Pages:
Author

Topic: how to start trading ? - page 19. (Read 2982 times)

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
February 11, 2018, 01:15:02 AM
Make sure you have the required knowledge about trading before starting. This field involve high risks and without good knowledge you risk losing your hard earned money. Start learning first how to study the market, and how to choose the most profitable crypto currencies, then you can start trading with small amount.
This is the very basic but always been forgotten by most newbies, they tend to proceed even they don't have enough knowledge about the business, in order to gain you must find first your advantage, learning the basic isn't enough you needed to be more careful and patient to learn those important matters to earn from this big industry.
Activity: 358
Merit: 108
February 11, 2018, 12:15:39 AM
my trading strategy is that I just look at my trading site because every time the cryptocurrency amount is up and it's going to increase so my menu is looking at my trading site that's the strategy
Activity: 196
Merit: 14
February 09, 2018, 03:01:33 PM
I always follow these two rules so as not to lose a lot of money:

1- The more money there is in the account, the easier it is to trade. If you lose $10 when you have $1,000 in your account, you will not be particularly upset and will continue as planned. But if there is only $50 in your account, this could be unsettling and lead to mistakes and loss of the entire account. Not to mention the fact that in the first case there are 100 attempts to correct the situation, and in the second - only 4. It's simple arithmetic

2-Determine your maximum losses per day. For example, 15% of your capital. Once you reach the limit, stop trading no matter how "tasty" the situation on the market seems. Even if you think you see the trade of the century! Such premonitions are really mirages.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
February 09, 2018, 01:26:34 PM
I agree. And when a newbie starts trading, he should start with a very small amount, let's say $100 or $200, The gains are not important, but experience will teach him/her a lot of things.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
February 09, 2018, 01:24:33 PM
i am very new to trading and would like to learn how to trade
...not sure where to start ... any suggestions would be very helpful ...
whats the best way to get the knowledge in this field ?
thank you

You should pick the wallet to be used further. Then you must make some market research and monitor the coins rates. Then you must buy crypto, hold it and trade it.

It seems to me — before picking the wallet and whatnot, the guy should start to study the market, read everything about ctypto, watch videos of crypto bloggers and so on.
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
February 09, 2018, 12:00:37 AM
thank you
In order to start a business, you need to continually research and learn about the economy, and you must follow the market and provide technical analysis and summary. to have a specific commercial plan. Nowadays, there are many people who are experienced in the field, you follow them to learn experience.
Activity: 31
February 08, 2018, 10:47:40 PM
Try coinbase - easy UI / UX  TO START WITH
Activity: 2352
Merit: 594
February 08, 2018, 10:22:34 PM
The most basic way of trading is obvious: Buy low, sell high.
Move forward or upward from that.
Learn Technical Analysis.
And most importantly, learn from your mistakes.

To start Trading, you must know the risk and most and for all, you must have the capital to start trading. Trading is a job where you must spend most of your time on it, you are always monitoring the price of the tokens that you are hodling because you might miss the opportunity to sell it if you don't. To start Trading you must be aware that it is not gaining profits most of the time, there will be time that you could lose your profits.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io
February 08, 2018, 07:59:00 PM
Make sure you have the required knowledge about trading before starting. This field involve high risks and without good knowledge you risk losing your hard earned money. Start learning first how to study the market, and how to choose the most profitable crypto currencies, then you can start trading with small amount.
enough advice for a beginner, .. you can follow the advice given by djselery because this is the basic capital that must be owned by the emula before can gain success ,, and besides that you must have the courage to be able to take big risks for the benefit you can be from the risk that you take it

Knowledge will not enough with it since our emotion is one of the biggest thing we need to learn of and if we able to control our temper on some bad happenings then maybe we are ready to do trade. But new guys around should need to learn more facts on tradings day by day so that they can improve their styles and can able to spot the dump and ATH on the said coins.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
February 08, 2018, 07:32:36 PM
enough advice for a beginner, .. you can follow the advice given by djselery because this is the basic capital that must be owned by the emula before can gain success ,, and besides that you must have the courage to be able to take big risks for the benefit you can be from the risk that you take it
Activity: 283
Merit: 23
TEU - bitcoin for shipping ICO: 15/Mar - 12/Apr
February 08, 2018, 07:16:50 PM
The most basic way of trading is obvious: Buy low, sell high.
Move forward or upward from that.
Learn Technical Analysis.
And most importantly, learn from your mistakes.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
February 08, 2018, 06:49:24 PM
thank you
If you intend to trade cryptocurrency,
First you need to know all about trading and you have to know how to choose a good coin, after that you can start trading with little money first, so you learn a lot from there, after you get bigger profit, then you add your trading more much more.
Activity: 182
Merit: 22
February 08, 2018, 06:14:56 PM
Everything You Need to Know to Start Trading Cryptocurrencies Like Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Ethereum
We explain how to trade cryptocurrency for beginners. To start trading cryptocurrency you need to choose a cryptocurrency wallet and an exchange to trade on.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
February 08, 2018, 04:38:45 PM
Activity: 156
onion activo
February 08, 2018, 04:28:10 PM
the best recommendation buy in red or down, and sell up, do not forget DO NOT invest what you can not lose
Activity: 121
February 08, 2018, 04:20:30 PM
thank you

Where you wanna trade ? if is it in Crypto currency,  then gain  some knowledge about crypto. After you can start trading. There is lot of exchange site like Bittrex, poloneix, yobit, cryptopia, binance, viabtc, etc. where you can start.
Activity: 62
February 08, 2018, 03:43:28 PM
I would first read the forums and looked at different videos on this topic. And maybe even for training went on the recommendation of a trusted friend, the benefit now such a lot goes.
Activity: 42
February 08, 2018, 03:21:29 AM
Trade with lower quantum and increase gradually
Activity: 294
February 08, 2018, 03:19:55 AM
It is very simple just create a crypto currency network account than deposit some money then you can start trading but if you don’t have a any knowledge about trading so rather than you start trading you must lose your money so at first you need to total idea of trading so you can visit babypips and learn about trading.
Activity: 742
February 04, 2018, 12:32:17 PM
If you want to start trading you need to knowledge about your altcoin if you don’t have any idea with trading so you must learn about coin if you have know which is new coin and when this coin came into online market. You can start trading with bittrex because bittrex is very easy to use and you can use it very easily and you can trade with it.
Pages:
Jump to: