Pages:
Author

Topic: how to start trading ? - page 11. (Read 2982 times)

Activity: 2114
Merit: 182
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 15, 2018, 07:22:39 PM
i am very new to trading and would like to learn how to trade
...not sure where to start ... any suggestions would be very helpful ...
whats the best way to get the knowledge in this field ?
thank you

reading and learning are best way how to become skilled in trading job, trading are very risky if you are lack of knowledge in trading better to learn for long time than to lose your investment because of lack of skills.

learn herein bitcointalk forum about how to trade read the old threads in here i trading discussion surely you can get idea's and knowledge about trading works. or go to google search the binary trading school or the investopia.
Activity: 273
Merit: 10
April 15, 2018, 07:00:06 PM
thank you
I believe you can start trading at this time, it can be seen that bitcoin prices in the past few days are very strong and you can earn very high profits when trading short. According to my analysis, the bitcoin price will probably increase in the long term so you can completely trade the risk of bitcoin prices dropping abruptly.
Activity: 255
April 11, 2018, 05:56:59 PM
What is your way choosed? Bitcoin trading, or alternative cryptocurrencies? So the strategy will be slightly different in both cases. Alts are way more diverse.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 250
April 11, 2018, 05:37:14 PM
Start reading tutorials about trading and the technics of how to do so. Start watching video tutorials on how to use your favorite trading site and be sure you know the basic understanding of what is on trading or how to trade.

Well, I have found an awesome video that will be interesting to everybody who wants to start trading. Just watch it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ajmCPwR0k0

I also found a video that he could use.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bt8nJ2x9J7s&feature=youtu.be
In my opinion the best way is always to follow this forum. Here you can find answers to every question.
Another way is look around the sites which more useful and there have a lot of information about cryptocurrencies. ex: https://cointelegraph.com/
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
April 11, 2018, 03:51:04 PM
You Earn lots of money in short time join here https://[Suspicious link removed]/q76afp  …
Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
April 11, 2018, 03:32:39 PM
thank you

Trading is challenging but enjoyable as well. Having it would be a really good start for you to earn and live a sustainable life. I believe that you should at least set your goals here in trading and strive best to reach it. You should learn the basics of trading first for it will help you build a strong foundation here in crypto. Happy earning and enjoy trading.
You have to be brave to make a decision in trading. if you see an opportunity to sell it, do not hesitate, because it can make you stress, especially if the price goes down. to get started, use the minimum money possible.
one way or another for trade needs starting capital, Therefore, in order not to give their personal money, it is better to participate in the Bounty of the company. Thus, you will earn seed money and get some knowledge.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
April 11, 2018, 01:37:11 PM
Start reading tutorials about trading and the technics of how to do so. Start watching video tutorials on how to use your favorite trading site and be sure you know the basic understanding of what is on trading or how to trade.

Well, I have found an awesome video that will be interesting to everybody who wants to start trading. Just watch it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ajmCPwR0k0
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
April 11, 2018, 01:03:55 PM
thank you

Trading is challenging but enjoyable as well. Having it would be a really good start for you to earn and live a sustainable life. I believe that you should at least set your goals here in trading and strive best to reach it. You should learn the basics of trading first for it will help you build a strong foundation here in crypto. Happy earning and enjoy trading.
You have to be brave to make a decision in trading. if you see an opportunity to sell it, do not hesitate, because it can make you stress, especially if the price goes down. to get started, use the minimum money possible.
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
April 11, 2018, 12:58:55 PM
thank you

Activity: 281
April 11, 2018, 12:29:26 PM
In trading Bitcoin we must have a goal so as not to be confused, because sometimes beginners, especially Bitcoiner Idealis often confused must collect Bitcoin or just pursue profit in selling Bitcoin.
Yes, by the way. Someone may be extremely afraid to start trading actively and naturally will just sit and wait for a convenient moment and definitely people should always think about their tactics before buying any crypto.
Activity: 99
April 11, 2018, 12:02:40 PM
In trading Bitcoin we must have a goal so as not to be confused, because sometimes beginners, especially Bitcoiner Idealis often confused must collect Bitcoin or just pursue profit in selling Bitcoin.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
April 11, 2018, 08:15:24 AM
thank you

Trading is challenging so as you enter it, you must be willing and ready to take all the challenges ahead of you. You have to be very eager in adopting new learnings here in crypto for you to gain knowledge. There are things that are yet to come so you must be prepared all the time. Take time to do researches and try reading as well.

It seems to me that everything, especially such a serious business as trading starts with knowledge. Read the posts on this Forum, watch videos from YouTube, read books about crypto.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
April 09, 2018, 06:05:22 PM
thank you
If you are new to Trading then the earliest step is to learn how to do Trading and you also have to learn how to do Trading system. If it is then you have to buy some coin, I suggest buy in small quantity and you can buy coin which have cheap price. That is the first step to avoid a greater risk in doing Trading. Buying a cheap coin and also in small quantities will give us lessons and experience how to do a good and correct Trading. Keep trading and you will gain experience, experience is the most important thing to get the next skill.
Activity: 252
April 09, 2018, 05:56:09 PM
thank you
I think you should not trade at this point, it is possible that the price of bitcoin in today's market has changed tremendously since it began to decline. Bitcoin has dropped by over $ 400 per minute and is currently closing at $ 6700. With such a big drop, I think you should not trade at this point, the risk is very high and you can lose big if the trade fails.
Activity: 168
April 09, 2018, 05:25:09 PM
thank you
I believe that you are trading at this moment, can see that bitcoin prices in the past few days are fluctuating slightly and are trending sideways. So this is a great time to start your altcoin business. I believe that with the extremely strong recovery of the market at the moment there will be a lot of coin pumping.
I believe that you need to be very cautious in trading and at this point, it can be seen that bitcoin prices are just down a very strong and the current time has just recovered slightly. The market is constantly volatile and difficult to predict, so you should always keep track of bitcoin prices when trading altcoin to avoid risks when bitcoin prices fall.
Activity: 273
April 09, 2018, 05:22:27 PM
thank you
I believe that you are trading at this moment, can see that bitcoin prices in the past few days are fluctuating slightly and are trending sideways. So this is a great time to start your altcoin business. I believe that with the extremely strong recovery of the market at the moment there will be a lot of coin pumping.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 1128
April 04, 2018, 06:40:24 AM
Trading is always a difficult task. You have to buy and sell instantly to make profit. You never know whether your buying coin is going to boom or loose it's price. Similar at the time of selling. In a stable market this tough task becomes a little bit easier.Since coin market is quite volatile these days, it is really tough to trade. Yet technical analysis like chart analysis can help to trade wisely.
If you are doing the thing like you said then i can't blame you. But you can change your ways towards trading, you not need to rush buying in selling there is always a good price range to enter and exit. Having a coin need a fundamental backed on it not just buying any coins that are available in the market.

Fundamental is important if you don't want to ride those shitcoins that have huge pumps and dumps (very risky). I don't mind earning small amount for as long as my chances of earning are high too. Education is always the key.
Well when someone is interested to trade in bacons he must be doing some prework that will help him to make better decision that whether to go for a particular coin or not. Since the Bitcoins are amazing and there exist some other altcoins that can be claims as shit ones, better is to research properly. So the risky coins must be remitted from your trading tenure, rather take start with a good coin.
Activity: 365
Merit: 108
April 01, 2018, 03:21:56 PM
I am also nwebie like you before some months and that time have not any knowledge about the trading.so first of all i search on Google about the trading and read some of articles and topics related to it. Then i started to explore on YouTube and watched many videos related to trading. Then after sometime i joined this forum and read all topicsin trading section's.Then i started trading with 10$ and now i have good knowledge about the trading and i can easily do it. I hope my this method  will also help you.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
April 01, 2018, 03:16:34 PM
In the beginning, start with a small amount, don't go for a very big amount, as it is very risky. Trade with a small amount and gain experience. When you would have enough experience then you can invest more.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 584
April 01, 2018, 03:05:27 PM
Thanks for all info
Direct experience helped me a lot
Learning from my own mistakes
My 2 satoshis
This has been proved by studies that the more you make mistakes, the more you are interested in doing something or achieving. Mistakes tell you that you are not doing the thing right way and even most of the time, you explore some useful techniques with false strategies. You should reconsider your own mistakes and do their deep analysis in order to not commit them in the future. Hope all advices will help you!
Pages:
Jump to: