Pages:
Author

Topic: How to sell ERC20 Tokens ? - page 6. (Read 12068 times)

Activity: 314
Merit: 10
November 18, 2018, 08:20:16 PM
First you have to register an account for any exchanger. Transfer your ERC20 tokens there and trade/sell your tokens. But before you transfer your tokens, check if your token is listed in that exchanger. You need gas to transfer those.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway
November 18, 2018, 08:02:58 PM
Hi i am seeing in alt coin section there will be stakes distributed and it is asking for Ethereum  address which accepts ERC20 Token . I do understand ERC20 tokens are digital assets . How i can sell these tokens and get ether or other coins ?? Please help

You should send your token into a compatible exchange sites and from them, you can now exchange it to bitcoin and transfer the bitcoin to your local bitcoin wallet and sell it to dollars. But take note that every transaction have a transaction fee, but it is not too much to worry about.
Activity: 329
Merit: 100
AGATE
November 18, 2018, 07:58:59 PM
On the Internet there are so many videos that show us how to sell coins that are on YOUR erc20 wallets. Use them. It's easy.
Activity: 784
Merit: 6
November 18, 2018, 06:52:43 PM
Hi i am seeing in alt coin section there will be stakes distributed and it is asking for Ethereum  address which accepts ERC20 Token . I do understand ERC20 tokens are digital assets . How i can sell these tokens and get ether or other coins ?? Please help
Selling of ERC20 tokens has two different means. You can either choose to sell on centralized of decentralized exchange. A decentralized exchange uses p2p trading, where buyers are sellers meet without the influence of a middle man. While centralized has a central body or mediator, which control the fund, but that it could also have more volume compared to decentralized.
Activity: 238
November 18, 2018, 06:33:23 PM
Is there something complicated in the sale of these coins? I think the only task is to find where they are traded - then everything is intuitively clear.
Activity: 364
November 18, 2018, 06:03:02 PM
Sell your token in different exchange like centralized and decentralized exchange. To sell ERC 20 token you need add custom token address, name and decimals.
Activity: 264
TEMCO
November 18, 2018, 06:01:46 PM
To sell these coins, you need to understand what kind of exchange they are traded, then, if you use MEW add them to your list and send to the account of the exchange.
Activity: 336
November 18, 2018, 05:51:36 PM
It is easier to sell ERC20 tokens. Harder to earn them. There are 2 popular exchanges: https://forkdelta.app and https://idex.market, transfer 0.02 ether there and sell at least all tokens
I would say that getting it is not a problem, the problem is that the majority of such tokens are now essentially empty stuff that does not cost anything on any exchange.
Activity: 196
November 18, 2018, 05:45:46 PM
very simply, choose a coin looking for where it is traded and sold on this exchange , of course if you do not display the coin then look at the exchanges by type forkdelta and others !
Activity: 840
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
November 18, 2018, 04:39:34 PM
Quite simple to do,just follow them on telegram to know when they will list in exchange after which you can watch some youtube videos on how to trade on such particular exchange .
How to keep track in telegrams of hundreds of projects that conducted a bounty program or airdrop? it is quite difficult.
Activity: 560
Merit: 3
November 18, 2018, 04:16:59 PM
It is easier to sell ERC20 tokens. Harder to earn them. There are 2 popular exchanges: https://forkdelta.app and https://idex.market, transfer 0.02 ether there and sell at least all tokens
Activity: 490
November 18, 2018, 12:20:46 PM
It seems to me that the number of exchanges today is growing very quickly, because now a very large number of people are constantly advertising new projects on exchanges. The most important thing that we need is DECENTRALIZED exchanges.
Activity: 645
November 11, 2018, 06:40:01 PM
Quite simple to do,just follow them on telegram to know when they will list in exchange after which you can watch some youtube videos on how to trade on such particular exchange .
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
November 11, 2018, 06:37:48 PM

You could use IDEX exchange to trade those tokens. You can trade them directly from your wallet and they support a ton of tokens Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
November 11, 2018, 06:35:38 PM
You exchange them in exchanges that the coin will be getting listed on. You could also add it to forkdelta and exchange them for ETHEREUM.
Activity: 924
Merit: 11
November 11, 2018, 06:28:21 PM
That is very simple decision and guide. You can do this by at lest two ways. You can sell your coins through decentralized exchanges (DEX), like Etherdelta, ForkDelta and other. Another way - sell listed on centralized exchanges coins.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
November 11, 2018, 06:24:48 PM
I have recently been involved in developing a solution for this.
For anyone stuck trying to find and register with multiple exchanges for for lots of different ERC-20 token types... just use http://Ethersweep.com .  

Ethersweep clears and converts the whole wallet to ETH in one go.  

Activity: 224
August 29, 2018, 11:32:28 PM

To sell your coin is not different in other coins the difference is if you will sell your ERC20 Token it has a gas fee. ERC-20 is a technical standard used for smart contracts on the Ethereum blockchain for implementing tokens. ERC stands for Ethereum Request for Comment, and 20 is the number that was assigned to this request.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
August 29, 2018, 11:25:25 PM
for selling erc20 token, you need to visit forkdelta, etherdelta, idex market or hitbtc. in forkdelta, etherdelta, and idex market, you only need to log in with your mew account, and you can transfer the token to that exchange for selling the tokens. but in hitbtc, you need to send the tokens first from your mew account to hitbtc so you can sell it and this is safer than to log in with your mew account. but be careful when you want to sell at those three sites, always keep your private keys as this is your account in mew wallet and make sure you have gas to make a transaction on forkdelta and etherdelta.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
August 29, 2018, 10:27:25 PM
there are a lot of choices. You can sell directly to people in need, through the floor of concentration or decentralization.
Pages:
Jump to: