Pages:
Author

Topic: How to protect your altcoin - page 37. (Read 5566 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
June 02, 2018, 10:30:34 AM
Be careful when using your wallet. Do not store your passwords somewhere, from where can steal them. You can to purchase might Trezor.
Activity: 22
June 02, 2018, 08:37:50 AM
Safe them in your myetherwallet wallet and use metamask to secure login access. Never share or send you private keys ever, they could be stealing it from you. Smiley
Activity: 5
June 02, 2018, 05:04:47 AM
The most important factor for ensuring security today is your attentiveness. All the rest is also an addition to your attention, for example such as hardware wallets. If you think that you are not an attentive person, then you need to buy such things. Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 4
June 02, 2018, 12:54:25 AM
When it is possible to do transactions offline just like in mew it would be the best method to keep your altcoin wallets safe. If it is not possible make sure you don't openly use your privatekeys anywhere to transact business or trade. Compress private keys in password protected zip or other archives. Delete any trace of unprotected private keys in your computer. Or use other software to decrypt it. But don't forget how to undo it. Otherwise you will lost all your coins in the blockchain.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
June 02, 2018, 12:48:00 AM
What is the best methods to protect altcoin from hacker?
To prevent your personal data and your passwords from happening, you need to do everything right, in particular, do not go to suspicious sites not to send your passwords in social networks, and then you will be a little safe.
Activity: 17
June 02, 2018, 12:45:50 AM
The main trojan gateway to the world of cryptocurrency has become mobile devices. Manage the wallet from the smartphone is more convenient than using hardware, desktop or online wallets, but hacker skeleton love Android. I prefer to minimize the contact between the cryptocurrency and my phone. Assuming that even every fifth owner of cryptocurrency uses mobile wallets on Android devices, with the current capitalization of the cryptocurrency, the threat looms over tens of thousands of users. Like classic money, which we protect with solid walls and reliable doors of bank safes, cryptocurrencies should be protected with devices, the likelihood of hacking is comparable, with the likelihood of bank robbery.
copper member
Activity: 210
June 01, 2018, 01:13:31 PM
If you keep you coins on exchange than keep 2fa enable and if you keep these coins in mew than i suggest you to keep in ledger wallet or trazor wallet otherwise you will always be worried about your coins.
copper member
Activity: 476
June 01, 2018, 01:12:05 PM
If you save your altcoins in hardware wallet , it is impossible for hackers to take out the money from our wallet. I am using trezor to protect my wallet.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
June 01, 2018, 01:00:40 PM
I keep my coins. I hope they will grow in price. I will wait for growth to get a small profit.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
June 01, 2018, 12:50:06 PM
If you using online wallet as MEW, bookmark wallet address and use. This will help to avoid phishing sites. Secure your private key. Use extra security as metamask.  Better to put coins in several wallets. But the best secure thing is using a hardware wallet.
Activity: 32
June 01, 2018, 08:44:00 AM
I think the best way is don't ever try to switch on your gadgets such as laptop, cp, and etc. That is what I think the only best way to protect yourself from hackers to steal whatsoever you have. But I doubt it! You should watch carefully everything that you own and don't click whatever email that came to you.
Activity: 51
June 01, 2018, 08:40:04 AM
I keep my own wallet on excel files and stay in the local drive in my computer, do not know so is dangerous? I think hackers can only break into accounts if we store the wallet and the private key online. I'm always afraid of the hackers stalking my account, I keep checking my account every day. Wink Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
June 01, 2018, 08:39:19 AM
If you use an application that requests your e-mail, do not use the same e-mail as e-mail on other sites. especially social media sites do not create passwords that are easy to hack like birthdates try to fill the password there are numbers, uppercase or small, and punctuation which need to be aware if other people have your private key. And remember that private key can not be replaced. so try to save well and do not let others know your private key.
Activity: 196
June 01, 2018, 05:26:24 AM
I know that the only way to protect your altcoins from any hacker attacks is hold your altcoin in any hardware wallet and there are many options of hardware wallets available in the market.
Activity: 98
June 01, 2018, 05:22:50 AM
The best way to protect altcoins is to protect your computer and yourself from unwanted SOFTWARE or acquaintances. That could use to the detriment of all the information received from you.
Activity: 294
Merit: 8
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
June 01, 2018, 05:21:30 AM
to keep altcoin we have in MEW well that must maintain the private key or password well and not open mew if it is not important then don't click sites that we never follow or suspicious because it could be it is a link sent by hackers
The metamask application allows us to receive and transfer tokens easily without having to use a private key. This will limit the number of logins to the wallet, the hackers will not be able to track our private key. That's the best way I've applied, install antivirus software to scan for malicious code on our machines, prevent hackers from entering.
Activity: 210
June 01, 2018, 05:20:52 AM
Be aware of sharing your private keys to anybody, you should only the one who will knows about it, have your copy of it put it in USB and keep in a safe place.
Activity: 230
Merit: 10
June 01, 2018, 05:13:31 AM
Keep your private keys in a safe place, have a copy of it in your flash drive and don't tell to anybody about it. Be careful in opening your email, don't click any link that you think is suspicious.
Activity: 126
June 01, 2018, 05:07:49 AM
Keep your wallet safe, keep your private key and don't share to everybody. Or you can buy hardware wallet to keep it more safe. If you doesn't want to spend any money, you can make paperwallet by yourself.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
June 01, 2018, 05:06:59 AM
Never give your credentials, private key, emails or account passwords to strangers. Also, never click on links that people are pming you. It is very dangerous.
Pages:
Jump to: