Pages:
Author

Topic: How to recognize a good time to sell a coin? - page 2. (Read 27908 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 20
There are website which supports chart. You can use RSI indicators. If you learn about overbought and oversold, you will identify when is the right time to sell your coins. Most probably if it passed above 70-80 level of RSI it means it it iverbought and you can at least sell it at high price. Or use some useful and basic indicators like MACD, Bollinger Bands and etc.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
you need to learn about technical analysis of trade there will be explained the right time to buy and sell coins so you will not be fooled by the market if you can already learn technical analysis of the market
Yes, technical analysis is one of the most important learning that helps to make decisions on the buying a d selling point. Other than this user should have knowledge on selecting the coins as we've got more than 2000 coins. For long term holding, short term trades amd for low fee transactions we can go with different coins which needs to be learned. Most of the time high volatile coins with good trading volumes were preferred for trading.
Activity: 412
Merit: 101
you need to learn about technical analysis of trade there will be explained the right time to buy and sell coins so you will not be fooled by the market if you can already learn technical analysis of the market
copper member
Activity: 518
Merit: 0
I think sell your coin in a good time is when you have made a good profit and making the right decision to sell your token is still base in your experience in the market
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
This is a very good topics and even professionals are failed at this subject sometimes. It's really depends on you how you invest and how much profit do you want. If you are a trader or day trader or even midterm then just make the profit and out from that token maybe 10-20 or a higher profit margin cause everything is a win win for this kind of trades. But if you are a long time  holder then this kind of disicion is really hard to take. Cause I personally hold some coins for long term and I believed on those project and I will not sell them in any profit margin I want to see them as a real life implementation. So that purely depends on you.
copper member
Activity: 657
Merit: 1
Firstly, at your topic, you recognize when to sell a coin when it's pumped, it's that simple. For those of us who are traders, we don't put sentiment to coins. Sell when it's pumped, buy back at dump, that's the concept behind trading. In as much as I trade, there are some coins I keep for long term hold in my private wallets. Examples include EOS, NEO, ICX, TRX, VET
Activity: 448
Merit: 11
Trading is not a place for greed, you just need to stick to your strategy and get even a small profit, and not wait for the best price.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 265
When it gains 100% in few days. Then you can expect the big dump, nothing is raising foerver. After a big growth a deep dump happens, but never mind, buy back again at the bottom  Smiley.
Activity: 352
Merit: 100
In reality, everything is quite simple. Those, who do not wait for years, earn faster. yes, they can sell their tokens for the less price that they could do it. But in this case, even minor profits (often) work better. sell when you make at least 35% profit.
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
as use with returns ofmoderation as appealing chart on evaluation, the decision to helps with chance on possessing use of numbers with returns on nominal with profit of collection and moves with the higher stages of further entrance within the field of manage as the better level of compliance.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Any relevant link to know the best time would be beneficial as we can have a track.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
Recognizing a good time to sell a coin depends on some factors which include (but not limited to) the future of the project, technical analyses, future development plans, the current phase of the market cycle, etc

THE FUTURE OF THE PROJECT
For a project that has a bright future, the right time to sell the coin would always be NEVER!. yea, you heard me right! a project with a bright future should be held for the future. Personally, I never get rid of a token unless I feel it would end up being a shit coin. Holding will benefit you in every way. even you can't hold all, hold at least 25%. your future self will thank you for that.

TECHNICAL ANALYSES
Ignoring technical analyses is always a mistake. if you are a good technical analyst, you could wait for a good period when you think the market will fall before selling. you could even decide to buy later if you have a trade setup.

FUTURE DEVELOPMENT PLANS: If the projects have any future development plans and you know they are serious about these plans, it wouldn't be a good idea to sell so soon.
Activity: 742
Merit: 121
I think that it is impossible to determine whether the project will continue to develop or not 100 percent. But still, you need to evaluate the project as a whole and its prospects. Look at the actions of the team. And about the sale of coins is up to you. If you are satisfied with the price - sell and do not expect excess profits.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
I am so sorry that I did not sell Bitcoin at $ 8,800. And now I do not want to sell, but I also think that the price of Bitcoin may fall below $ 6,500.

Not one you regret it, I waited for Bitcoin to touch $ 10,000, but I’m not upset because before the end of this month it may well happen.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1003
The good time exists for a while in the market but it disappears if the trader doesn't care about its existence. Timing is not a small factor in the trading but choosing the good time requires experience with at least 2-3 years. The best time to sell when everyone else buys and buy while everyone talks about selling.
Activity: 910
Merit: 101
if we want to take profits that are many times as good as we save them as long as we want, because all altcoins don't directly have very high values after going down to the market will definitely have a falling value, as well as we are patient and persevering.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
PHORE
It is wise to choose the coins that you have to buy and have the potential and longterm to make sure that you have a profit and when there is profit in the purchase of only coins, the sale is immediately due to the possibility of falling prices.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
As my good friend told me once: you will never buy at the best price and won't sell at the best as well.
You never know, all we have just feeling where the money will flow, so we have to count with that.
Being wise inside this market will give you some good hints when you need to sell your assets, each time you get something good and you are in a profitable position make it a habit to assess and analyze, market volatility can't both hurt you or bring you good earnings, use the situation in the right direction and timing.
Activity: 440
Roobet
Selling a coin is really hard specially a crypto coin because  we can never if the coin will rise or fall in the long run. So i think it is always depend on our own decision. But we also need to take care of making a decision for us to earn and not to loss a huge amount of profit, because in crypto we need to make sure every decision that we make because it involves money.
it is key to notice and remember for crypto traders, if a coin rises in folds (such as two-fold, three-fold, and so on), not rises in percentage, that coin will have to decrease nearly back to what it starts. It is just a matter of time, that how long will it take to see that coin drops back to where it starts. Therefore, I agree that we hardly to identify exactly where to cash out and maximize profits, but it is so easy to know that coin will drop back, and wait to buy them back at much cheaper price, at nearly beginning price of its growth.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
As my good friend told me once: you will never buy at the best price and won't sell at the best as well.
You never know, all we have just feeling where the money will flow, so we have to count with that.
Because you will be greedy if you are always looking for the best price, worst is because of your greediness, you'll end up not selling it at the right time.
Just stay on plan, sell if necessary and don't hold back because you still want more.
Pages:
Jump to: