Pages:
Author

Topic: How to participate in bounty - page 10. (Read 1382 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
March 31, 2018, 09:53:37 PM
I see you have participated in the bonus campaign already. But I see you should be up on youtube to learn a lot of people who tutor how to participate in bounty. They have very detailed instructions. But I saw you join Bounty Capm. Good luck.
Activity: 333
Merit: 103
March 31, 2018, 07:31:36 PM
The first you have to make good posts to earn merit,and after upgrade your account to jr.member or full member.Once your rank is updated to Jr.Member ,you can participate in bounty.
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
March 31, 2018, 06:42:34 PM
I'm very sorry but if your account is just newbie, you cant join in any good projects. The first you have to comment free in this forum by good posts to earn Merit. After upgrade your account to Jr.Member or Full Member you can take part in bounty
Activity: 308
March 31, 2018, 05:46:19 PM
I suggest you to raise your account to at least the level member or full member, member it's easier (it needs only 10 merit), full member needs 100 merit! but it gives you less coins for the signature campaign because you can't wear an avatar. if you have a twitter account with many follower you can use it!
Activity: 132
Merit: 2
March 31, 2018, 05:36:07 PM
get your twitter, face book, reddit, bitcoin talk forum pages in a decent shape (meaning raise the no. of followers & posts) (many of the bounty campaigns need accounts to be 3 months old), start with being active on bitcoin talk forum, read the rules properly, then you can start with joining bounty programs by filling the form, performing social media tasks assigned. if that sounds too much, start with joining airdrops, that will kick start the hunting engine.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
March 31, 2018, 05:03:02 PM
u should be having jr member minimum 30 posts and then u can apply for bounty
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
March 31, 2018, 04:17:24 PM
Here’s one with potential for 2018 and beyond, Marinecoin.  MTC is a dev-less artificial intelligence driven blockchain.  It is geared toward IoT with zero transaction fees.  Machine to machine interactions are well suited for blockchain applications and Marinecoin is well suited for IoT.  They are using time dilution technology to equally distribute their 9 billion coins as best as they can.  They are giving a 20,000 MTC bounty for using their AI driven proof of promotion campaign.  For more details this is their website.     marineco.in/ico
Activity: 924
Merit: 251
January 21, 2018, 06:08:41 PM
1.)first choose a campaign. 2.) fill participant form 3.) Save sign 4.) and then perform campaign tasks
it's that easy Wink
Activity: 504
Merit: 11
January 21, 2018, 03:59:01 PM
To begin with, you need to raise the rank to at least a member, since newbie can not participate in all bounties. And then decide which bounty you want to participate in. And then everything is done according to the rules that are indicated in the bounty, for example, I participate in social networks, that is, I spread information about bounty on Twitter and Facebook. In most of the bounty it is necessary to provide reports. To do this, you must save the addresses of the links to all your tweets and posts. You need to try, and then you will understand. Wish you luck!
Activity: 266
January 20, 2018, 11:25:56 AM
Your bitcointalk account is "newbie" and most bounty reject this rank. Come to OAX bounty and earn for your work, we have good and active manager here. He can help you to earn some OAX with "newbie" rank.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
January 20, 2018, 10:17:48 AM
The first thing here is to improve your post quality and improve your knowledge base of the space, register on Twitter, facebook, Reddit, Medium and youtube and when you reach Jr.member rank you are set to go
I guess by now You have already known the basics which are ranking up to Jr. member(at least) to be able to join a few Signature Campaigns, so the next step is just to post constructively and informatively through different threads on the forum, this way You can have great statistics so that when the Campaign manager reviews Your account, You will have a greater probability of being accepted. Always post as many characters and sentences as you could even if you are just a newbie because sometimes the thread administrator removes posts that are irrelevant and are out of topic or spammy. But however, if you look forward to earning even if You are still a newbie then try participating on Social Media Campaigns, You must meet the given requirements to your accounts to be able to participate, meaning you must have plenty of followers for Twitter, friends for Facebook, subscribers for Youtube, etc. So yeah, that is all You need to know about participating in Bounty campaigns.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
January 20, 2018, 10:08:05 AM
Hello guys... I m newbie. I would like to ask how to participate in bounty?
Thank

The most common entry requirements

Rank participant at the forum below Jr. Member (or higher) allows you to attract more experienced participants;
The presence of ETH wallet (ERC20) - sometimes you want to purse it was 0.01 ETH (thus the developer tries to reduce the number of members with multiple IDs);
The presence of a profile in the Twitter age more than 1 month and not less than 100 followers;
The presence of a profile on Facebook - older than 1 month and not less than 100 followers;
The presence of a profile in Please
 The presence of a profile on Youtube - welcome people who know how to do quality reviews.

Conditions of participation and registration

Conditions of participation may be different, in fact, as long as enough imagination in the developer. Usually they appear in the project or in the registration form. Also the registration can be different, in simple cases, is a normal registration on the site, a little more complicated, if the developer requests in a personal message to send him in the subject specified information (Send me PM (private message) with the next information: __), but the most common method is to fill out the Google form found on the link.
Activity: 414
Merit: 12
January 20, 2018, 09:56:06 AM
How to earn on Crypto currency without attachments? Social networks are the most optimal option for advertising companies, as modern people devote a significant part of their time to them. The most popular English-speaking social networks are Facebook and Twitter. If the user chose this option, it is desirable that he has an account with 1,000 or more subscribers.

On Facebook, you may be asked to do the following:

subscribe to the page of the crypto-currency project;
to leave "I like", to make reposts;
create your own advertising records with reference to the company itself;
distribution by e-mail.
On Twitter will require the same tasks - subscription to the account, likes, retweets, creating advertising posts, where the company name will be indicated.

Could we participate in one or more bounty program? I mind participate in several bounty program in onetime?
Activity: 252
January 20, 2018, 12:12:56 AM
Hello guys... I m newbie. I would like to ask how to participate in bounty?
Thank
since you are a newbie, you have to work to achive Junior member level, keep on posting good and quality comments 'till you reach the said rank. That way you can join any bounty campaign once you hit that rank. Remember, the higher the rank the higher payments you can recieve as long as you contribute quality posting.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
January 19, 2018, 10:06:37 PM
I think it is very easy to join the bounty, you simply choose a bounty tread that you will follow then you just read the requirements. remember, there will be a lot of bounty and try to choose a good and successful.

It is easy if you are a experience bitcoiners since he was a  newbie that's why he's asking for a advice,there is many ways to participate signature and bounty campaign since you are a newbie you need to research and study the furom and familiarize the history of crypto currency,and if you participate bounty campaign read the rules properly and follow it remember spamming is not allowed and before you participating a ICO read there white paper,roadmap and choose a successfuly project with trusted team.
Activity: 252
Merit: 107
January 19, 2018, 06:32:01 PM
first of all you should try to grow your rank here, trying to be helpfull as much as you can, read rules, undertand how this forum works ans then apply  for bounty, normally signature bounty take into account your rank so initially you cannot partecipate or you will not gain so much, but in the mean time you can partecipate in social and translation bounty, it's a really good way to build your portfolio from nothing!
Activity: 588
Merit: 422
January 19, 2018, 03:48:23 PM
Improve your post count with quality posts to be at least jr. member, then you can join most of the signature and social media bounties.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
January 19, 2018, 03:41:15 PM
Will be the same as above ,but still...Find a bounty that is at least 4 weeks long.so its worth of it.Check the rules,i would recommend signature one(more %of reward).Try ti upgrade account as soon as possible to full member+.
Finally after reward.never sell your coin straight away,even if its 1k $+.Just keep them.If project has potential , you can end up with 5-10k, from air easy.My own experience.

Op is Newbie so he is not eligible for the signature campaign . Need to find social media campaign which is easy one. Also, now there is lots of other option like blogging, youtube video, translation of ANN or white paper. Just find the suitable one and get into the work.  
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Prontapay
January 19, 2018, 03:34:08 PM
Will be the same as above ,but still...Find a bounty that is at least 4 weeks long.so its worth of it.Check the rules,i would recommend signature one(more %of reward).Try ti upgrade account as soon as possible to full member+.
Finally after reward.never sell your coin straight away,even if its 1k $+.Just keep them.If project has potential , you can end up with 5-10k, from air easy.My own experience.
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
January 19, 2018, 02:05:27 PM
the first you should find out the ICO which has bounty campaign. after that read rule and its whitepaper to understand about their projects and the way they pay for participants. The last, choose the kinds of bounties you wanna work, signature, twitter, facebook or translation,...
Pages:
Jump to: