Pages:
Author

Topic: How to participate in bounty - page 4. (Read 1382 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 2
May 19, 2018, 06:29:09 PM
which bounty program worth to join right now  Huh
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
May 19, 2018, 05:15:21 PM
If you want to participate in the present bounty
there are some requirements that should normally be prepared
you must have a valid Bitcointalk account minimum rank must be Jr.Member
must have a wallet to receive distribution after ICO expires
such as MyEtherwallet, Metamask, or others.
Merit: 103
May 19, 2018, 04:58:55 PM
I can assure you that with a newbie account it is almost impossible to participate in big bounties and earn a lot, try to think about possibility of buying an account with higher rank, that will help you a lot!
May 19, 2018, 02:51:00 PM
To start as a beginner is to learn information on various thematic forums, then create promoted akkuant in modern social networks, you can create a blog.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
May 09, 2018, 07:54:04 AM
Hello guys... I m newbie. I would like to ask how to participate in bounty?
Thank

Before participating in bounties, do your self a favor, do a research, learn about crypto and find similar threads, there are a lot of similar threads that can help you about bounty hunting. Read the rules of the forum, there are a lot of forum members who got banned because of not being aware of the rules.
Activity: 418
May 09, 2018, 07:44:51 AM
if you want to participate in bounty you just register and follow the rules bounty manager. choose a project that you think is good to follow, because choosing the project is the hardest part in my opinion
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
May 09, 2018, 07:25:12 AM
The BlockGrain Bounty Promotion is now open!
For the first 1500 new users, BlockGrain will reward up to 300 AGRI.
The competition will run from 08/05/2018 and finish on the 17/06/2018.
check this out, money for jam : http://[Suspicious link removed]/BlockGrain-Bounty-Promotion
Activity: 210
May 03, 2018, 11:32:40 AM
To participate in bounty campaign you must reach atleast jr.member above because it is the basic requirements in th bounty. Choosing a good bounty manager is also things to find good bounty campaign some bounty manager have trust and untrust mark sometimes it is a sign to choose a good bounty manager. But for me it is not quite real because their are bounty manager with umtrust mark but they have a excellent performance. Then after choosing good bounty manager and bounty campaign you should go to campaigns it was divided into several campaigns such as signature campaign which is sometimes had a higher allocation. Next is soicial media campaigns in this campaign it requires a participants to have a social media account to promote the campaign. Translation campaign it is more difficult compared to others because this one needs more knowledge about different language to participates. And also youtube and blogging campaign in this campaign creating videos and writing articles what the project all about.

Moreover telegram and sometimes airdops are needed of some bounty campaign for us to promote their projects. So the basic on how to participate in a bounty campaign. Is it base on my research and studies so don't be contented about all this. But rather make your own studies and understanding about bounties hope you will like this effort..  Thank you.  Smiley
Activity: 71
May 03, 2018, 09:44:56 AM
Join their signature bounty campaign and follow the instructions. What you need is to wear their signature and post comments in treads..
Activity: 108
May 03, 2018, 09:36:01 AM
In participating in bounty you have to create a bitcointalk account first. After having an account from a newbie you need to upgrade it to a junior member then you must have a wallet. You can search wallets that are easy to use for newbie and my suggestion is myether wallet. You must also have telegram and an email. After you have it all you can search for bounty information in alternate cryptocurrency or in other bounty websites.
Activity: 100
May 03, 2018, 09:29:11 AM
Hey, man. Your BBS level is still a new person, you still well upgrade to speak. At the very least, Jr can do the reward, which is the minimum requirement of the reward.
Activity: 182
May 03, 2018, 07:54:17 AM
you have to create Facebook and Twitter accounts, almost everywhere require accounts from 3 months, subscribers are necessary, subscribe mutually and put #mutual subscriptions, and then find bounty on bitcointalk and there will be all rules
Activity: 210
May 03, 2018, 05:47:17 AM
You must have a Bitcointalk account first.
If you are a newbie, you should raise your level to a Junior member if you want to follow Bounty in the Signature campaign.
after that, you must have a wallet, I suggest you create an account in Myetherwallet because it is easier to use it for Newbie.
You should also have an email/telegram.
Once all is available, you can search for Bounty information in Alternate cryptocurrencies - Announcements (Altcoins) or on other bounty websites.
Choose a potential project in terms of Soft cap and its manager and Team.
Good luck and success get token from Bounty.
Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
May 03, 2018, 05:04:53 AM
Thank
You should register Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, Medium, Steemit and get some real friends, then you could start.
Activity: 175
Merit: 102
May 03, 2018, 04:40:31 AM
Thank
Well, I think you knew it already so better lock this thread to keep off spammers increase their posts count here.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
May 03, 2018, 04:36:39 AM
Several projects keep on emerging with bounty distribution for the purpose of promoting the respective project. For the same different bounties were distributed. Even here there is risk, because some go as a scam in between and some don't pay the participants with the respective tokens after the calculated time period.
Activity: 115
May 03, 2018, 04:18:24 AM
If you want to join a bounty campaign, you need to create an account on Bitcointalk, Telegram, Twitter, Facebook and actively there for a few months. After that you should visit the service section to be able to register with the form most linked by the team in their thread . There may be some projects that accept beginners. To do this, you must save the link address to all your tweets and posts. You need to try, and then you will understand.
Activity: 479
Merit: 105
May 03, 2018, 02:59:01 AM
I can assure you that with a newbie account it is almost impossible to participate in big bounties and earn a lot, try to think about possibility of buying an account with higher rank, that will help you a lot!
There is where newbie can join in social media campaigns which does not require rank of the account but the reward depends on how many yours friends and followers are who can view what you share with about the project. You can see different campaign at services where you can choose the pest project which can be able to success what they are being develop. Consider that the manager is popular and handled lot of successful projects then.
Activity: 266
Prontapay
May 03, 2018, 01:45:19 AM
Chose a bounty at Bountylord.com you want to do is it signature compaign or telegram or whatever.Get your self an eth adress like my ether wallet.Fill out the form ,read the rules and start.Personally im doing signature all the time.Just make sure to check spreadsheet (where they will show who is accepted and everyones results at thr end of the week).Id you are accepted dont forget to check it again adter first week,you might not get your stakes for some reason,so no point to continue then.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
May 03, 2018, 01:38:59 AM
First, if you want to participate in the bounty you need to be at least junior member.
There are several bounties you can join. Always pay the attention to the rules, before you start it. Not all bounty campaign have the same rules so read it carefully.
Pages:
Jump to: