Pages:
Author

Topic: How to save money. - page 87. (Read 345783 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
April 16, 2016, 12:08:15 AM
That's a question that has no correct answer. Saving money is a hard thing especially if yuo don't earn enough. The trick is don't spend your money on things that you don't need. That way you will be able to save some...
it is one of the best solutions to save money actually, the hardest thing about saving money is just getting started to saving a money.
how to save money all depends on us, respectively. whether we have a wasteful nature or a life saver.
at least you could be registering all your spending, and reduce the unnecessary thing, so it will be a little save expenses
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
April 15, 2016, 11:54:15 PM
That's a question that has no correct answer. Saving money is a hard thing especially if yuo don't earn enough. The trick is don't spend your money on things that you don't need. That way you will be able to save some...
it is one of the best solutions to save money actually, the hardest thing about saving money is just getting started to saving a money.
Activity: 798
April 15, 2016, 05:29:10 PM
Do not spend on useless things, do not spend on girlfriend too  Grin girl friend is the only thing where you invest all your money and don't get anything in return if she leaves you  Angry
yeah many people who are dating and commit waste. it also happened to me I have a girl friend and her needs is my responsibility as shopping. it is very wasteful you know

You cant change your girlfriends spending habits though lol.

No one can change anyones personal choices, unless that person goes through a huge financial struggle to see how valuable things are to be honest. Or the take a financial literacy through a book etc.
The control on the spending is the key to success here, do not spend on useless things or try to take those expenses to next month which can help you in saving some money.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
April 15, 2016, 04:01:06 PM
Do not spend on useless things, do not spend on girlfriend too  Grin girl friend is the only thing where you invest all your money and don't get anything in return if she leaves you  Angry
yeah many people who are dating and commit waste. it also happened to me I have a girl friend and her needs is my responsibility as shopping. it is very wasteful you know

You cant change your girlfriends spending habits though lol.

No one can change anyones personal choices, unless that person goes through a huge financial struggle to see how valuable things are to be honest. Or the take a financial literacy through a book etc.
Activity: 812
April 15, 2016, 03:11:41 PM

This. A hundred times this. The only way to save money is to spend less than you earn: live within your means. Don't get caught up in the material goods chase and the rat race.

That is really easy to say and that is a common way to save money. The only problem here is proper execution. Actually there are lots of money saving tips but some can't follow.

Saving money is not easy it needs self control and great level of discipline to follow the plan that you make to save money, and if you not follow it you will never be able to save money.

Some people have habit of spending more then what they actually afford to, may be they have an habit of showing off or they might be under peer pressure and cannot afford to say them no.

Yes that is right. For me I can earned a decent earnings thru my real life job and bitcoin earnings and I also have some plan to save my money. But sometimes, not always, I can't follow my own saving the money goal. I don't know why. Maybe because I have spare money.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
April 15, 2016, 12:35:46 PM

This. A hundred times this. The only way to save money is to spend less than you earn: live within your means. Don't get caught up in the material goods chase and the rat race.

That is really easy to say and that is a common way to save money. The only problem here is proper execution. Actually there are lots of money saving tips but some can't follow.

Saving money is not easy it needs self control and great level of discipline to follow the plan that you make to save money, and if you not follow it you will never be able to save money.

Yes that is right. For me I can earned a decent earnings thru my real life job and bitcoin earnings and I also have some plan to save my money. But sometimes, not always, I can't follow my own saving the money goal. I don't know why. Maybe because I have spare money.
Activity: 924
Lick me like a lolipop
April 15, 2016, 12:26:50 PM

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
April 15, 2016, 12:18:15 PM

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
April 15, 2016, 10:54:22 AM

Activity: 336
April 15, 2016, 10:44:31 AM
To save some money you have to be smart and also patience otherwise it will be not possible and that is because you can see that the value will be not that high enough and that is bad.
The most people are also hoping that the value will be more worth and that they can save some money.
Activity: 518
April 14, 2016, 08:17:00 PM
legendary
Activity: 840
April 14, 2016, 07:07:51 PM
Activity: 434
April 14, 2016, 06:47:31 PM

Or the trick is that saving is just a wasted time, since its been marketed by numerous financial "gurus" saying so selling their books.

Dont get me wrong, saving is great but at a certain extent like you mentioned. There needs to be more of a focus on increasing or making more scenario then the whole saving route.
legendary
Activity: 1008
April 14, 2016, 06:23:24 PM

The fact is people who are earning less have an habit of saving more, as they know their limitations, its difficult to save but people who are earning less will save in the best way.
Activity: 504
April 14, 2016, 05:29:47 PM
Activity: 826
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
April 14, 2016, 03:53:39 PM
I would consider to do both ways because with saving money you could later buy more bitcoins again, if you do this again and again you will gain more bitcoins and also more profit at the end of this journey if you sell them.

There is a good chance the halving will let is make profit so investing is priority number one right now.
I really wish that prices increase but I am not sure we can say prices will increase soon. So you may need to be more careful about this.
The idea is risky. To be honest, it is not known what will happen to Bitcoin for 5-10 years.
Yes and even 5-6 years is not that easy to happen and investors should not be that optimistic since probability of happening this, is not much.
Activity: 658
April 14, 2016, 03:52:38 PM
I would consider to do both ways because with saving money you could later buy more bitcoins again, if you do this again and again you will gain more bitcoins and also more profit at the end of this journey if you sell them.

There is a good chance the halving will let is make profit so investing is priority number one right now.
I really wish that prices increase but I am not sure we can say prices will increase soon. So you may need to be more careful about this.
The idea is risky. To be honest, it is not known what will happen to Bitcoin for 5-10 years.
buying bitcoins is not a risky decision in my opinion because the price will most probably grow in the future making you even more money and if it will fall you will lose small money

in order to safe money i would just put my bitcoins into a cold storage where it would be safe and i wouldnt want to spend it on any small things, so i would make profit with my investment
Activity: 950
Merit: 510
April 14, 2016, 03:10:11 PM

April 14, 2016, 02:35:29 PM
To save some money you have to save money at your bank and dont give so much money out to stupid things or something.
Gambling is also very bad to earn money you have to make an investment or you have to trade to earn some money.
In the current unstable financial environment, banks no longer look like a safe fortress.
banks are pretty safe just for now in my opinion, people might safely hold their money in banks for a few years because there wont be any changes most probably

i think that the best idea would be to transfer all your funds to a cold storage and not spend it, also you shouldnt invest it in any hyip scams that will make you lose your bitcoins
I think the best idea will be to invest or hold your monies in more than one basket since it can decrease risks of losing all what you have.
April 14, 2016, 02:30:28 PM

Pages:
Jump to: