Pages:
Author

Topic: How to recognize a good time to sell a coin? - page 8. (Read 27908 times)

Activity: 786
Merit: 10
Hi all!
I and many of us here earned a lot coins form bounty campaigns. And I have real dilemma: How to recognize a good time to sell a coin? How to avoid loosing everything by holding coins that will die, but also how to choose coins that are good to hold because they can give us 10x,100x.
Thank you for your comments Wink.

For me, if you earned the tokens from participating any bounties, i think the best time to sell is anytime as long as it has a value, after all, its a profits of your hardwork, holding it for a long period of time may not be suitable if you had work on it from bounty promotions, so i think the best time to sell is anytime.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
if I only get coins from bounty I don't think there is a need for a dilemma because it's called a free coin even though we spend a lot of time supporting projects, if you feel worthy of work while supporting you can sell it and don't be greedy
Activity: 432
From my observations, most tokens have better price soon after listing and as such I have a policy of selling 3/4 of my tokens soon after listing. I then hodl the rest till price rises. In case it doesn't, I have already gained enough and I wouldn't be much bothered
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Unfortunately, even after your due diligence, you will find out when its already too late that you made the wrong call. That is not to say you shouldn't pay attention to their marketing and implementation of their white paper because these are significant pointers
Activity: 1153
Merit: 252
i think the best time for sell the coins its when it's arrives to the upper line for the trend , and also we should follow the news it's a very important in this time for the altcoins
Activity: 893
Merit: 43
Random coins :)
The thing about bounty tokens is that most bounty hunters dump coins the moment they receive them and expect price to remain the same.

TBH this makes it difficult for the price to match ico price or go above it , you can't even set a price target. But if price is still looking good I say sell when there is a bitcoin pump because chances are that you get a good price for the coins during this period.
copper member
Activity: 299
You don't expect people to tell you when to sell do you? You know what you want and the purpose of your investment and the profit you intend to have so work by that metrics
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
There is no single rule that applies to how to sell your coins. But you need to pay attention to how the coin is performing on the market at the time you get it. Imagine if a coin keeps dropping everyday, then you can go ahead to sell it. But if that coin seems to drop and rise back again, then it is a good coin to hold.
copper member
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
You have to predict the price chart and the market and when you want to cut off to get profit
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
https://youengine.io/
Probably the way that people would want to hear the answer,how to understand when to sell to make)))It would be many before the recession in December sold would be a big plus,you have to understand the fact that all these manipulations are done by other people specifically to take away other players ' money

I am so sorry that I did not sell Bitcoin at $ 8,800. And now I do not want to sell, but I also think that the price of Bitcoin may fall below $ 6,500.
Activity: 644
Probably the way that people would want to hear the answer,how to understand when to sell to make)))It would be many before the recession in December sold would be a big plus,you have to understand the fact that all these manipulations are done by other people specifically to take away other players ' money
Activity: 175
guestcrew.com
in general we know that the right time to sell when the price of the coins we have is at a high price. but that also depends on the coins you invest and the nominal at that time. that's all we need to pay attention to to benefit from this investment.
Activity: 819
Merit: 251
I have this strategy, I sell as soon as there is an opportunity to sell. If I do not sell immediately, then usually then the price drops significantly.
What are you saying? Sell your existing coin if the value comes up? because that is the only opportunity to sell. What if the value comes up more and more for sure you will regret that you sell it.
I suggest you should study first the coin and the market, volumes and news about that specific token so that you know when to sell and when to buy.
Activity: 448
Merit: 11
I have this strategy, I sell as soon as there is an opportunity to sell. If I do not sell immediately, then usually then the price drops significantly.
Better than to regret by keep holding it, if you are already satisfied with how the results might be, selling your tokens will always be the hard part
as it can be done untimely and can ruined everything in terms of gaining profits, you have to set your goals and be in safe side when you are planning to
sell your assets.
Greed is a big problem for me. I have restrained myself from selling altcoins many times during a small price, but when it became sufficient, still waited to rise again, but this almost never happened.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
Better than to regret by keep holding it, if you are already satisfied with how the results might be, selling your tokens will always be the hard part
as it can be done untimely and can ruined everything in terms of gaining profits, you have to set your goals and be in safe side when you are planning to
sell your assets.
Activity: 294
Merit: 7
Activity: 780
Merit: 101
To do this, you must be able to analyze the project. Only if you can define the criteria of a successful project and to give a correct assessment of his team, the idea, perspective, technology, then you'll know what to do with the coins that you have srabotala and whether they will be profitable.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1042
Hi all!
I and many of us here earned a lot coins form bounty campaigns. And I have real dilemma: How to recognize a good time to sell a coin? How to avoid loosing everything by holding coins that will die, but also how to choose coins that are good to hold because they can give us 10x,100x.

i would recommend to sell a part of the rewards if the price looks good. currently i am not talking about an x10 or x100 but if the ico price was reached. unfortunately this is a rarity in many projects Undecided
Activity: 337
Merit: 15
How to recognize a good time to sell a coin?
There's a lot of youtube videos that gives information on how to make an entrance and exit in the market but it's just a basic thing but anyone can use it such as beginners and advance traders. Just to give you a startup I can suggest to study the RSI, BOL and MACD. I'm not pro but atleast to study those so you have a basic background on how to make a good entry and exit in the market.

how to choose coins that are good to hold because they can give us 10x,100x.
It's impossible to find or to know a coin that would raise 10x in just instant I only see that in gambling games. But it's not impossible for a coin to increase its price by 10x but it would took some time especially if the coin has large volume.

Activity: 994
Merit: 105
Hi all!

For me i think the good time to sell a coin is when theres is a major announcement happen. Im sure prices will increase in that matter and also you can get best profit too. Just be updated on what their team project do.
Pages:
Jump to: