Pages:
Author

Topic: How to recognize a good time to sell a coin? - page 9. (Read 27908 times)

Activity: 515
Merit: 12
Usually i sell the coin when the price is beyond my imagination. I have a few coins deposited in a offline wallet, coins with perspectives in the future but mostly i sell it when the price is high.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
I divide them into categories like a good project, mediocre project and bad ones. Bad ones can be sold immediately or in earliest convenience according to price. Mediocre ones can be hodled for a while to see what is going on and the good ones are the hodl part mostly. But the very essence of the idea is that you never know. Smiley
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
It is easy to recognize a good time to sell coin but you need to learn to hold your coin first. It is all about patience. You don't have to rush. Just be upadated on price value and make sure that you will monitor it. Sell your coin when 30%-40% of your capital is your income and you don't have to wait that you will get double of your investment. Havw a great strategies.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Hi all!
I and many of us here earned a lot coins form bounty campaigns. And I have real dilemma: How to recognize a good time to sell a coin? How to avoid loosing everything by holding coins that will die, but also how to choose coins that are good to hold because they can give us 10x,100x.
Thank you for your comments Wink.

If the coin has potential, then hold it. If the coin is some shit coin, sell it as soon as it hits the exchange. If the coin is actually good, and you wish to hold it. Then keep holding it. You might see the price fall, but that might be temporary due to users who got those coins through airdrop/bounty might wish to sell it as soon as possible.
Activity: 461
Merit: 17
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
The first thing you will need to be doing is to keep an eye the news in relation to all altcoins you are holding so that you will not miss the opportunity any time its value appreciate significantly so that will be able to sell on the exchange they list the coins.
Of course the most important thing is the price of the coin has given the expected profit. Then a more thorough analysis of whether potential coins can rise higher or have a price tendency to go down.
If the opportunity for more price increases is greater, in my opinion delay first because profits can be greater. But if the price is likely to fall better sell the coin, because it has the potential to reduce profits.
Activity: 630
Merit: 172
I think the optimal thing to do is to sell your coins in chunks on the way up.  I would never sell everything at once unless the chart goes totally parabolic and it is a clear pump and dump.

It is a horrible feeling to sell everything only to watch it keep rising but we should remember that any profit is still profit. Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
HODL
Hi all!
I and many of us here earned a lot coins form bounty campaigns. And I have real dilemma: How to recognize a good time to sell a coin? How to avoid loosing everything by holding coins that will die, but also how to choose coins that are good to hold because they can give us 10x,100x.
This problem is really a difficulty. Perhaps, more experience is needed to see the potential and look for projects with pink or sunbeams. Sometimes it's good luck. To reduce the worthless and scam coins, it is probably necessary to increase awareness, check, and choose good bounty campaigns.
copper member
Activity: 128
Merit: 3
I think from scratch of doing the bounty you will come across a lot of information about the project that even most investors are not preview to so you can imnitiate your stance from that, in the other I normally sell a fraction and hold the other fraction as long as  I can
Activity: 812
Merit: 101
I think the time you may sell your coins is when you can earn profits from it. If the value of the coin has increased since the time you got it then it might be the right time to sell it and earn. Just don't hold for too long because we can't tell if when the coin we are holding suddenly goes down in the market.
it's clear, selling when getting a profit is a choice that must be made. but sometimes we have not had time to sell, the market price has plunged uncontrollably and that makes all holders have to wait long for improvement.
copper member
Activity: 455
Merit: 0
Depending on the price you start buying coins, and when you sell and get the excess, it can be the right time to sell, and if what you expect for a huge profit, you have to hold on in the long run.
Activity: 509
Merit: 10
I consider as for a beginner this period can be defined as follows.  If your investment in the plus for 20-30% can be sold quietly and not wait.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I heard a good recommendation from experts last year. You should always analyze the domination of Bitcoin. And if the dominant Bitcoin on the market is 60%, then you need to buy Altcoins.
Activity: 453
Merit: 2
https://goldeth.io/
the right time of course when we see the price of coins that we have has increased prices, especially an investor will take advantage when we buy cheap and sell when the price is high, for coins that do not have price developments are better replaced with others, who have movement stable prices are likely to get a big profit.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
A good time to sell cryptocurrency on the market in terms of its very high volatility can be found on the price growth charts of these coins.
With constant monitoring, you will understand for yourself how much the price has increased, as well as the prospects for its growth.
It seems to me that it is still very important to take into account the advice of respected market people who can help you at any stage.
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
Hi all!
there is no good or bad time in cryptocurrency field because we all know no we don't predict the future so if you want really the income to solve your problems then only you need to sell your investment otherwise holding them always a good way to improve your income to a profitable way
Activity: 172
Merit: 1
This is the bane of cryptocurrency investment and anyone that master the art of knowing when to buy or sell will always stand tall regardless of the situation of market per time. There is no any universal law about this, it's just the game of luck and instinct.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 251
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Depending on the way the map travels if it has arrived at the specified time it has not been drafted on the exchange, the coin can become trash that often happens as a result of bounty campaign
Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
You'll have to decide on that. Personally I'll look at how serious the team are and what do the project wish to accomplish and the visibility of their product. I decide when its best for me to take profit. Sometimes i make good decisions, sometimes bad
Now, before many users of cryptocurrency is a dilemma, How to deal with your coins.  The fact is that you need to separate prospective coins from garbage and act accordingly.  Prospective to leave for a long time urgent storage, and try to sell junk, so that the proceeds can be invested at current prices.
Activity: 770
Merit: 126
The first thing you will need to be doing is to keep an eye the news in relation to all altcoins you are holding so that you will not miss the opportunity any time its value appreciate significantly so that will be able to sell on the exchange they list the coins.
copper member
Activity: 617
Merit: 3
The wonders of the blockchain technology
You'll have to decide on that. Personally I'll look at how serious the team are and what do the project wish to accomplish and the visibility of their product. I decide when its best for me to take profit. Sometimes i make good decisions, sometimes bad
Pages:
Jump to: