Pages:
Author

Topic: How to save money. - page 92. (Read 345783 times)

Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
April 03, 2016, 11:57:54 AM
The best and easiest way to save money is just by not spending it. It sounds pretty obvious but a lot of people buy things just for the sake of buying it. Really think about whether you need something or not.

That's true to buy only the required products rather than buying for a status. Also have a fixed percentage as a saving from every months earning. Only spend the rest on routine needs.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
April 03, 2016, 11:54:28 AM
Well, you need make a promise to yourself to not buy something that you don't need it. Especially if you are a girl, you need to control to buy something that have big discount.
Activity: 378
April 03, 2016, 11:19:13 AM
i use forex, bitcoin and gold. but i dont save money, i invest with my money
Activity: 266
April 03, 2016, 10:44:07 AM
Try to buy a small part of bitcoin on monthly basis, that will help you in saving your money and you have your own bank in the form of bitcoin wallet so you can withdraw whenever you want.

That's right.. you can save money by investing it in bitcoin, atleast you are still in control of your money.. When you are keeping money in the form of bitcoin, it is like saving your money in a piggy bank, the only difference is that the value of your money increases when bitcoin price increases..
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
April 02, 2016, 06:49:06 PM
Try to buy a small part of bitcoin on monthly basis, that will help you in saving your money and you have your own bank in the form of bitcoin wallet so you can withdraw whenever you want.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
April 02, 2016, 06:45:20 PM
Actually it's easy to save money. And you can seperate your money too. I mean if you are a gambler, you can sepereate your money, 1 wallet for gambling and 1 wallet for save your money.
create a wallet with their respective functions such as wallets for gambling, wallet for shopping and so on. maybe it sounds good, but it seems to be making quite complicated in confectionery and use
I prefer to save in one bitcoin wallet only

The problem with that is some people dont have self control for gambling.

So labeling something for each wallet is great organizing skills, but if they remotely have an addiction then its game over since they will move that bitcoin to win back the loss on gambling.

Trust me, I seen people do horrible crap enough to get more money to play so its not any different.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
April 02, 2016, 05:56:49 AM
Actually it's easy to save money. And you can seperate your money too. I mean if you are a gambler, you can sepereate your money, 1 wallet for gambling and 1 wallet for save your money.
create a wallet with their respective functions such as wallets for gambling, wallet for shopping and so on. maybe it sounds good, but it seems to be making quite complicated in confectionery and use
I prefer to save in one bitcoin wallet only
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
April 01, 2016, 07:13:55 PM
Well there is no strategy how to save money ,you can do this reducing yours bills ammount,and you should have some savings if something bad happens in the future you may be ready .

You only stretch out to a limit.

Eventually it`ll come down to is earning focus more then saving at that point.

But intially thats the overall right through process.
Activity: 812
April 01, 2016, 05:47:21 PM
The best and easiest way to save money is just by not spending it. It sounds pretty obvious but a lot of people buy things just for the sake of buying it. Really think about whether you need something or not.

Yeah and I think sometimes they also have an peer pressure which makes them to spend on unwanted things like going for a dinner and all and when it comes to peers its really hard to say no.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
April 01, 2016, 05:12:28 PM
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
April 01, 2016, 02:54:11 PM
Earn more and spend less and that is the best way to save your money you should try to find multiple ways of earning money that will help you in growing your money.
properly, resulting in more than use is the best way to save money and make it grow, maybe you could try trading, it might add to your crops, and you can save your money on trading sites such as bittrex.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
April 01, 2016, 02:22:33 PM
Try to limit yourself from wasting money for useless things also try to get percent from you idle money. Earn so much as you can and spent only if it needed.
Activity: 924
Lick me like a lolipop
April 01, 2016, 02:04:52 PM
Earn more and spend less and that is the best way to save your money you should try to find multiple ways of earning money that will help you in growing your money.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
April 01, 2016, 01:54:01 PM
nice idea to save 10% of your salary. these days yong generation isn't saving much money as they spend their money every quickly if he had seen any awesome thing even they didn't need it at the end they have a very little amount saved
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
April 01, 2016, 10:10:47 AM
Saving a money is an art and requires a great level of discipline and if you don't follow it then you won't be able to save money anytime and you also need to avoid unwanted expenses to save money.

"Great level of discipline"

You nailed it. The methods, tips, strategies, to do list or any other saving rituals will not really work if you in yourself doesn't have that.
Activity: 476
April 01, 2016, 09:54:22 AM
Well there is no strategy how to save money ,you can do this reducing yours bills ammount,and you should have some savings if something bad happens in the future you may be ready .
Activity: 840
April 01, 2016, 09:24:15 AM
Saving a money is an art and requires a great level of discipline and if you don't follow it then you won't be able to save money anytime and you also need to avoid unwanted expenses to save money.

Yes discipline is much need in order to save money learn how to control yourself from buying to much things that you dont need then you will see that you have so much money at hand.

Yes and try to save a part of your income into bitcoins as it will take care of your savings and it can also prove to be an profitable investment in future if price goes high.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
April 01, 2016, 09:11:50 AM

Yes discipline is much need in order to save money learn how to control yourself from buying to much things that you dont need then you will see that you have so much money at hand.
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1102
April 01, 2016, 08:41:00 AM
Activity: 793
April 01, 2016, 08:02:02 AM
A good way to save money is encrypt your wallet with a long but easily remembered sentence. So that every time you have tl do a transaction you have to type that sentence out.
Pages:
Jump to: