Pages:
Author

Topic: How to protect bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies from hackers. - page 7. (Read 897 times)

copper member
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305
Limited in number. Limitless in potential.
Simply don't just click any suspicious link in the internet, hardware wallets are secured, just have it and don't let anyone have physical access to it. Paper wallets are safe to online hackers, and not even to your indoor or neighbors.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
As I was reading news today on cointelegraph, what i read really shocked me. It was about a new trojan. The trojan can affect exchanges apps. The trojan get access to specifically google factor authenticator on devices and steal it. Use the link below for the full details

https://cointelegraph.com/news/threat-alert-new-trojans-targeting-major-crypto-exchanges-apps-discovered

I am new to cryptocurrencies  but I gained a lot from this news. We need to stay connected everyday to read news because cyber criminals are looking for ways to steal our coins.

A week ago, I read about the safest wallets, I found out that the safest are paper wallet and hardware wallet. The wallets are offline but to make a transaction, you have to connect it online. I later read of a malware that can steal cryptocurrencies  from trezor or ledger nano in just 15 seconds which are the best hardware wallets.

So, we need to know how to manage our wallets too and have a strong antivirus to protect us from hackers and also we need to know the latest threats from cyber criminals so that we can protect ourselves away from them.
Pages:
Jump to: