Pages:
Author

Topic: How to save money. - page 100. (Read 345783 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
December 30, 2015, 07:03:55 PM
its tough to "Beat" the stock market, look for mutual funds which allow you to be invested in many different companies at once, and it greatly minimizes your risk of loss.  I think a lot average 9-12% return
Activity: 658
December 30, 2015, 06:41:06 PM
Save money by basics.
Spend less transaction fees on less important deals.
sounds simple, but hard to do
I run to save money, buy what I need, spend a bit of transaction costs,
but sometimes we encounter unexpected costs
Activity: 532
December 30, 2015, 10:52:46 AM
Everyone knows they need to save money, but the temptation to spend it is very big

You need to have self control to save money and need discipline to save it
we must first properly set is ourselves, we have to change our mind that we have to save money,
there must be firmness of yourself to save money
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
December 30, 2015, 05:58:37 AM
Save money by basics.
Spend less transaction fees on less important deals.
Activity: 658
December 30, 2015, 05:55:34 AM
Even for savings, people get paid few % on their coins just for putting those coins in their wallets...
I have seen websites that give you good interest on your deposits (not HYIPs)...
a wallet giving interest to its customers? where it is bro, please give me the link in pm dude
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
December 30, 2015, 12:29:44 AM
One way of saving money is to use the Pay yourself first strategy.
Whenever you receive money the first thing you do is set aside a portion of it and put it somewhere where you can't touch it.
This is also something that is easy to automate.

If you get a little tight financially later you are forced to make adjustments and do what needs to be done.
Activity: 644
December 30, 2015, 12:05:53 AM
I prefer to cut expenses and save on unnessary cost.

F.e. Sometime i see stuff I want to buy but then withhold myself from buying since I know it's not worth while.

Avoid Investing in gaming wasting the money and avoid taking risky business in daily life IF you doing mining also we can’t get profit If we do as small scale. Better find solar miner and buy it make good profit else keep investing on the profitable business else put in bank and save it
Activity: 728
Never ending parties are what Im into.
December 29, 2015, 10:28:31 PM
Everyone knows they need to save money, but the temptation to spend it is very big

... Which is hard to do for most people. If you let a third-party person that you trust to help you stop spending excess amounts of money, then that will help you greatly.

I personally have a family member with me when I make larger purchases, and I begin to subconsciously consider the true value of any items.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
December 29, 2015, 08:05:19 PM

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
December 29, 2015, 07:36:27 PM
well hold it safely in your wallet and dont gamble your money so you dont loose everything
Activity: 420
December 29, 2015, 06:52:41 PM
Try to limit your expenses and safe money by buying things in bulk.
Many outlets offer consumers like you and me the chance to buy products against wholesale prices.
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
December 29, 2015, 05:47:37 PM

F.e. Sometime i see stuff I want to buy but then withhold myself from buying since I know it's not worth while.

That is the right thing to do, postponed your expenses and you will surely save some money, sometimes we keep on spending because of friends or peer pressures as we cannot afford to say no to them but we should understand our basic necessities and act in the same way without thinking of anyone else.
Activity: 672
December 29, 2015, 04:30:29 PM

legendary
Activity: 1120
December 29, 2015, 03:14:21 PM
I have saved by investing in bit coin mining, and I receive some bit coins daily. My mission is to invest and receive bit coins worth a dollar per day. It will be some good saving I guess.

How much you can make daily by investing in bitcoin mining, is it cloud mining or something? and how much you invested?
i just curious about it, i think it's time for us to make passive income and start saving
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
December 29, 2015, 02:03:26 PM
I do not know about many ways I can tell you how I save money, I do it by giving the money to my father, for those who have sadly lost there parents give the money to a trusted respectable relative whim who respect the most and in his/her eyes you are the most simple and clean chit person they know.

Avoid Extra Expenses then you save money alot and dont purchase expensive Item that not use for long term.
Activity: 1092
December 28, 2015, 05:11:34 AM
I have saved by investing in bit coin mining, and I receive some bit coins daily. My mission is to invest and receive bit coins worth a dollar per day. It will be some good saving I guess.
legendary
Activity: 1246
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
December 28, 2015, 04:58:42 AM
Even for savings, people get paid few % on their coins just for putting those coins in their wallets...
I have seen websites that give you good interest on your deposits (not HYIPs)...
Activity: 420
December 27, 2015, 05:22:27 PM
Both saving and investing money must of course need a wise move. Properly planned all the plans you will perform and make a passion for it that you will do it all properly and nicely.

Yes saving money in bitcoins is the best thing to do at present, its also an investment so both things will be taken care of, keep on investing your money into bitcoins as it can be proved to be an best financial investment to make and your money is also saved in the bitcoins, you can use it whenever you need as you have total control on your bitcoins you can convert it to fiat at the time of emergencies.

That 's very good.

But you must also think about what will happen if you need money, or if you don't have money to save.
For those people life is very hard mate.
Activity: 631
December 27, 2015, 03:42:05 PM
Both saving and investing money must of course need a wise move. Properly planned all the plans you will perform and make a passion for it that you will do it all properly and nicely.

Yes saving money in bitcoins is the best thing to do at present, its also an investment so both things will be taken care of, keep on investing your money into bitcoins as it can be proved to be an best financial investment to make and your money is also saved in the bitcoins, you can use it whenever you need as you have total control on your bitcoins you can convert it to fiat at the time of emergencies.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
December 27, 2015, 10:36:03 AM
I prefer the idea to stay 50-50 as in this life many things can happen and not always investment is a good move.

Yes you are right here. If you are comfortable about that and its giving you a better output then go with your move. All people has its own points of view about saving money.
Pages:
Jump to: