Pages:
Author

Topic: How to motivate women to use Bitcoin? - page 92. (Read 191756 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
April 12, 2016, 03:34:02 AM
I think women are more on bitcoin than men, as most of the home based jobs are done by females and it is easily available with bitcoin. Or maybe the proportion of males and females are the same, So I think it is not a problem.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
April 12, 2016, 03:21:33 AM
how we could motivate women to use Bitcoin because I tried several times to explain what it is and how to use Bitcoin ...was very difficult and have not really managed only once ..
perhaps, we can tell them that with bitcoin they can get abundant treasures

Well, better tell them the truth that it's not easy to earn bitcoin..Or else they will be disappointed if they know later on that it is too complicated to hold bitcoin...
I do not think also if you tell us and tell how by careful will they be understood as complex as any of it. The most important thing is that he understands and she is interested.
I don’t think that bitcoin is not easy to earn online and hold for future price increase, but bitcoin earning is the most easiest way of earning online than any other currency, and hold is even more easy. No one is disappointed after getting involved in bitcoin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
April 11, 2016, 06:17:51 PM
Well womens like clothes and like money soo open a account to some company and get a card,fund those card with bitcoin and she will spent ,thats the easy way to motivate them to use bitcoin,not to be at bitcoin.

It's not motivation to use bitcoin it's motivation of spending money. Motivation is smth like "Honey, if you will start using bitcoin i will give you some money for you weekend" Kinda weird  Grin
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
April 11, 2016, 02:18:12 PM
Well womens like clothes and like money soo open a account to some company and get a card,fund those card with bitcoin and she will spent ,thats the easy way to motivate them to use bitcoin,not to be at bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1213
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
April 11, 2016, 01:20:59 PM
how we could motivate women to use Bitcoin because I tried several times to explain what it is and how to use Bitcoin ...was very difficult and have not really managed only once ..

Well, better tell them the truth that it's not easy to earn bitcoin..Or else they will be disappointed if they know later on that it is too complicated to hold bitcoin...
I do not think also if you tell us and tell how by careful will they be understood as complex as any of it. The most important thing is that he understands and she is interested.

Women need to be taught in a way that they will understand the reality of the technology and all of its advantages compared to the other alternatives or national currencies we use widely. This may help them understand easily.
Activity: 812
April 11, 2016, 11:28:27 AM

Activity: 350
April 09, 2016, 07:14:31 PM

That's how.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
April 09, 2016, 01:31:35 AM
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
April 08, 2016, 10:23:38 PM
they won't man... if they can't take half they're out... Undecided
Activity: 812
April 08, 2016, 10:20:46 PM
I think we can motivate woman by all kind of methods, we first of all have to spread the word about the whole bitcoin globally.
We should explain how the bitcoin works and make need some stores to motivate them in my opinion.
I think if you tell the woman about bitcoin and you let know how bitcoin work and bitcoin definition. maybe she would not be interested?
tell something that simple dude like bitcoin is a real money. and you can shop with bitcoin. and I'm sure he'll be interested and started looking in google about bitcoin

yeah, shopping is a most attractive way for a female to attract them for anything. If you want to motivate them for bitcoin then you should have to show them that how is it used for shopping.
Yes now already some olshop that provide payment with bitcoin. Maybe we could introduce the bitcoin we can buy things easily. But do not forget to introduce bitcoin on them.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1213
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
April 08, 2016, 09:27:23 PM
I think there are already a big amount of women involved in bitcoin and it s earning, as online earnings and businesses are mostly run by females so I think it will not be harder to motivate any female to there.

Possibilities are high, but as the identity is never disclosed it's hard to have a rough calculation of the entire woman using bitcoin.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
April 08, 2016, 07:03:29 PM
I think we can motivate woman by all kind of methods, we first of all have to spread the word about the whole bitcoin globally.
We should explain how the bitcoin works and make need some stores to motivate them in my opinion.
I think if you tell the woman about bitcoin and you let know how bitcoin work and bitcoin definition. maybe she would not be interested?
tell something that simple dude like bitcoin is a real money. and you can shop with bitcoin. and I'm sure he'll be interested and started looking in google about bitcoin

yeah, shopping is a most attractive way for a female to attract them for anything. If you want to motivate them for bitcoin then you should have to show them that how is it used for shopping.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
April 08, 2016, 05:54:12 PM
it is easy do you want to earn money to make online shopping and buy some new clothes and other stuff that you need you can collect bitcoin and that will make your money even more and in place of buying a dress you can buy 2 or more with high quality.

I started by giving my gf a bitcoin creditcard and from there she slowly start using it. Currently she spends more time reading about bitcoin and spreading the message.
With that i have done some good thing for bitcoin, since her and friends spend many k's per month shopping.

That's good to hear that you are getting support from your gf, same is not with me as she wants everything ready on table and don't want to make any efforts to earn it.
Activity: 336
April 08, 2016, 05:49:26 PM
it is easy do you want to earn money to make online shopping and buy some new clothes and other stuff that you need you can collect bitcoin and that will make your money even more and in place of buying a dress you can buy 2 or more with high quality.

I started by giving my gf a bitcoin creditcard and from there she slowly start using it. Currently she spends more time reading about bitcoin and spreading the message.
With that i have done some good thing for bitcoin, since her and friends spend many k's per month shopping.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Lick me like a lolipop
April 08, 2016, 05:21:56 PM
I will show my girl various ways to earn it and if she will be interested the she will surely start making efforts to earn it and if not then my credit card is always there for her  Angry
Activity: 462
April 08, 2016, 02:39:33 PM
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 08, 2016, 02:34:31 PM

Motivating a woman to learn and know about bitcoin through certain store which accept bitcoin is not the proper way. She has to be made to understand Blockchain first which is the basic for all, if she understands it automatically she will proceed further.
Just inform her all the advantages of bitcoin. Then ask her to search for more details about blockchain, once she gets some idea join her in bitcoin forum. Then automatically she learns everything about bitcoin.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
April 08, 2016, 12:42:52 PM

Motivating a woman to learn and know about bitcoin through certain store which accept bitcoin is not the proper way. She has to be made to understand Blockchain first which is the basic for all, if she understands it automatically she will proceed further.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 547
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 08, 2016, 10:17:46 AM
I found this thread here :

So maybe we should've seen this one coming considering somebody recorded the details of their marriage on the Blockchain.  Bitcoin wedding rings!

Women would love such kind of Bitcoin Rings !
Activity: 364
April 08, 2016, 09:52:30 AM
It is good to make more stores that will accept Bitcoin, so there will be more people will see that the store is accepting Bitcoin and that women will also use it later, or just promote it more.
So there will be more people that will see it on tv and that they will get to know more about it, but it is their own choice.
Pages:
Jump to: