Pages:
Author

Topic: How to save money. - page 85. (Read 345783 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
April 18, 2016, 09:14:13 AM
the best way to save money in my opinion is by investing in bitcoin. bitcoin invest in more promising than the money in the bank. bitcoin is the answer in saving our money safe, profitable and promising.

I think it's not the best way to save money. Investment not always 100% safe, especially on bitcoin. The price of bitcoin is not stable and always change, and it's not good for investment and your money.

I think investing is not a best way. Because you can loss your money that you have hard work for it. And we are talking about saving not how you can earned. My idea or my thread helps you how to do that.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
April 18, 2016, 08:34:43 AM
the best way to save money in my opinion is by investing in bitcoin. bitcoin invest in more promising than the money in the bank. bitcoin is the answer in saving our money safe, profitable and promising.

I think it's not the best way to save money. Investment not always 100% safe, especially on bitcoin. The price of bitcoin is not stable and always change, and it's not good for investment and your money.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
April 18, 2016, 08:23:43 AM
To save your money just thinking about your priorities in life and buy only foods and use your money to pay for your bills and the rest of your monthly salary will be going to savings.

Normal human beings will be having other expenses, in addition to food. Don't you need clothes? In case if you are living in a nudist colony, then that will be OK. But even there, you might need consumer goods such as bathing soap, electronic devices, pharmaceuticals.etc. And I hope that you own the apartment where you reside. If that is not the case, then a significant chunk of your salary will be eaten up by rent.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
April 18, 2016, 07:42:44 AM

Yeah I too agree with you, this is the reason why most of the bitcoin users use bitcoin as a source to save money rather than banks, they feel bitcoin as the safe and secure one to save their earnings.

You already mentioned it "bitcoin users" lol. Why prioritizing banks if they are truly bitcoin users? Bitcoin users feel safe with bitcoins that's why they are there. Also with the people that feels with the banks that's why they are saving there. You don't need comparison here.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
April 18, 2016, 07:13:18 AM
To save your money just thinking about your priorities in life and buy only foods and use your money to pay for your bills and the rest of your monthly salary will be going to savings.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 18, 2016, 05:53:22 AM
You could save 10% of your earnings and put them safe on a bank. You might not notice today, but when you look at it in the future, you're going to have pretty decent money for emergencies, etc.
It is good to save, but it is very important that you keep track of your income and expenses for better management of your finances.
better to save your extras in bitcoin then banks. bitcoin saving will be more profitable as every one saying and predicting that bitcoin price will raise up and reach 1000$ mark. I don't know its true or not. but saving in bitcoin won't let you regret.

agree it, saving money at bitcoin is best way to invest, bitcoin is secure, safety, and you can control your money 100% no people can touch your wallet, not like bank.
Yeah I too agree with you, this is the reason why most of the bitcoin users use bitcoin as a source to save money rather than banks, they feel bitcoin as the safe and secure one to save their earnings.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
April 18, 2016, 12:45:31 AM
You could save 10% of your earnings and put them safe on a bank. You might not notice today, but when you look at it in the future, you're going to have pretty decent money for emergencies, etc.
It is good to save, but it is very important that you keep track of your income and expenses for better management of your finances.
better to save your extras in bitcoin then banks. bitcoin saving will be more profitable as every one saying and predicting that bitcoin price will raise up and reach 1000$ mark. I don't know its true or not. but saving in bitcoin won't let you regret.

agree it, saving money at bitcoin is best way to invest, bitcoin is secure, safety, and you can control your money 100% no people can touch your wallet, not like bank.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
April 18, 2016, 12:37:57 AM
That's a question that has no correct answer. Saving money is a hard thing especially if yuo don't earn enough. The trick is don't spend your money on things that you don't need. That way you will be able to save some...
it is one of the best solutions to save money actually, the hardest thing about saving money is just getting started to saving a money.
how to save money all depends on us, respectively. whether we have a wasteful nature or a life saver.
at least you could be registering all your spending, and reduce the unnecessary thing, so it will be a little save expenses

Yeah it really depends on our daily life on how much we are spending on things that we dont want,its better to have a list on what should be bought and what is not.

yes essentially buy something that really you need, do not buy because you are interested. I have applied this principle to way of saving money.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
April 17, 2016, 08:43:03 PM
because money in the bank don't increase it self. but bitcoin will increase it self. there is high chance of bitcoin price increase.
I personally save my 50% earning in bitcoin, and I believe one day these bitcoins can help me more. but bitcoin rate and price unpredictable. don't know what will happen.

to save or invest, you have to earn and not consume all. The idea is that if you have only a small sum, don't invest, just keep the value in the form of money.

I believe you can still invest even in small amounts. Everything starts small, the key is consistency. Invest small amounts regularly and surely it will soon grow big without realizing it.
Activity: 812
April 17, 2016, 03:59:11 PM

Exactly and bank interest rates are too low, its better that we make efforts to grow our bitcoins then we can get higher returns then what bank is paying us in the form of interests.
April 17, 2016, 01:06:15 PM

Hard to save money but here are things I do.  I bring my whole food to work, I plan out my day so I drive the least distance between places, and I take all the help my family will give me.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
April 17, 2016, 12:08:20 PM
Activity: 574
Merit: 255
April 17, 2016, 12:06:41 PM
well i still have my own opinion on how to save money and how to grow your saved money from nothing to a hundred dollars in bitcoins. well, it will really take a lot of time to earn such a big amount of money. First, just rank up your profile here and join sign campaign and do trading. Sometimes, you can increase your earning in trading up to a hundred of thousands satoshis. depend on on your skills and prediction and in the long run, you will save a lot of money.
April 17, 2016, 12:05:52 PM
because money in the bank don't increase it self. but bitcoin will increase it self. there is high chance of bitcoin price increase.
I personally save my 50% earning in bitcoin, and I believe one day these bitcoins can help me more. but bitcoin rate and price unpredictable. don't know what will happen.

to save or invest, you have to earn and not consume all. The idea is that if you have only a small sum, don't invest, just keep the value in the form of money.
legendary
Activity: 1008
April 17, 2016, 12:04:26 PM

Atleast holding till halving is the right thing to do, So I am saving a part of my salary in bitcoin on monthly basis and hoping that price will go higher at halving and can earn good profits.
legendary
Activity: 840
April 17, 2016, 12:01:22 PM
April 17, 2016, 11:05:10 AM
I would consider to do both ways because with saving money you could later buy more bitcoins again, if you do this again and again you will gain more bitcoins and also more profit at the end of this journey if you sell them.

There is a good chance the halving will let is make profit so investing is priority number one right now.
I really wish that prices increase but I am not sure we can say prices will increase soon. So you may need to be more careful about this.
The idea is risky. To be honest, it is not known what will happen to Bitcoin for 5-10 years.

You are right. Investing in bitcoin is risky and no one can tell what will bitcoin be 5-10 years from.now. but if you believe in bitcoin and.the.growth it has shown, you'll be willing to take that risk and invest in bitcoin.

I strongly feel that its worth to take risk by investing in bitcoin, as if it goes higher in future then it can give us best returns which no other product can offer us.

There are a lot of products that can give you what bitcoin can give maybe even more. But since bitcoin is a very hot commodity these days, I guess bitcoin will give more profit in a shorter time. Anyway, just don't throw all your money in bitcoin and look at other opportunities too.
Activity: 812
April 17, 2016, 10:48:38 AM
I would consider to do both ways because with saving money you could later buy more bitcoins again, if you do this again and again you will gain more bitcoins and also more profit at the end of this journey if you sell them.

There is a good chance the halving will let is make profit so investing is priority number one right now.
I really wish that prices increase but I am not sure we can say prices will increase soon. So you may need to be more careful about this.
The idea is risky. To be honest, it is not known what will happen to Bitcoin for 5-10 years.

You are right. Investing in bitcoin is risky and no one can tell what will bitcoin be 5-10 years from.now. but if you believe in bitcoin and.the.growth it has shown, you'll be willing to take that risk and invest in bitcoin.

I strongly feel that its worth to take risk by investing in bitcoin, as if it goes higher in future then it can give us best returns which no other product can offer us.
April 17, 2016, 10:38:45 AM

legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481
April 17, 2016, 09:16:10 AM
No need to live without things that make you happe.
Im not living to die with an enourmous amount of money.
I rather live my life and die poor.
Pages:
Jump to: