Pages:
Author

Topic: How to save money. - page 96. (Read 345783 times)

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
March 30, 2016, 05:03:18 AM
the only thing that you need to do in order to be able to save up money is to learn "Money Management techniques" that is all to it.
it might seem simple but i assure you it is not simple at all and requires a lot of planning for different expenses and how to cut unnecessary ones and how to earn more and more efficiently.
global moderator
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1179
While my guitar gently weeps!!!
March 30, 2016, 04:55:08 AM
Just spend your money on things that are absolutely necessary like food and your bills. Don't just spend money just because you have it.
Saving it in times of need is the better thing to do.   

So you are into 1st option of OP...yeah, that's good, to save for emergencies and for your living...That would be good if you are receiving a salary from the company, but if you are not, better invest on businesses...

In my experience, I always left atleast one month salary in my savings account...I don't want that to go lower..I constantly add  few dollars each time I receive my salary..
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
March 30, 2016, 04:52:33 AM
Just spend your money on things that are absolutely necessary like food and your bills. Don't just spend money just because you have it.

Yeah better not buy the things what look good in your eyes as that will only make you have less money just buy your daily needs and the rest of the money is going to your savings.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
March 30, 2016, 04:33:59 AM
Activity: 350
March 30, 2016, 04:27:40 AM
The best thing that you can do to save money is just dont invest all your money in Bitcoin, because if the value is falling down, than you have a big chance that you also can lose some money and that will be not good.
And if you are gambling or something, than you have to play with some small amounts, so you can also save some money.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
March 30, 2016, 04:27:24 AM
any people take this activity they say that the store is easy but it is not as easy as it seems.
you have the desire to buy anything and if you're not good at managing money. you will not be able to save money
Activity: 182
March 30, 2016, 12:25:35 AM
Saving money is easy but many people find it difficult to save their money. The key is pay everything you have to pay that month.
The money that have left take around 50% of that and just save that and don't touch it. 

Easy is not the right term here when talking about saving the money thing.

Still if you have some nice plan about saving the money, there are still an urgent holes happening while you are on the road of saving your money.

no friend this is not good idea me also thing when we have some money . we can buy bitcoin and when increase bitcoin price and some month after when need money that time . we can sell bitcoin  with good trader  and after profit and some month save money .

Planning how to save money will be good for you,if you dont have any plans and your money is not gaining interest then your money value will be less in the future.
Activity: 245
March 30, 2016, 12:06:41 AM
Saving money is easy but many people find it difficult to save their money. The key is pay everything you have to pay that month.
The money that have left take around 50% of that and just save that and don't touch it. 

Still if you have some nice plan about saving the money, there are still an urgent holes happening while you are on the road of saving your money.

no friend this is not good idea me also thing when we have some money . we can buy bitcoin and when increase bitcoin price and some month after when need money that time . we can sell bitcoin  with good trader  and after profit and some month save money .
Activity: 168
March 29, 2016, 03:29:11 PM
Buy bitcoins and you will surely save your money. Buying bitcoins will prevent you from other things.
This will automatically let you save your money and with bitcoin when the price goes up you can sell your bitcoins. So you didn't just saved money but also made more money out of it.  

No. It's not saving but investing. Saving money is the one that you will not spend and will just used it for urgent purposes. But that is a good investment if a person will do such online investment.

Investment is good in long run but depends on where you invest and at when you invest, as if product fails in future then you need to go through huge losses.

Most people are unable to take a huge loss.

That means they werent able to invest in the 1st place, since their other main cash flow cant off-set the loss.

The profit of the persons job or business has to exceed their loss if those losses occur.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1069
March 29, 2016, 12:26:57 PM
I think it is the other way around. If you really want to save, take out your intended amount to save first then keep it somewhere you can't touch it. Whatever is left of your salary, you divide it to your expenses and force yourself to live within that amount. Otherwise, you'll never be able to save at all.
Activity: 672
March 29, 2016, 12:18:53 PM
Have a scheduled plan and just go following it without other interruptions, if by chance additional expense occurs just make your next months budget schedule to compensate the previous unpredicted expense.
Yeah you need to come up with good plan to save your money and you need to follow that plan with great level of honesty and if you does it successfully then you can save a descent amount of money.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
March 29, 2016, 11:37:07 AM
Have a scheduled plan and just go following it without other interruptions, if by chance additional expense occurs just make your next months budget schedule to compensate the previous unpredicted expense.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
March 29, 2016, 11:11:18 AM
Buy bitcoins and you will surely save your money. Buying bitcoins will prevent you from other things.
This will automatically let you save your money and with bitcoin when the price goes up you can sell your bitcoins. So you didn't just saved money but also made more money out of it.  

No. It's not saving but investing. Saving money is the one that you will not spend and will just used it for urgent purposes. But that is a good investment if a person will do such online investment.

Investment is good in long run but depends on where you invest and at when you invest, as if product fails in future then you need to go through huge losses.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
March 29, 2016, 11:08:12 AM

Activity: 336
March 29, 2016, 11:04:52 AM
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
March 29, 2016, 11:03:18 AM

Activity: 344
March 29, 2016, 05:50:51 AM
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1069
January 13, 2016, 12:25:59 PM
the easiest way to save your money is alocate at least % 10 of your income, spent only for things what you need not what you want, make sure never put yourself in a position where you are forced to spend it

To achieve that people must prioritize it to themselves to have a portion of their monthly income that will goes to your savings. In this way, you are really sure you are saving money. They must force themselves to do it.

If they succeed they will surprise how much money they save annually.

The key here is discipline. Without proper discipline, you cannot follow through your plan. Even if you set to save even just 5% of total income, if you cannot follow thru it year in , year out, its futile. Someone once adviced me to open an account, then distroy the atm. Just keep the account number. Then, automatically transfer your planned saving to that account. You dont have access to it so you cannot withdraw your savings. Then it will build up, there's your savings.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
January 13, 2016, 10:57:05 AM
the easiest way to save your money is alocate at least % 10 of your income, spent only for things what you need not what you want, make sure never put yourself in a position where you are forced to spend it

To achieve that people must prioritize it to themselves to have a portion of their monthly income that will goes to your savings. In this way, you are really sure you are saving money. They must force themselves to do it.

If they succeed they will surprise how much money they save annually.
Activity: 546
January 13, 2016, 06:55:15 AM
Investment is not a good way of saving money imo. Its more like a way of risking your money. Anyway if I were asked how to save money, my answer will be: I won't spend a cent to any items I don't really need, spend less for leisure and buy cheap stuffs. That how I save my money.

That's good, spending less is the key to save money in a proper way, I have piggy bank at my home whatever possible I just keep on putting into it and open it after say 6 months, and honestly when I look at those savings that make my day, as the amount is much more then my expectations and it take care of my expenses.

Yeah piggy banks still don't get old despite of the modern age and still one of the best ideas to save your money securely. I forgot to add that I still also use a piggy bank. I put money to it everyday and I just open it after a year, specifically every New Year. Those savings will be a good start for me every year.
Pages:
Jump to: