn bitcoin than selling their body for the money.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
April 23, 2016, 05:18:04 PM

True, women love shopping and when they come to know that know they can shop at home from internet then they feel more happy just provide them some bitcoin shops and some bitcoin in a wallet they will readily use bitcoin.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
April 23, 2016, 09:11:22 AM
Activity: 370
Forza Italia
April 23, 2016, 09:09:44 AM
Opening more shops where they can spent their money with some discount if they use bitcoin is the most important thing.
Also the wallet should be less techny. Pay to an email not to an addres/hash.
Pages:
Jump to: