Pages:
Author

Topic: how to start trading ? - page 15. (Read 2982 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 256
March 03, 2018, 02:04:27 PM
I am in this world of trading is still new, can you tell me how to start a trade? And what should be prepared to get started? And whether to start trading needs a lot of capital?
No, trading doesn’t need big capital to take start with. Rather you must start with little, often said to start with as much amount that you can easily afford in losing situation. But prior to practicing, best strategy to get into trading is to learn about it. What are do and don't of trading, how you will carry investment in terms of selling and buying along the way, best selling and buying times and much more. Learn properly and then take start.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
March 03, 2018, 01:18:25 PM
i am very new to trading and would like to learn how to trade
...not sure where to start ... any suggestions would be very helpful ...
whats the best way to get the knowledge in this field ?
thank you

For me, you better to be familiar yourself with what coins will rise up soon and be updated about the forecast that might affect the price so that you will know what will happen in the future. You need to learn from experts experiences and tips with regards to trading so that it may help you grow and apply it in your trading. Also, you better to learn how to read the graph specially the candle stick so that so will have ideas on what will happens next and make plans about it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
The Exchange for EOS Community
March 03, 2018, 12:12:20 PM
Business is a job that is profitable in all jobs. But to be able to do is not simple. You want to business you have to learn a lot. Know what the market is up to, what your competitors are doing and lots of things to learn, and with the bitcoin market, it's not as simple as you think, but if you're a good investor then the market Bitcoin is a market that can earn you a huge amount of money. And how to invest in it depends on you.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
March 03, 2018, 11:30:08 AM
First being a newbie in trading you must watch some tutorials and do some research (DYOR) about the altcoin that you want to trade Smiley Also read some articles and news in coinmarketcal.com this would be a big help to you Cheesy
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 03, 2018, 11:24:04 AM
thank you

The best starting in trading are getting knowledge and skills how to become master in the trading job
Trading giving big opportunity to earn profits if you have lack of knowledge and skills.
After learning try to buy cheaper coins have potential to grow in the marketcap, and as a beginner start an small amount for your trading job by doing this strategy to avoid big loses as newbie in trading job because trading have risk to avoid risk just learn all about trading how to avoid risk.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
March 03, 2018, 11:08:57 AM
First you have to know the level of risk and your money can be loss much in a few day because crypto so high fluctuaction. Trading actually is easy just buy low and sell high but that make not profitable is emotions and greedy. So you have to make some strategy to reduce that risk and make management of risk and money.
I think trading is not that easy, if you are not good at picking a coin because you choose only at a weakening price only, it will risk to you because a lot of coins in the market whose price keeps falling and does not go back up again, so trading strategy do not just buy low and sell high only mate, there are many other considerations and strategy, the most important thing is to keep learning, there are many articles about trading and cryptocurrency on the internet you should read that
Activity: 177
March 03, 2018, 02:25:51 AM
First you have to know the level of risk and your money can be loss much in a few day because crypto so high fluctuaction. Trading actually is easy just buy low and sell high but that make not profitable is emotions and greedy. So you have to make some strategy to reduce that risk and make management of risk and money.

To start trading the time high value of coins. That a good to trade to earn big money in your wallet.Dont loose the apportunity for trading if coins high is a good bitcoins to trade.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
https://adonx.one
March 02, 2018, 08:29:24 PM
MMA
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
March 02, 2018, 07:33:19 PM
In trading of cryptocurrency is based on discretionary traders who watch the markets and place manual trades in response to information that is available at that time, and system traders who often use some level of trade automation to implement an objective set of trading rules. If the value is high that's the right time to trades, it should be to have patience at all times.
A lot of valuable information about bitcoin are present on internet, which can really help you to how to start crytpo trading, In fact for crypto trading it is very much important that we must have a good education and study about the market and currency where we are going to invest our money. without having good study about the market trading can really be risky.
Activity: 490
Life is full of struggle
March 02, 2018, 06:51:17 PM
for new i have a suggestion , 1st try to understand what is trading, it is high risky , you can lost anytime your whole money if you did any wrong, so learn about it, and always see the market charts then you will success i hope.
Activity: 238
March 02, 2018, 06:49:10 PM
thank you
I think you can invest in bitcoin market right now, can see that in recent days bitcoin prices are growing extremely strong and can pass the $ 12000 mark at any time. At present bitcoin prices are at $ 11000, you can buy bitcoin at this price. As far as my analysis goes, the $ 12,000 bitcoin price goes up to $ 14,000.
Activity: 294
March 02, 2018, 06:28:20 PM
thank you
I think you should be investing right now, you can see that bitcoin is recovering extremely well and can hit $ 12000 at any time, so I think you should join invest in bitcoin. It can be seen that the price of bitcoin increased sharply, the price of altcoin fell sharply, indicating that cash flow from altcoin is being poured on bitcoin.
Activity: 98
March 02, 2018, 01:28:06 PM
In trading of cryptocurrency is based on discretionary traders who watch the markets and place manual trades in response to information that is available at that time, and system traders who often use some level of trade automation to implement an objective set of trading rules. If the value is high that's the right time to trades, it should be to have patience at all times.
Activity: 378
March 02, 2018, 11:14:34 AM
I am in this world of trading is still new, can you tell me how to start a trade? And what should be prepared to get started? And whether to start trading needs a lot of capital?
Activity: 1708
Merit: 126
March 01, 2018, 04:12:50 PM
thank you

Before you do trading and before you enter crypto world, you must put in mind that trading here is risky and it will take a lot of your time and patience. There are still things that you need to know before you do trading. Learning on your own would be a helpful thing for you to grow as a bitcoiner. Try to read and watch articles about trading that might help you with your future transactions.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
March 01, 2018, 02:34:37 PM
You can start trading by buying and holding some bitcoins. You can also transfer those coins to an exchange and trade on altcoins.
These are the basics to start trading.
before your going to do trading you must first know things in trading you should have the knowledge on it if you think trading is easy yes its easy if only you have idea and strategies about trading, theres a possibility that you loose money in trading so you have to have the knowledge and idea in trading.
Nfp
Activity: 168
Merit: 14
March 01, 2018, 04:06:35 AM
thank you

Crypto trading needs a lot of learnings to learn, but if you're really interested with it, you can go to this thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/characteristic-of-trader-2842850 You can read a lot of advices from that thread from those well experienced trader and you'll also know some characteristics of a crypto trader that really helps you a lot.
Activity: 910
Merit: 502
March 01, 2018, 02:29:37 AM
If you want to start trading there are things which we refer to as the basics, and you can’t jump into trading without learning the basic things.

You can even go from being a novice to a professional by learning only the basics and then helping yourself out with the others. So I say learn the basics. You can even find some exchanges that teaches those things, which you will find on the FAQ page.
Activity: 994
Merit: 257
March 01, 2018, 12:21:21 AM
thank you

Crypto trading takes so much risk specially for beginner for this kind of job, because you have to venture capital to be able to make trading. That's why you really need to do a lot of research on cryptocurrencies and trading techniques, to avoid of losing to much money. So it's more better if you have to learn first all the things that you may learn about crypto trading, by reading and researching more articles about it.
Trying to trade without first learning how to do it is a recipe for disaster that we see almost everyday, it is not rare to see threads of people stating they lost everything they had trading thinking they could make a fortune, and yes they made a fortune for someone else, we need to understand that every dollar we earn comes from another trader so at the end most traders need to lose money and to not earn it.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
February 28, 2018, 10:50:30 PM
First you need some good capital to deposit from a crypto exchange. There lots of good trading sites out there like poloniex, cryptopia, bittrex, binance and coinut. Just dont invest your money you can't afford to lose. Of course the higher the amount you invest the higher the profit and also very risky if you dont know what your doing. So research first before doing trading some useful references are google, youtube, facebook.
Pages:
Jump to: