Pages:
Author

Topic: How to save money. - page 84. (Read 345783 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
April 19, 2016, 06:32:18 PM
I am trying to save my money into bitcoin on regular basis as if everything goes fine in future then my savings will grow in the best possible way.
Genius idea! We all are doing the same in the case of bitcoin , and it is sure that in the future everything will be the same and we will see our money increase with the price of bitcoin increase as a result of halving.

Well its not only saving but bitcoin is also taking care of us as an investment, as if price goes higher in future we can get best returns on our savings and investments too.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 505
April 19, 2016, 05:20:00 PM
I am trying to save my money into bitcoin on regular basis as if everything goes fine in future then my savings will grow in the best possible way.
Genius idea! We all are doing the same in the case of bitcoin , and it is sure that in the future everything will be the same and we will see our money increase with the price of bitcoin increase as a result of halving.
Activity: 812
April 19, 2016, 04:46:22 PM
To save money needs careful planning on every expenses that you have,writing all the necessary details on all your expenses monthly and dont waste your salary towards unneeded things will help you save money.

Try to multiply your income and try to deduct your expenses, I know it sounds weird but if you follow this you will surely save a descent amount of money in long run.

Yes and stop spending in unwanted things which are not important, just try to stick on your basics and do not invest in any ponzi to multiply your money in quick time.
legendary
Activity: 812
April 19, 2016, 03:16:14 PM
Minimum outlay and maximum gain is key.
Look at what you spend your money on currently.... I mean really look. Write everything down. Everything! and go over it with a fine tooth comb at the end of the month.
Treat it like a fat girl would a diet. (I am not being derogatory here, I AM that fat girl, lol) Look at everything you could buy and say do I need this or do I want this. If it is a need go away sleep on it and buy it tomorrow. If it is a want - well tough, I want chocolate for breakfast and I can't have that either  Grin
Hopefully come the end of the month you have an amount you wouldn't have before. No invest it wisely. Diversify, whether that's BC, Gold/Silver or stocks whatever, doesn't matter just don't plan on investing in only one thing. Oh and in 6 months look at it all again and go 'really, do i really need that'.... if no sell it/get rid of it.

I dumped my TV (no sky fees, no TV license, no brainlessly sitting wasting my evening) best decision ever. That one instant saving has helped me develop my way forward. If i can get through life without a TV (once would have made me feel like losing a limb) then what else can I live without?

Go on.... try it!
Activity: 952
April 19, 2016, 11:24:20 AM
To save money needs careful planning on every expenses that you have,writing all the necessary details on all your expenses monthly and dont waste your salary towards unneeded things will help you save money.

Try to multiply your income and try to deduct your expenses, I know it sounds weird but if you follow this you will surely save a descent amount of money in long run.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
April 19, 2016, 11:19:52 AM
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
April 19, 2016, 08:37:10 AM

i think that you should also keep your bitcoins in a safe place where no one would be able to get it from you in any ways such as hardware wallet or cold storage

That's what you called a 100% saving. Untouchable money meaning you will not used it and it just saved. Yes a hardware wallet in terms of bitcoin is recommended. In fiat money, locked it to a safe chest where you can only opened it by doing such force action lol.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
April 19, 2016, 05:46:05 AM
keep every income of yours and deposit it in insurances or to your savings...no need to invest in investment programs if you don't have any experience your you don't know anyone that could help you with it..
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
April 19, 2016, 05:43:39 AM
I think it includes investments in bitcoin you must be careful in putting your money in bitcoin. if you do not know the risks.
better not put much money in bitcoin. This would be too risky

careful planning and dont try to invest in project that has risk will help you save money because high risk project can only last for a few days.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
April 19, 2016, 04:18:09 AM
I think it includes investments in bitcoin you must be careful in putting your money in bitcoin. if you do not know the risks.
better not put much money in bitcoin. This would be too risky
Activity: 245
April 19, 2016, 01:39:00 AM

yeah your great think  when I send money in our country that time use bitcoin and I need some goods and food, anything that time use bitcoin because when I use bitcoin that time more more money may save same like transaction fees very low and when use bitcoin online for the shopping that time get very cheap anything with bitcoin
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
April 18, 2016, 04:47:53 PM
in order to save money you shouldnt waste any of it on hyips scams and the gambling websites that will give you nothing but big losses and you wont make any profit at all out of it

i think that you should also keep your bitcoins in a safe place where no one would be able to get it from you in any ways such as hardware wallet or cold storage
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
April 18, 2016, 02:22:05 PM
No easy way to save money when you are making a minimal wage,I suggest you sit down and break down your expenses and look to put away 10% if you can afford that.
Have it go right from deposit to a different account so that you do not see it sitting there to be spent. Really only way to do it is to suffer to some extent and eliminate a perk.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002
April 18, 2016, 02:16:34 PM
the best way to save money in my opinion is by investing in bitcoin. bitcoin invest in more promising than the money in the bank. bitcoin is the answer in saving our money safe, profitable and promising.
because money in the bank don't increase it self. but bitcoin will increase it self. there is high chance of bitcoin price increase.
I personally save my 50% earning in bitcoin, and I believe one day these bitcoins can help me more. but bitcoin rate and price unpredictable. don't know what will happen.

Well the two forms of investment is different.

1 needs principal vs the other one doesnt need much if the value is constantly growing lol.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 18, 2016, 01:49:15 PM

If your plan is to save your money in terms of Bitcoin, then keep on using all your hard earned bitcoin. I think there are better methods to save those bitcoin with highly secure mobile applications.
Activity: 840
April 18, 2016, 12:34:47 PM
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
April 18, 2016, 12:28:04 PM
Saving money is the way to put money in your "untouchable" storage. Meaning money here is just here and will just only used in urgent purposes. All plans to save money is effective. Just the proper execution is the problem.

I've been saving money for the last 2 years. What I do is take out 10% of my earnings from part time job and invest it in Bitcoins. I also use some of the money to buy some Bitshares. It has been going well for me even you can try this...
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
April 18, 2016, 12:15:19 PM
Saving money is the way to put money in your "untouchable" storage. Meaning money here is just here and will just only used in urgent purposes. All plans to save money is effective. Just the proper execution is the problem.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
April 18, 2016, 12:10:22 PM
I think investing is not a best way. Because you can loss your money that you have hard work for it. And we are talking about saving not how you can earned. My idea or my thread helps you how to do that.

Investing is the best way if you love your chosen investment. Of course don't choose an investment that the risk is "obvious" like investing in HYIP and PONZO schemes. There are lots of worth to try investments. With the proper plan, investing can boost your saved money rather than relying alone on your fixed sources.
Activity: 350
April 18, 2016, 11:33:04 AM
the best way to save money in my opinion is by investing in bitcoin. bitcoin invest in more promising than the money in the bank. bitcoin is the answer in saving our money safe, profitable and promising.
because money in the bank don't increase it self. but bitcoin will increase it self. there is high chance of bitcoin price increase.
I personally save my 50% earning in bitcoin, and I believe one day these bitcoins can help me more. but bitcoin rate and price unpredictable. don't know what will happen.

to save or invest, you have to earn and not consume all. The idea is that if you have only a small sum, don't invest, just keep the value in the form of money.
To save some money than the best thing that you can do is just not to gamble that helps really well and that is quite good if you are not going to gamble.
But you have to also make an investment when you are for sure that you can make profit with it.
Pages:
Jump to: