Pages:
Author

Topic: How to participate in bounty - page 6. (Read 1382 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 3
April 26, 2018, 04:37:03 AM
You must have a Junior Member rank in order to qualify bounty participants. Next can follow the signature, social media, video, or blog. You can freely choose which one you want to follow. Read all the rules, then do the tasks until finished. Be careful of bounty scam, first understand the theories to follow bounty from this forum.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
April 26, 2018, 03:03:36 AM
Hello guys... I m newbie. I would like to ask how to participate in bounty?
Thank
Honestly it's hard to find a campaign for newbie.The best for you now is rank up to junior member by continue on posting so that someday you can officially participate bounty program.
Newbie can participate facebook,twitter,telegram campaigns or maybe while he/she waiting for his/her bitcointalk account to rank up.she/he can participate or look for airdrop while waiting..:)rigth sir?correct me if im wrong thank you
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
April 26, 2018, 02:58:52 AM
In order to participate in the bounty programs you need atleast all this 5 requirements:
Bitcointalk account:(atleast newbie rank)
Facebook account
Twitter account
Telegram account
Ethereum address(erc20)compatible
 if you have this accounts you are ready to join any bounty campaigns

Note:
 Dont you ever Spamming, cheating, using multiple accounts, behaving unethically etc. is forbidden and leads to full disqualification from the whole bounty programs you participate
Hope this may help you.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
April 26, 2018, 01:24:21 AM
I would suggest if u are a newbie, check THUG Community out and get some free Coins weekly by participating in their airdrops, You can chose to sell them on exchange or hold them for future..Thats one of the best feeling when u get free coins and sell for real caah..THUG
Activity: 221
Merit: 10
April 20, 2018, 09:54:26 AM
Thank
Honestly it's hard to find a campaign for newbie.The best for you now is rank up to junior member by continue on posting so that someday you can officially participate bounty program.
Activity: 1
April 20, 2018, 09:22:04 AM
Marinecoín a coin using artificial intelligence. you can find out .MTC. info at marineco.ín See .MTC. at cmccoinmarketcap.com/currencies/marinecoín/This coin development was originally started in 2013 and was launched initially in 2014. The coin was delisted in 2015.  Since late Jan 2018, Marinecoín is reborn with stronger technology and wider community support.Marinecoín is going  to: Create a truly global actually usable and stable crypto currency by avoiding regulatory roadblocks and doing a free ICO instead of a money grabbing ICO Right now these Marinecoíns are up for grabs are completely free, You will get  450 000 marine coins for doing a proof of promotion  This is a once in a lifetime opportunity- 450 000 coins for everyone who joinsdev-less - proof of promotion - fair distribution -
Activity: 364
Merit: 103
April 18, 2018, 07:34:43 AM
you just follow and fill some data especially your personal wallet, if I prefer bounty, especially the signature and social media, from the airdrop, I prefer the work definite and professional than to get the prize just free but not working, my work preferences to give priority online that produces more than online that only browsing and searching course, may be useful and successful for all of us
Activity: 560
Merit: 22
April 18, 2018, 06:22:00 AM
Thank

Not easy as a starter.

You need a higher ranked status at the forums, but also active social media accounts for most campaigns.

You could keep an eye out and filter through every campaign, sometimes campaigns have small sections that others don't, like putting up an avatar on your Telegram (easy right?)....or simply for liking all their Youtube videos (which doesn't require a big Youtube account).

But if you really want to get some income out of it, better get a higher ranked bct account and for example a huge twitter following....
Activity: 76
April 18, 2018, 05:56:35 AM
I can assure you that with a newbie account it is almost impossible to participate in big bounties and earn a lot, try to think about possibility of buying an account with higher rank, that will help you a lot!

I think it's better to explore the forum first, understand all rules and policies here. Buying an account doesn't really help if you're banned for spam afterward  Grin
Activity: 322
To buy or not to buy - that is the question ;)
April 17, 2018, 09:38:51 AM
I can assure you that with a newbie account it is almost impossible to participate in big bounties and earn a lot, try to think about possibility of buying an account with higher rank, that will help you a lot!
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
April 17, 2018, 09:15:11 AM
Marrinecoin Today, I would like to recommend a special airdrop project: Marinecoín. It’s very popular in Bitcointalk BBS. Marinecoín, a virtual currency that has been tested over time since 2013, develops and integrates smart contracts on the blockchain, which is much faster than bitcoin, and the transaction costs are very low. Personally, I think it will be the most promising coin of 2018, and there is a very hot free ico. Payment System in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iot Marinecoín has many advantages, and the normal block chain is five times faster than bitcoin. Running speed can be increased 100 times. No matter how large system increase, MARINECOIN is a safe and reliable system of environmental protection, the entire verification system consumes only a light energy. In short, you don’t miss this great opportunity. If you have time now, come to our free ico. You can see some guidelines on the website: marineco.ín/.You can also buy from Doge and Ltc: f1cx.com.

i have 2 or 3 bount manager that i trust. i am looking their projects and participate them.

i wont regret about it until this time.

try like this.
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
April 14, 2018, 04:20:28 PM
Just find time to read more about this forum, and you'll find the thread to all the bounties on the Alternate Cryptocurrencies section under Bounties but you will be able to join once you are at least a Jr. Member; although there are some who accepts newbies too. Good luck and enjoy reading the threads.
Newbies can participate in different bounties accept campaign which requires high rank than newbie. Reading there rules on the thread make you understand how to do that. You also need accounts in social media that are created how many months ago and it will be your advantage to have lots of follower and friends so that you can earn more token as a reward.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
April 14, 2018, 02:20:18 PM
Many read the thread on this site, there are so many theories that you can get to start you can follow bounty. Open up on alternative cryptocurrency sites, marketplace, bounties. There you will find lots of bounties, read complete rules to follow bounty, usually minimum qualification JR rating. Register your account to follow bounty, then do your duties well and obey every rule and prohibition made from the bounty.
and yet Be very careful, because managers are always free to change the rules and the right to make any changes with respect to the Bounty of the company.
Activity: 476
April 13, 2018, 02:32:35 PM
Many read the thread on this site, there are so many theories that you can get to start you can follow bounty. Open up on alternative cryptocurrency sites, marketplace, bounties. There you will find lots of bounties, read complete rules to follow bounty, usually minimum qualification JR rating. Register your account to follow bounty, then do your duties well and obey every rule and prohibition made from the bounty.
Activity: 1
April 13, 2018, 02:23:15 PM
I like airdrops only when they give out fair amounts of coins working towards an enlarging community. Recently I found this new ICO from Marinecoin that rewards the participant with very large amounts of MTC. The best part about is %99 of all MTC is fair distribution based on a new coin generation system called proof of promotion called POP. Controlled by Jarvis AI - artificial intelligence using time dilution technology the system will distribute free MTC to up to 100.000 people based on IP address and proof of promotion instead of miners proof of work. I think this is great. on top of this absolutely fair new advanced distribution method that creates value right from the beginning, Marinecoin is DEV-less and designed to be run by a large community of holders who has access to automated maıntenece system provided by Jarvis AI. This makes Marinecoin s %100 decentralized cryptocurrency compared to other cryptos which all depend on the developer’s actions, where its value may change depending on the dev saying something or not. If we think one day all the money in the World will be cornered by cryptocurrencies it surely will not be a cryptocurrency where a DEV is calling all the shots based on a few miner pool owners decisions.You can learn more about the new POP system visit the website marineco.in and hop on the Discord channel to get more details from other community members.
Activity: 238
Blockchain with solar energy
April 13, 2018, 10:11:50 AM
Join the signature campaign as easily as possible or participate in the Facebook program. You will receive free stock from their campaigns. Exempt you to do their request correctly. So you will have income.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
April 13, 2018, 10:10:50 AM
You need to create an account at Bitcointalk and be active there for few months before joining any bounty because most of them don't allow newbie members. When you are ready then you should go here '' Bitcoin Forum> Alternate cryptocurrencies> Marketplace (Altcoins)> Bounties (Altcoins)'' and pick the bounty you would like to join and complete the bounty participant form.
Activity: 406
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
April 13, 2018, 10:03:42 AM
There are many ways we can participate in the bonus campaign. Join in the signature program, facebook, twitter, telegram ... etc. There are many ways, you will seriously find a way to suit you.
Activity: 221
April 13, 2018, 09:55:21 AM
Thank
if you are newbie, first you have to look for the bounty the rules are to receive the newbie level.
second found choose what campaign to follow, then fill the form completely and then you can follow the bounty campaign according to the terms set by bounty manager.
Activity: 597
Merit: 147
April 13, 2018, 09:05:35 AM
First, you need to prepare some social accounts:
1.Facebook, twitter, telegram... for like, follow some ico channel
2. Medium, Steemit... for writing article
Second, you need to prepare a bitcointalk account with good rank
Third, find bounty in "Bounties" session and start doing jobs.
Pages:
Jump to: