Pages:
Author

Topic: How to sell ERC20 Tokens ? - page 3. (Read 12068 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 2
March 06, 2019, 02:59:00 PM
The easiest way to find your coin on the coinmarketcap website and see the list of exchanges on which it is traded. To transfer coins to the exchange you need to have GAS on your wallet. After successful transfer of coins to the exchange, select the appropriate trading pair and place an order.
Activity: 177
Merit: 11
Lacoste
March 06, 2019, 01:32:24 PM
Sell them on the decentralized exchange (forkdelta, etherdelta.) Or it can be sold on a larger exchange if they are listed.
Activity: 1189
Merit: 107
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
March 06, 2019, 01:10:29 PM
Still wondering about the question and the rank, what have you been doing since all this while with the account now asking how to trade your Erc-20 tokens and where to trade them. Find the project you are holding and locate which exchange are they being listed, that's the best way to sell them.
Hei bro did you see the date of the thread, that's from june 2017 over 1 years ago. So now OP absolutely already know about that.

For new member who join in bounty, so easy to sell the token, if already receive it, just see message from telegram, if dev say already in exchange just transfer your token to that exchanges. If token not shown in wallet, you must input custom token. For detail about that just ask team in telegram
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
March 06, 2019, 01:02:24 PM
You take your tokens to the exchange on which your tokens are traded, Altcoins,and there you sell them,into a cue ball or ether,and the ether is already drained for paper money, although now they introduce different projects that will make exchanges of crypto-currencies for Fiat money,and will be in the area of 5-10 projects that can be immediately exchanged for paper money
Activity: 653
Merit: 10
March 06, 2019, 12:57:17 PM
Before selling your asset on erc20 wallet always check have value of your coin or not, maybe you can use or track your address using ethplorer or etherscan and you can see if your asset have market and appear value, but you can sell if your coin do not looks value with selling on fork delta.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
March 06, 2019, 12:51:56 PM
Currently, there is no need to use third-party exchanges to exchange most tokens, all this can be done in the updated MyEtherWallet.
I also feel very happy with the development of myetherwallet because we are facilitated in selling without a third party and that greatly alleviates us because it can reduce our transaction costs.
as a bounty hunter and investor I also highly recommend Myetherwallet if you want to sell your tokens.
Not quite so, this feature will be useful for novice crypto enthusiasts, as they will be able to do everything in one place. But for experienced users will be more profitable to use a variety of exchanges as they are more profitable exchange rates.
Activity: 336
Merit: 6
March 05, 2019, 03:46:19 PM
I advise you to use the ether portfolio correctly, if you have some of the symbols in your wallet, before you sell them you should know their future first you may sell them and regret the deal because it was not suitable
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
March 05, 2019, 02:39:52 PM
Of course , many of the coins can be sold on decentralized exchanges , as most of the coins are not sold on conventional exchanges, but if there is a centralized exchange then sell there as the rate will be much more profitable !

Unfortunately, decentralized exchanges are not always able to solve the liquidity problem, and this pushes us to use centralized exchanges where there is often a problem with listing new projects.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
March 05, 2019, 02:32:04 PM
Of course , many of the coins can be sold on decentralized exchanges , as most of the coins are not sold on conventional exchanges, but if there is a centralized exchange then sell there as the rate will be much more profitable !
Activity: 616
March 05, 2019, 02:06:46 PM
Currently, there is no need to use third-party exchanges to exchange most tokens, all this can be done in the updated MyEtherWallet.
I also feel very happy with the development of myetherwallet because we are facilitated in selling without a third party and that greatly alleviates us because it can reduce our transaction costs.
as a bounty hunter and investor I also highly recommend Myetherwallet if you want to sell your tokens.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
March 05, 2019, 01:47:39 PM
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
March 05, 2019, 01:39:12 PM
So many options, the problem is usually liquidity. Anyway, you can always be patient and sell at an exchange - traditional or decentralized types. Register and just do your KYC, sell and then move your BTC to your favorite wallets.
copper member
Activity: 196
March 05, 2019, 01:37:16 PM
Just use exchanges my friend. If you are holding your tokens on a MEW address, just transfer these tokens with help of myetherwallet to an exchange where these tokens are tradable and sell them for ETH or BTC.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
March 05, 2019, 01:30:52 PM
You can sell it in the market if its listed already on exchange. Or you can trade it by making some order for trade or sell in some exchange.
Activity: 602
March 05, 2019, 12:43:18 PM
I do not see any problems at all that could really be created today. Today there are a large number of projects that I would call very promising and I think that they will be developed today and that is why I use forkdelta for a quick purchase.
Activity: 504
March 05, 2019, 10:38:44 AM
Sell Erc20 token.
Create wallet and create exchange account.
Deposit your token to exchange and happy trading.
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
March 05, 2019, 10:36:54 AM
Still wondering about the question and the rank, what have you been doing since all this while with the account now asking how to trade your Erc-20 tokens and where to trade them. Find the project you are holding and locate which exchange are they being listed, that's the best way to sell them.
Activity: 196
https://www.empirehotels.io/
March 05, 2019, 09:57:47 AM
It's easy to do bro, you only have to make an account on an exchanger that has provided erc20 tokens that you want to sell or you can check on the forkdelta too.
and you just need to make a deposit from your wallet to the exchanger.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
March 05, 2019, 08:42:53 AM
You can use one of the exchanges for this, depending on where the token is listed, it is better if it is Binance. You will need an account there, but you can also use Forkdelta, Etherdelta or ChangeNOW without registering if they have your token for swapping.
Activity: 756
Merit: 101
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
March 04, 2019, 03:05:44 PM
The best, easiest and safest place to sell your tokens is on an exchange, and such exchange must have that token listed, that is If they allow trade of such token.There are numerous exchanges, you can google about them and make your choice based on the tokens you're holding.
You can also sell them straight with an individual, direct exchange, probably fiat for token or token for token.
Well, now it is very difficult to find an individual sale because people do not want to buy tokens of new projects.
Pages:
Jump to: