Pages:
Author

Topic: HOW TO PREPARE FOR THE NEXT BULL RUN 2019 - page 13. (Read 15286 times)

Activity: 247
Merit: 40
January 04, 2019, 12:16:27 PM
Diversify diversify diversify!
This is one sure way to protect your portfolio at all times.
You are a crypto investor, unless you 100% sure with what you are doing, do hold some traditional assets as a hedge.

Hold cash or stablecoins (reliable one) to prepare to enter the market when opportunity allows.

Crypto is volatile now, as it may erode your portfolio in an uncertain bear market. Hence, the importance of diversification.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
www.daxico.com
January 04, 2019, 11:39:45 AM
im preparing for the next bull run by buying and investing in cheap crypto that will go x100 in the next years to come and giving my self the opportunity to buy more while the prices is on a dip!
Buying and investing in shit project expecting maximum return is not preparation. Not all altcoin we have till date experience the bull run we had in 2017. while the bullish event was occurring  many tokens or coins were still bearish in status .So mate is more than buying or investing but be determined to make out profit with defined  preparation which is discuss on the topic of the trend.i will also urge you to read those books bullish market  event to get more understanding on how to maximize profit when the bull run start for respective crypto asset of your choice.
Activity: 327
Merit: 100
January 02, 2019, 07:44:41 PM
I remember how all noobs were calling bull run all the time in 2018,so if they call bull run in 2019 then bear market will be even worse :S

just stay optimistic my friend
i hope 2018 was the worse of crypto market, but i hope and i believe if in 2019 crypto market will be better than last year
if you didn't believe in crypto just stay away from this industries  Wink
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
January 02, 2019, 05:10:48 PM
And how can you get ready?as if much depends on you, and when you want and then will growth?I think there's an investor who plays in the long-term prospects much wins than the one which in the short term,just wait when the market will go,there is no sense to twitch,only nerves will spoil to itself,and the market sooner or later up anyway.
You cannot manipulate when the bull market is going to appear, that is true, but you can take a position in whatever coin you think is going to skyrocket before it happens, if you do that then you will get almost all the profits that comes from that bull market, that is how you prepare, you can also do your best to get as much money as you can to buy that coin, you can reduce your expenses, you could get a second job or you could improve your knowledge about the market until the bull run happens.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs
January 02, 2019, 03:33:22 PM
The best run-up should take into account as many scenarios as possible. The uptrend is only one of the options of scenario. It should be understood that this option may not appear soon, including never.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
January 02, 2019, 02:29:50 PM
im preparing for the next bull run by buying and investing in cheap crypto that will go x100 in the next years to come and giving my self the opportunity to buy more while the prices is on a dip!
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
January 02, 2019, 01:35:22 PM
I've been prepared as always by not selling at lows, not panicking and by adding more number of the coin that I'm supporting.

Like Bitcoin & Ethereum.
copper member
www.daxico.com
January 01, 2019, 04:51:09 PM
I remember how all noobs were calling bull run all the time in 2018,so if they call bull run in 2019 then bear market will be even worse :S
mate they were calling bull run all through the year 2018 and we also witness it that most of their prediction fails . looking technically on the reason they gave on their prediction was mostly base on hype . these set of people who hype the price last year were all whales who are full of greed to dump bitcoin and altcoin on newbie and expert who dont really understand how the market works . despite these there will be bull run this year 2019 because altccoin have found their bottom, and consolidate within that region . so we should expect bull run this year
Activity: 672
Merit: 144
December 31, 2018, 09:40:48 AM
I think that today all forecasts fail. If we consider the situation at the end of 2016, when the prices for cryptocurrency began to rise, and the beginning of 2017, when the market showed a real bull run, then no one was surprised by this state of the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
December 31, 2018, 07:38:23 AM
copper member
www.daxico.com
December 31, 2018, 03:18:32 AM
We all want, we all need a big bull run in 2019 right but what if if didn't happen? How can you be so sure?? What if the cryptocurrency market keep loosing value? Everyone talking about the bull run but no one is sure about that as far as i see.. I am sure that it would bring chaos and panic if there wouldn't be one run.

yes every body is talking about bull run in the year 2019 ,but how prepare are we to maximize the profit the bull run is bringing to our various portfolio is what really count . we could remember many newbies and even expert where all buying in  all time height hoping for that bull will continue but all to no avail many lost their hard earn money . the bull run is sensitive event that need attention and a define preparation with all skills  on hanfling our fears and greed in taking profit at the right time . altcoin are now in consolidation stage right now .
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
December 30, 2018, 09:12:53 PM
Regarding last bull run i made a lot of mistakes which shouldn't be happen in  first place. Next year i guess crypto ecosystem will grow steady and stable if governments stop bringing new regulation,legal issues to table. Combining potentially profitable coins will give more profit rather than putting all money to single crypto.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
December 30, 2018, 08:32:46 PM
2019 will a great year for crypto community if bull run happen. I think if we believe bull happen in 2019, we should buying more coin and current market condition is good timing for buying more coin
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
December 30, 2018, 07:53:21 PM
Buying in bear market and selling for next bull run can solve this problem for experienced trader. Next possible trend will be likely  uptrend if we consider previous market analysis. I check the ROI in lower price levels with comparing last year prices.
copper member
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
December 30, 2018, 07:49:48 PM
Better not expect growth in 2019. This year will be held to restore the market and create infrastructure for further growth of the entire market.
Activity: 296
December 30, 2018, 06:29:38 AM
Well if in this year of 2019 the bull run will start maybe ill should let all my coins that i have to sell them into a high price. It has been long some of my coins are hold. So it is the time to sell them in the time of bull run.

This is obvious because most people are preparing for the price increase next year 2019, they buy a lot of altcoin at very cheap prices almost no, only to sell at every round of strong price increases and money will be available More potential in the future of crypto market  Grin
Activity: 770
https://streamies.io/
December 30, 2018, 06:09:43 AM
 In my opinion, bull run will not happen in 2019. We should not expect a bull run in 2019. Simply because money is never easy to find, we should prepare for a battle. strategy for a stable market.
Activity: 854
Merit: 12
arcs-chain.com
December 30, 2018, 05:51:25 AM
I don't want to be a spoiler, but are we sure that the bull run is up for 2019? I really hope it is, but nevertheless I am not sure about it... not sure enough to start preparations or expectations... BTC still has a lot to recover so that we can safely say that we are going for a good 2019...
For a market maker eager to make money, it would be the best move to convince everyone that the bull is loose, so that everyone will start buying...
hope we have a nice 2019  Grin
Activity: 518
Merit: 21
December 30, 2018, 05:45:06 AM
Nothing should needed to be prepared because bull run may or may not happen so if you are not willing to risk your money and to avoid get some losses then do not invest instead offer services to which you could earn without investing any of your hard earn money. Being cautious is one big attitude that will lead to good profit.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
December 30, 2018, 05:35:47 AM
Guys, according to local cycles, we have all chances to see a sharp movement in the next day. And generally, I believe that 2019 will be marked by the bulls. So now is the time to buy while the prices are suitable.
Pages:
Jump to: