Pages:
Author

Topic: How to save money. - page 55. (Read 345783 times)

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
July 08, 2016, 12:48:35 PM
That's a good tips list. The best one I like is number 8 watching your savings grow, because that is how you can save more. If you have optimized your savings, it will only grow.

But no. 8 is not an advice nor a saving tips. It's a common thing yourself will automatically do once you achieved and properly do all your savings goals carefully.

That's the best part of saving the money, watching it fully grows. Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
July 08, 2016, 12:06:51 PM
I think this tips/advice can help you Wink :

1. Record your expenses
2. Make a budget
3. Plan on saving money
4. Set savings goals
5. Decide on your priorities
6. Different savings and investment strategies for different goals
7. Make saving money easier with automatic transfers
8. Watch your savings grow

I just got those tips from this site (https://www.bankofamerica.com/deposits/manage/ways-to-save-money.go) and i think it's it will work Cheesy.

That's a good tips list. The best one I like is number 8 watching your savings grow, because that is how you can save more. If you have optimized your savings, it will only grow.
Activity: 759
Merit: 502
July 08, 2016, 12:06:07 PM
Saving money in banks and in bitcoin is the best way, saving money in bank can be used for daily expenses and money in bitcoin  can be saved for a long term to get more benefits in future.
I agree saving your money in bitcoin but in banks? No way. Banks make your money inflate and might be the reason to lose your money. Don't ever trust bank because they are bad dressed in good characteristics.

We all are against banks after the existence of bitcoin, but what were we doing before we came to know about bitcoin? Majority of us were loyal customers of bank and preferring to store money in banks, and there are still many people who will continue to follow the same trend.
legendary
July 08, 2016, 10:53:15 AM

I definitely agree with you. Taking on a risk that is too great definitely won't help your saving target or your financial situation. What you need is diversification in your investments.

Never take too much risk either, that is bad.

Every investment has a risk so if that's your concern make sure that you are risking for an investment that really worth to try.

There are lots of worth to try investments especially in real life. Don' put yourself in an investment that you know it can't bring you in a long run.
It is always better way to invest in real world as it is more stable than to invest there than in bitcoins, since bitcoins is risky but has a good future we only need to put an amount we can afford to lose and if we succeed then put your profit in real life investment.

I have a cafeteria and all in all the operation is good. I preferred to invest more here but of course I have also bitcoin funds in some of the exchanges. Right now I already earned lots thru bitcoin trading since the time I started. The same with my real life investment.

Why I become success to this investments? Because I like it and I just don't choose this investment because of others saying. If you really know well your chose investment, you can bring that in the long term.
Activity: 700
July 08, 2016, 10:26:42 AM
The safest way to save money is to save in the banks as that is the most secured place to save money and your money is really safe and if something goes wrong banks will always stand by you to recover it.
The worst place to store your money is the bank. hey pal I guess you should do some research about how the bank works. IF you deposit your money in the banks then you are making the banking system stronger. If something goes wrong it may not recover your money at all !!!!! banks are the biggest lie to human
society.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
July 08, 2016, 09:44:12 AM
Saving money in banks and in bitcoin is the best way, saving money in bank can be used for daily expenses and money in bitcoin  can be saved for a long term to get more benefits in future.
I agree saving your money in bitcoin but in banks? No way. Banks make your money inflate and might be the reason to lose your money. Don't ever trust bank because they are bad dressed in good characteristics.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
July 08, 2016, 09:38:31 AM
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
July 08, 2016, 09:36:24 AM
I think this tips/advice can help you Wink :

1. Record your expenses
2. Make a budget
3. Plan on saving money
4. Set savings goals
5. Decide on your priorities
6. Different savings and investment strategies for different goals
7. Make saving money easier with automatic transfers
8. Watch your savings grow

I just got those tips from this site (https://www.bankofamerica.com/deposits/manage/ways-to-save-money.go) and i think it's it will work Cheesy.
Activity: 574
July 08, 2016, 07:00:52 AM
The best way to save money is to stop buying useless stuff. Everything you buy something think about the question, will I use this next year?

Should we not buy food, or you mean that we should feed on grass and eat only what we grow or raise ourselves, lol?
Hahaha you should consider eating grass as investment in yourself,because you dont have to spend money on food ! ^^
But being serious living at the decent way is the 1st thing you need to do,there is no sense in making investment's where you have no money to eat lol
Activity: 952
July 08, 2016, 06:34:48 AM
The best way to save money is to stop buying useless stuff. Everything you buy something think about the question, will I use this next year?

Should we not buy food, or you mean that we should feed on grass and eat only what we grow or raise ourselves, lol?

He mean to say that we don't have to buy things which are not really important for us and those things which we may not user regularly over a period of time.
legendary
Activity: 3514
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
July 08, 2016, 06:09:32 AM

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
July 08, 2016, 06:00:42 AM
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
July 08, 2016, 05:28:38 AM
in fact, the safest place to store as much money do you have in the bank is authorized. Well, I think the money will always be safe there, and you can withdraw at any time. but if you want a safe and potentially as a possible business peluan bitcoin is the best. You can invest the money you have in the form of bitcoin and store it in a wallet like blockchain or Coinbase. I am pretty sure that it is the best place to save money
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
July 08, 2016, 04:56:41 AM
Here are some other suggestions you may want to apply if you have a credit card. Because it can really add to saving money

● Keep track of your purchases and carefully match them to your monthly statements to be sure that you’re charged only for purchases you made.

● Pay your credit-card bill promptly. If possible, pay it in full.

● Be very cautious about giving your credit-card number and expiration date over the phone or online.

● Avoid using your credit card as a means of obtaining quick cash. Cash advances usually incur a higher interest rate.
Activity: 518
July 08, 2016, 04:44:18 AM

I definitely agree with you. Taking on a risk that is too great definitely won't help your saving target or your financial situation. What you need is diversification in your investments.

Every investment has a risk so if that's your concern make sure that you are risking for an investment that really worth to try.

There are lots of worth to try investments especially in real life. Don' put yourself in an investment that you know it can't bring you in a long run.
It is always better way to invest in real world as it is more stable than to invest there than in bitcoins, since bitcoins is risky but has a good future we only need to put an amount we can afford to lose and if we succeed then put your profit in real life investment.
As an investment, bitcoin has been unpredictable. Today, people investing in bitcoin are doing so in a speculative nature. This is for sure a high-risk, potentially high-rewarding investment.

Higher rewards comes with higher risks, no doubt investing in bitcoin as no one is aware about the future of bitcoin, but if it works in long run then we can earn higher profits.
That is why I am only going to invest in bitcoin only up to a certain amount that I am comfortable with. I take risks from time to time, with different results for me. I am trying to be patient even during times that the price seems good for selling, but I would still hold for the long term. I am looking at holding for two years then see what happens. The longer term thinking is to hold for five or more years, but I would take it a year at a time before deciding if I am going to go for the long haul.
Activity: 924
Lick me like a lolipop
July 08, 2016, 04:40:19 AM

As an investment, bitcoin has been unpredictable. Today, people investing in bitcoin are doing so in a speculative nature. This is for sure a high-risk, potentially high-rewarding investment.

Higher rewards comes with higher risks, no doubt investing in bitcoin as no one is aware about the future of bitcoin, but if it works in long run then we can earn higher profits.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
July 08, 2016, 04:32:03 AM

Activity: 952
July 07, 2016, 10:49:18 PM

legendary
July 07, 2016, 04:10:19 PM

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
BULL RUN until 2030
July 07, 2016, 11:01:54 AM
Good point, not saving money is not a good idea. Even though you have a decent job, you'll need to save money for emergencies. Also, spending you money in buying such a trash stuffs like gadgets, clothers and etc. is not a good idea also, maybe you can buy some but not much. Investing is recommended because it will not just save you money from being spent and it will give you a small profit and in time, you can start your own business from your earnings.
yes some people will feel their lives comfortable when they have some money. investment is the right choice, I invest my money in gold. I believe gold investment is the safest investments today.
lessons I can from getting a larger salary but I do not have a plan to save is the bigger your salary the cost of living that you spend will be greater. it really happened to me. the higher your salary then you will be more likely to spend this is a fact. I think even if you have a high salary you must have a plan to save money

the best plan is not to put all your egg's in one basket,for example if you are working in your real life and you are save some every month,never invest it all.
Better plan would be take lets say 30-35 % of your monthly saving and investing it,and the rest you got just deposit into bank account or wallet.

It would depend on your style but savings is necessary so it should be prioritize over the others, while investing would also gives us a chance to have a good future we should consider many things prior to risking our money.
Pages:
Jump to: